The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This dude Kenny the ripper on AOT 
eek.gif

next issue is going to be real

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/fan-builds-real-working-attack-on-titan-swords-1573773153

[h1]Fan Builds Real, Working Attack On Titan Swords[/h1]

lyyfnovr9yxbuxl3mnrs.jpg

Yes, they actually work! Not just the cutting blade, but the blade replacement triggers as well.
It's not until you see the progress and interior shots that you realise how much work went into these things.

If you want one of your own - and wherever you live would actually let this get sent through the mail - creator TKTK is taking orders.
フルメタル立体機動装置 完成(動画あり)[Joshualawn, via neatorama]
gcrj4sh6iojbvbqryzhy.gif

Ill wait til they produce a 3-D Maneuver Gear lmao

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/fan-builds-real-working-attack-on-titan-swords-1573773153

[h1]Fan Builds Real, Working Attack On Titan Swords[/h1]

lyyfnovr9yxbuxl3mnrs.jpg

Yes, they actually work! Not just the cutting blade, but the blade replacement triggers as well.
It's not until you see the progress and interior shots that you realise how much work went into these things.

If you want one of your own - and wherever you live would actually let this get sent through the mail - creator TKTK is taking orders.
フルメタル立体機動装置 完成(動画あり)[Joshualawn, via neatorama]
gcrj4sh6iojbvbqryzhy.gif

I just left japan......damn how mucj he charging

My boy actually looked into it and said about ¥500k? Not sure how accurate that is.

Last edited:
I just finished watching [COLOR=#red]Sakasama no Patema[/COLOR], and It was a great movie that I didn't think was gonna be a movie at first. I was waiting for the credits to roll about 23 minutes in and they never came. :lol:
Anyway, the movie was great. Definitely something that was different and refreshing. Certainly recommend it for those who want to watch something new and have about 90 minutes to spare for it.

My boy actually looked into it and said about ¥500k? Not sure how accurate that is.
500,000k = $5,000
50,000 = $500
0r 5,000 = $50

500k damn, but i would understand that price. a legit full tang Katana (even the lowest quality) will cost you more than 700-1000.

so if he's give you two working blades. I can see that price.

one of those things I'd buy if i was rich or had the money though
(Just like that captain america collectors shield for $500

Man, Mushi-shi probably has the most peaceful/ serene Op this season. It's the only one other than Jojo's Op that I actually look forward to. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
darn, a double post. :lol:

since I screwed up, here's an extra song for the beasts. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Bruh Attack on Titan :pimp:

Randomly chose it on Netflix this weekend.. My body wasn't ready.. I didn't kno Anime or Magna got down like that... All I kno is DBZ bruh..

Hollup what's the difference between the two? Don't flame me lol

Bruh Attack on Titan :pimp:

Randomly chose it on Netflix this weekend.. My body wasn't ready.. I didn't kno Anime or Magna got down like that... All I kno is DBZ bruh..

Hollup what's the difference between the two? Don't flame me lol
The difference between anime and manga? Anime are the tv shows/movies and manga are the comics/ novels.

Man, Mushi-shi probably has the most peaceful/ serene Op this season. It's the only one other than Jojo's Op that I actually look forward to. :lol: :pimp:

The OP dropped last week for Jojo, it's awesome :pimp: :lol:

The difference between anime and manga is the source material for anime, manga releases weekly or monthly, Attack On Titan for example, it releases monthly, the anime only covers parts of the manga, depending on how much is out, AoT only went up to about chapter 26 of the manga if I remember correctly, it's pretty much how comics are to movies.

Anime adapts whatever's out for the manga, AoT anime stopped at chapter 26, the manga just released chapter 58, the manga usually has material that the anime didn't cover (for various reasons, mostly budget) so some series will end with a "Read the manga" finale, unless it sales REALLY good, then they'll extend it to a second season.

Only difference is as opposed to comic adapted movies where they're made strictly for movie studios to churn out sequels and they take the reigns, anime is made to boost manga/ light novel sales, so let's say, given the current situation, Attack On Titan since being adapted into an anime has BLOWN THE **** UP, if they decide their work is done, we'll never get a second season, once the money has been made, that's it, they pull the plug, but that's not happening :lol:

A perfect example of this is a series called A Certain Magical Index (and its sister story A Certain Scientific Railgun) both of these series got 2 seasons and Index even got a movie, and they're both still on going manga series, but since the anime did its job of boosting sales for the manga, we're not getting anymore Index or Railgun anime, another being The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, it sold, no more Haruhi (But they are making a spin-off for the character Yuki Nagato)

It's a long read I know :lol: but the anime/manga industry is purely about money for the most part.

Naruto
Oh Sakura. You're so silly. :lol:
Looks like the eternal Tsukiyoumi is finally goin down. Bad end achieved, series over. 7/10. would read again. :lol:

Bleach comin through with the rare decent chapter. :lol:
That has to be yachiru in the end and she better be goin bankai. :lol:

One Piece
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIS VOICE IN THE ANIME. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is ridiculously huge though :x That's going to be a freaking task to take down. Law might be the only one with a shot at it.

How long is this arc going to be though? Just a few chapters ago it seemed like everyone was matched up with their main opponent and now we're here all scrambled up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom