The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hmm seems that One Piece Season 6 Voyage 1 from Funimation has got delayed maybe? Can anybody confirm this. 
tired.gif

Naruto
Hold up. You tryin to tell me that Yamato's been fighting this whole time while we were here debating over whether he was dead or not?
Kishi you sly devil you. :lol:

meh naruto chap

what do ya know naruto sakura 1st and 2nd hokage etc arent affected :lol:

Last edited:
Naruto.
I'm praying the hokages don't help out honestly. kind of defeats the purpose.

Doffy got that squad coming after his head. This should make things very interesting. I like how the light version of the king punch is still so powerful
laugh.gif
Naruto was just meh and scumbag Kubo out here wasting chapters again
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Read Ippo too and he is getting worked
laugh.gif
I actually hope he loses.

It's no fun if the protagonist constantly pulls wins out of his ***.

Wow, I liked bleach the most out of the three this week :lol:

One piece was alright...just kinda took a wierd turn and it's like no progression

Naruto meh..I don't even understand what's happening right now

Wow, I liked bleach the most out of the three this week :lol:

One piece was alright...just kinda took a wierd turn and it's like no progression

Naruto meh..I don't even understand what's happening right now

your description for one piece is exactly how I feel about bleach :lol:

95% of the chapter was spent on talk of how Kenpachi is important and gets tossed aside soon as Ichigo comes.

Naruto. just reminds me of the matrix for obvious reasons. Susanoo is stopping them from getting caught in the genjutsu, but it's not like Naruto's gonna get caught in it anyways.

One Piece went as expected, knew that not all of the island are gonna go after the bounties and would go after Doffy instead, even better that they met up with Luffy to take on Pica.

Another thing about one piece though, it seems the "matchup" idea has went out the window...I have literally no clue who is gonna be fighting who :lol:

Finally starting the 2012 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime and this **** is kind of weird :lol:

This dude Dio is BEYOND foul :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
Another thing about one piece though, it seems the "matchup" idea has went out the window...I have literally no clue who is gonna be fighting who :lol:

I think they threw that out the window when half of the crew went on ahead. But I would like to see more of Sabo in action with his new DF power

Naruto
Hold up. You tryin to tell me that Yamato's been fighting this whole time while we were here debating over whether he was dead or not?
Kishi you sly devil you.
laugh.gif
i cant tell is yamato mind warped into being evil now, or his body was just being controlled by zetsu?

Last edited:
One piece. The chapter by itself was good, but placed in the arc it's meh cause it hardly adds anything. The pace since we entered the New World has been too slow. I understand this arc being slow, because with so much chaos if you go to fast it may be hard to understand parts, but still this is crazy slow, in like 15 to 18 chapters this arc will be as long as skypiea and it probably will need more than that to end.

Back
Top Bottom