The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
Chaos everywhere and I love it. :lol: :pimp:
Zoro vs. Fuji. :pimp:
I wonder what Sabo is up to...Hopefully something epic... :pimp:

One Piece
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIS VOICE IN THE ANIME.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is ridiculously huge though
sick.gif
That's going to be a freaking task to take down. Law might be the only one with a shot at it.

How long is this arc going to be though? Just a few chapters ago it seemed like everyone was matched up with their main opponent and now we're here all scrambled up
laugh.gif
I personally think this arc's gonna be done by the end of the year, but I would not be surprised if it went up to Ch 800.

Anyone else find One Piece really hard to read his chapter? I couldnt follow anything.

Only thing I didn't get was wtf fujitora was saying.
Dude seems conflicted.
Other than that it was a decent chapter. I was hyped cuz zoro came at fujitora already :wow:

This. I read it like 4 times and was still confused about what exactly he was trying to say.
From reading it over a few times and thinking on it, I think I got what he's trying to say down.
What he's trying to say is that, because the marines and the world government have turned a blind eye to places like Dressrosa, they have allowed events like what's happening now to happen over and over. The cries of the people around them are not only of fear for their own lives, but also of rage for being deceived by Doffy about King Riku, and for the WG's inaction towards it all. He's mocking the WG, who he likens to (arrogant)gods who have the power to "protect" those who they want to, or who are good for their agenda (like Doffy).

My take on all of this is that Maybe Fuji was a victim of similar events in the past (which might explain why he lost his sight). He joined the marines to make a change yet sees the same thing happening again and is mad. Either way, he is turning into quite the interesting character.

This. I read it like 4 times and was still confused about what exactly he was trying to say.
From reading it over a few times and thinking on it, I think I got what he's trying to say down.
What he's trying to say is that, because the marines and the world government have turned a blind eye to places like Dressrosa, they have allowed events like what's happening now to happen over and over. The cries of the people around them are not only of fear for their own lives, but also of rage for being deceived by Doffy about King Riku, and for the WG's inaction towards it all. He's mocking the WG, who he likens to (arrogant)gods who have the power to "protect" those who they want to, or who are good for their agenda (like Doffy).

My take on all of this is that Maybe Fuji was a victim of similar events in the past (which might explain why he lost his sight). He joined the marines to make a change yet sees the same thing happening again and is mad. Either way, he is turning into quite the interesting character.
Repped
Thanks for clearin that up.

Man I just can't wait till the anime gets there!! Everything gon be so epic
I can't wait to hear Pica's voice
roll.gif

I still don't quite understand Fuji's actions. Maynard wants Fuji to revoke Doffy's status and arrest him, but Fuji says doing things like that causes the same problems to repeat. So, instead he wants to continue to pursue Luffy and his crew. I understand Fuji doesn't think the WG is infallible and his goal is to get rid of the whole warlord system, but how does arresting Doffy now cause more problems? Hopefully it'll get cleared up as the arc goes on.

Finally a Don Chinjao sighting. Now that his head is back coned shaped he should be much stronger maybe him or Sabo will fight Pica so Luffy can keep it moving toward Doffy. I don't see Law being active anytime soon, cause either Luffy lost the key to the cuffs or he doesn't want to take them off. 

I wonder if Franky can actually destroy the factory with a beam since it's made of seastone. I still can't figure out the fight match ups at all. 

Luffy just sitting there pointing and laughing at Pica
roll.gif

It'll be interesting if Zoro actually ends up fighting Fuji for real

I still don't quite understand Fuji's actions. Maynard wants Fuji to revoke Doffy's status and arrest him, but Fuji says doing things like that causes the same problems to repeat. So, instead he wants to continue to pursue Luffy and his crew. I understand Fuji doesn't think the WG is infallible and his goal is to get rid of the whole warlord system, but how does arresting Doffy now cause more problems? Hopefully it'll get cleared up as the arc goes on.

Finally a Don Chinjao sighting. Now that his head is back coned shaped he should be much stronger maybe him or Sabo will fight Pica so Luffy can keep it moving toward Doffy. I don't see Law being active anytime soon, cause either Luffy lost the key to the cuffs or he doesn't want to take them off. 

I wonder if Franky can actually destroy the factory with a beam since it's made of seastone. I still can't figure out the fight match ups at all. 

Luffy just sitting there pointing and laughing at Pica:rofl:

It'll be interesting if Zoro actually ends up fighting Fuji for real
In the MS scans, he doesnt say anything about going after luffy directly. He tells Maynard that he is going to have Maynard follow the course he sees fit. We'll have to wait and see what that entails.

In the MS scans, he doesnt say anything about going after luffy directly. He tells Maynard that he is going to have Maynard follow the course he sees fit. We'll have to wait and see what that entails.
Last weeks chapter on page 20 of the MS translation he says "Our target is the Law and Strawhat alliance inform all squads" which is why this week Maynard was questioning his decision not to go after Doffy. 

I was really laughing my *** off at Luffy laughing at Pica's voice :rofl: Like we just had a very serious, character building scene with Doffy talking about his familys all he has and he wont stand for anyone disrespecting them and Luffy just flat out points and laughs in his face. Pica's reaction was priceless like "I'm bout to murder this fool..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Garbage, if they already can't beat the villain why make him even more powerful? Plz end already
Nothing but truth in this statement.
Nothing theyve done up to this point has been able to beat him beforr the 2 rinnegans. Hell when he was still reanimated reg madara he was on full ****** mode crushin hokages and still fighting the 1st 1 on 1.
Just end the damn series with the genjutsu being succesful and we all live in a Madara world.

One piece I believe the quote. Cut off 1 head and 4 more pop up is what fuji is referring to. Idk if law is a full shuckibishi or like next to step up. But fuji seems he doesnt like the system at all either

Rewatching One Piece and I realized I think the only time Usopp has ever fought 100% all out and with intent to kill was when he fought Luffy. Every fight he just runs around scared until the opponent makes a mistake and he somehow capitalizes.

Rewatching One Piece and I realized I think the only time Usopp has ever fought 100% all out and with intent to kill was when he fought Luffy. Every fight he just runs around scared until the opponent makes a mistake and he somehow capitalizes.
yeah he is the liar of the crew

cheating, deceit, using others is all part of his skill set 
smokin.gif

buggy 2.0

Garbage, if they already can't beat the villain why make him even more powerful? Plz end already
Nothing but truth in this statement.
Nothing theyve done up to this point has been able to beat him beforr the 2 rinnegans. Hell when he was still reanimated reg madara he was on full ****** mode crushin hokages and still fighting the 1st 1 on 1.
Just end the damn series with the genjutsu being succesful and we all live in a Madara world.

One piece I believe the quote. Cut off 1 head and 4 more pop up is what fuji is referring to. Idk if law is a full shuckibishi or like next to step up. But fuji seems he doesnt like the system at all either
man...maybe fujitora and everyone on the island will be on luffy's side when its the strawhats vs the world goverment...

luffy already has aribasta, water 7, the mermen and plenty of other supporters + ties to the revolutionaries who are already fighting globally

The thing is Fuji's goal is to get rid of the shichibukai system completely, but I don't see the reasoning behind not revoking Doffy's status now. At the beginning of the arc he had no problem revoking Law's warlord status and if Luffy and crew beat Doffy, with how public things are this time the WG will revoke Doffy's status anyway, and he'll be replaced. Unless he has some yet to be explained plan or reasoning then okay, but as of right now it makes no sense, unless he's worried about Doffy's CD status or Akainu told him to make Luffy and Law the top priority no matter what.
I've always thought Ussop it was weird how runs into the fight and gives up his tactical advantage as a sniper every time. Instead of keeping distance and shooting enemies and setting up traps from a distance he get's pretty close to people. He's a coward you'd think he'd hide and shoot and make it a challenge for an enemy to find and attack him while he deals damage, but no he gets right in their face. I wish he'd fight like a real sniper so then we wouldn't have to see him complain during every fight.

Ready for FT tomorrow, Lucy bout to do WORK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not srs 
mean.gif
mean.gif
I kinda feel like Fuji just want to see what Luffy's crew is going to accomplish. He's not going to aid them, but, if they can deal a major blow/take out Doffy and co. he'll let that happen and try to capture them after is all said and done. 2 birds with one stone.

Ready for FT tomorrow, Lucy bout to do WORK :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

not srs :smh: :smh:

you never know... she might end up have to summon all ten of her keys and fight seriously this time
she has no back up, no safe place, and enemies all around her... it will be time for her to step her game up :smokin

you never know... she might end up have to summon all ten of her keys and fight seriously this time
she has no back up, no safe place, and enemies all around her... it will be time for her to step her game up :smokin
Well... :lol:
Goodbye Aquarius, you will be missed.
Celestial King Looks pretty OP though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom