The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Akame Ga Kill :wow: :smh:
i really thought fire dude would end up switching sides (hopefully Wave does)
the next eps preview :x ...reinforcements
i love/hate that characters from both sides are getting taken out with out much back story on them :smokin

yea i have to start reading the manga. i can't wait any more for these eps.

waiting for my girl Esdeath the put them hands on some night raid members

Man Vagabond didn't come back in June cause the author was doing an art show so that start date got pushed back to fall, but no month or anything was stated. I hope it's soon since it finally got passed the farming arc and is on the last arc. but since inoue considers vagabond a passion project its hiatus might go on longer.

Man Vagabond didn't come back in June cause the author was doing an art show so that start date got pushed back to fall, but no month or anything was stated. I hope it's soon since it finally got passed the farming arc and is on the last arc. but since inoue considers vagabond a passion project its hiatus might go on longer.
Totally forgot about Vagabond. Stopped reading it years ago because of the lapse of updates. Beautiful images though.

Totally forgot about Vagabond. Stopped reading it years ago because of the lapse of updates. Beautiful images though.

Yeah Inoue was also writing a manga called Real at the same time as vagabond. He said that was easy because it was what he was used to while vagabond was much harder because it was deeper and it's where he wanted to try new drawing techniques and things, but since it was a passion project dude took 2 year breaks and stuff and not write until he felt like it or wanted to try something new.

Yeah Inoue was also writing a manga called Real at the same time as vagabond. He said that was easy because it was what he was used to while vagabond was much harder because it was deeper and it's where he wanted to try new drawing techniques and things, but since it was a passion project dude took 2 year breaks and stuff and not write until he felt like it or wanted to try something new.
Thanks for the info! I still have both Vagabond art books somewhere in my apt.

For those that have seen the extended version along with the original version of Psycho Pass which one should I watch?

Are any naruto games from the past 5 years worth a play through?

I like act/adv games.

Naruto, Toriko and Bleach will be coming out tomorrow instead of Thursday. OP is on break.

Naruto ends next week, as we all know. This week's release is 698, and next week the chapter will be a double length special feature comprising of 699 and 700.

The two chapters will be in full color next week.

Last edited:
Now they're all buddy-buddy. But that last panel. Wasn't expecting that. Sakura has to make an appearance now for those arms

Naruto
That last panel shocked the hell out of me. Despite everything though, I liked the chapter.

Naruto legit had me on the verge of shedding a tear son. :frown:

I actually knew this would happen. Look a little closer at the picture of chibi adult Sasuke I posted a few pages back :wink:

Expected but good chap of naruto.
got me a bit excited for the movie.

Can we talk about how Bleach Just took a step backwards.
like come on , bleach was flowing so well for the past few months. now this crap again come on tite

That last attack, WHEW!

Last panel caught me off guard a little but it wasn't surprising. It got a little ayo for a moment with these two going deep into their man crushes for each other.

But Sasuke finally admitted to ya boy Naruto being that man :pimp:
That panel with Naruto and Itachi standing ahead of Sasuke... :pimp:

I hope the next chapter we will see what happens so Sasuke before the movie. Like, will he be banned as an outcast/criminal? Or will Naruto and Kakashi sweet talk the village into forgiving him?

This might be my last manga I read from beginning to end :lol:. Too many years invested in this. I'm going back to watching anime :lol:

Sakura is so left behind as far as power goes :lol:

Kishi didn't even care about her towards the end. He could have given her some type of power up or something to balance out team 7.

Now that the fight is all said and done, I hope they write Sasuke back in as a good guy. Especially if he's going to be protecting the village in the movie.

Last edited:
Why is everyone so surprised about the end of naruto?
in the movie poster and preview pics, their arms are bandaged up. we knew dudes were gonna lose limbs. it was talked about on the last couple pages.
Btw... is there still any debate that Naruto gave Sasuke the hands? He punched son up a mountain.

in the movie poster and preview pics, their arms are bandaged up. we knew dudes were gonna lose limbs. it was talked about on the last couple pages.

Btw... is there still any debate that Naruto gave Sasuke the hands? He punched son up a mountain.
The debate was if Naruto would wash Sasuke. He didn't.

that was never the debate.

certain sasuke fan boys tried to make that the debate because they felt some type of way when @PRIME said "he'd get the hands."
laugh.gif

But at the end of the day, only one character got given a knuckle shortcut up the side of a mountain.

Last edited:

that was never the debate.

certain sasuke fan boys tried to make that the debate because they felt some type of way when @PRIME
said "he'd get the hands." :lol:

But at the end of the day, only one character got given a knuckle shortcut up the side of a mountain.
And only one character got dusted by some shuriken and tripped over a rock :rofl:

End of the day it ended in a bromance revelation.

Back
Top Bottom