The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

when I started I was fresh off that DBZ train, starting Naruto................Bleach was somewhere around there. and I was watching 4 kids Fox Tv for one piece, it just couldn't compare

Yeah man
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/492300-Spoilers-thread

Here is the thread. Look for posts by TDX, he usually releases chapter translations on like Tuesday. It's a lot to go through, but it's not too bad since you're only reading one dude's post and there's a search function. 

Do you read the raws along with it? Idk if its even worth continuing to just read summaries.

Do you read the raws along with it? Idk if its even worth continuing to just read summaries.
They post the raws in there too. The first day or so it's just a summary then a couple days later the guy, TDX, comes thru and posts a full translation to go with the raws. 

his useless *** finally got out of Kabutos trap/jutsu.
I had so much hope for him.............turned out not even 1/8 as cool as the real deal holyfield Harashima

Why is Snoop sitting coach? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I do I'm up to where it currently is, I mean for the most part it's just  baseball its pretty straight forward, I've had some chapters where I barely even look at the translation

Anyone else read the Nisekoi manga?

Every chapter is enjoyable but from the 100 chapters since the anime ended there's been like 10 chapters of plot development lmao

Thinking more and more about how Itachi is a terrible and messily written character.

Homie is supposed to be a spy for Konoha within Akatsuki right? Supposedly he fed information to Konoha about Akatsuki. What information was this? How did Itachi aid Konoha in the fight against Akatsuki at all when he was alive? He made some form of agreement with Obito to keep Konoha safe and yet two powerful Konoha ninja end up dead. Pain's invasion gets a pass because this was after Itachi's death.

WTF the more I think about this the more ridiculous it gets. It took Naruto losing control of the fox and meeting his ghost dead father in order for Konoha to learn that there was man was controlling Akatsuki behind the scenes, despite Itachi colluding with and being close to this man since he was like 13.
laugh.gif
Itachi ain't tell nobody ****
laugh.gif

Danzo, Itachi's main retainer and the guy Itachi was supposedly in cahoots with, didn't even appear until like 50 chapters into Part II.

Itachi is a walking retcon man
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thinking more and more about how Itachi is a terrible and messily written character.

Homie is supposed to be a spy for Konoha within Akatsuki right? Supposedly he fed information to Konoha about Akatsuki. What information was this? How did Itachi aid Konoha in the fight against Akatsuki at all when he was alive? He made some form of agreement with Obito to keep Konoha safe and yet two powerful Konoha ninja end up dead. Pain's invasion gets a pass because this was after Itachi's death.

WTF the more I think about this the more ridiculous it gets. It took Naruto losing control of the fox and meeting his ghost dead father in order for Konoha to learn that there was man was controlling Akatsuki behind the scenes, despite Itachi colluding with and being close to this man since he was like 13. :lol: Itachi ain't tell nobody **** :lol:

Danzo, Itachi's main retainer and the guy Itachi was supposedly in cahoots with, didn't even appear until like 50 chapters into Part II.

Itachi is a walking retcon man :lol: :smh:  

Bruh. Thank you. Itachi is a BS character. It's like kishi originally had him a bad guy and then midway through the series was like "hmm...I wanna make him to be really a good guy all along" :smh:

Anyone else read the Nisekoi manga?

Every chapter is enjoyable but from the 100 chapters since the anime ended there's been like 10 chapters of plot development lmao

You know, somewhere along the way I stopped even thinking about the lack of plot development :lol:

Damn though, it really is moving at a snail's pace.

WTF the more I think about this the more ridiculous it gets. It took Naruto losing control of the fox and meeting his ghost dead father in order for Konoha to learn that there was man was controlling Akatsuki behind the scenes, despite Itachi colluding with and being close to this man since he was like 13. :lol: Itachi ain't tell nobody **** :lol:

Itachi is a walking retcon man :lol: :smh:  

^^^ All of this.

was thinking that too myself before.

Kishi straight ruined a character that could've been the best evil genius.. but he wanted to turn him in to a fake super hero

Me too, every chapter is enjoyable enough that I dont really mind the lack of plot right now.

Exactly how I feel. There's probably barely been enough plot to cover a second anime season though :lol:

Sidenote: Started The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya this past Sunday and I'm on episode 5. Still not sure how I feel about it.

I seriously doubt that Itachi gave Kohona any info on Akatsuki. I mean with people like Zetsu,Konan, and Obito who can be anywhere at anytime it would be hard to pass on info. IMO after the massacre Itachi's only goal was for Sasuke to have a better life. I don't think he was really worried about Kohona. I'm pretty sure it was stated that the only reason he sided with the Leaf was so that Sasuke would be spared.

I seriously doubt that Itachi gave Kohona any info on Akatsuki. I mean with people like Zetsu,Konan, and Obito who can be anywhere at anytime it would be hard to pass on info. IMO after the massacre Itachi's only goal was for Sasuke to have a better life. I don't think he was really worried about Kohona. I'm pretty sure it was stated that the only reason he sided with the Leaf was so that Sasuke would be spared.
Nope. Itachi said multiple times that he was a loyal and proud Leaf shinobi through and through. To the point where he was willing to permanently brainwash his own little brother with an OP jutsu if it meant it would "Protect Konoha". If Kotoamatsukami had hit Sasuke, half of the plot wouldn't have even happened.
laugh.gif

Also,

I'm trying to figure out exactly what Itachi did while in Akatsuki to protect the village
roll.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KingdomFlatbush  

WTF the more I think about this the more ridiculous it gets. It took Naruto losing control of the fox and meeting his ghost dead father in order for Konoha to learn that there was man was controlling Akatsuki behind the scenes, despite Itachi colluding with and being close to this man since he was like 13.
laugh.gif
Itachi ain't tell nobody ****
laugh.gif

Itachi is a walking retcon man
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Bruh we get it u hate Itachi stop tryna convince us to leave the gawd. #itachiordiebyamaterasu

Last edited:
You anti-sharingites are the worst :lol:

Akatsuki never attacked the village while itachi was in it and alive though

Back
Top Bottom