The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
Bruh, Doffy treated Law like trash this chapter and showed off some new moves, although they were minor. I had a feeling Law was gonna be taken out in a chapter or 2 to make room for Luffy, but damn I didn't expect it to happen like that.
Summed Bellamy's backstory up in 1 page which quickly answered questions. 

I'm hopping Luffy either doesn't waste time on him and hits him with a CoC blast then moves to Doffy, or just gives him another OHKO and keeps it moving. This Bellamy situation, then seeing Law on the ground without an arm will finally set him off enough to go all out. Bellamy is an idiot though, but we'll see what happens. I wonder if Oda will emphasis the New World being unforgiving by having Bellamy die or if he'll have him survive and maybe join Bart's crew.

Hopefully now Oda will show the difference between 2 years training from a top tier and 2 years of being in the New World.

With Law for the most part out of the picture, I still have hope for my girl Robin, but I know I'll probably be disappointed.

Last edited:
One Piece
Law got it rough... :smh:
And now it looks like bellamy is gonna go out too...

Bleach
Dude has a Kiku-Ichimonji? Sweet. :lol: :pimp:
Good fight this week too.

destiny3.gif

Not getting my hopes up about this fight.
Somehow, Someway Kubo will troll with the enemy getting the advantage..
This Akame manga is LIVE AS **** THOUGH...
Tokyo Ghoul is tough too.
Thanks for the recommendos...

Last edited:
tried to tell u dudes. Akame best out this year.

Mugen. Man if u dont start one piece already. Theres going to be some furniture moving

Last edited:
smh at the amount of **** talking in the most recent issue of Bleach.

"Ah ha! I'm the greatest! You're dead!" "No ah ha! I'M the greatest. YOU'RE dead!!!"

Does any1 in here watch Your Lie in April or When Supernatural Battles become Commonplace( bad translated title)?

I think they may be two of the best new shows this season that nobody talks about.

Does any1 in here watch Your Lie in April or When Supernatural Battles become Commonplace( bad translated title)?

I think they may be two of the best new shows this season that nobody talks about.

I watch and like both of those as well. I had to do this Thanksgiving bull**** though so I haven't seen the latest episodes yet.

I hope When Supernatural Battles become Commonplace didn't get as practicable as it looks like it might with this new conflict.

I watch and like both of those as well. I had to do this Thanksgiving bull**** though so I haven't seen the latest episodes yet.

I hope When Supernatural Battles become Commonplace didn't get as practicable as it looks like it might with this new conflict.

well ish is starting to get real in Lie in April. Arima probably not ready for that competition

And the latets episode of Supernatural didn't really make sense when combined with the other ones. But I know what they are trying to do with the series now. Not sure if I like it or not

Bleach did something wrong and righttried to tell u dudes.

Mugen. Man if u dont start one piece already. Theres going to be some furniture moving
You my homie but bust a mutha****** move then...
giphy.gif

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
well ish is starting to get real in Lie in April. Arima probably not ready for that competition

And the latest episode of Supernatural didn't really make sense when combined with the other ones. But I know what they are trying to do with the series now. Not sure if I like it or not

I felt like I had to catch up before I commented:

I don't see Arima being ready for this at all either. I felt that way from the start, but after seeing how deeply these two burrowed themselves into his shadow while grinding every day, I can't see him standing too great of a chance.

I didn't see things in Inou Battle panning out like this at all actually. I expected some corny 5 episode arc full of narrowly attained victories and heartfelt moments and all of that lame ****, so I'm glad none of that happened. But now that I think about it, that could very well be in the future with the reveal of this stupid war.

Last edited:
Started watching Fate/stay night, and this **** is so cringe wtf

main character is acting real *****made

only watch unlimited blade works, I made that mistake of watching the original fate stay night ... it was funnier. but not nearly as good

Bruh.... I've been reading One Piece like a mofo.

Started the sky island chapters, Luffy and da squad about to get da judgement.

I'm not even halfway to catching up yet though :x

Enjoying the chapters along the way though.

I'm not even halfway to catching up yet though
sick.gif

Aw man, people sleep on sky island, and even tell others to skip it. It's a standalone arc, but it has information that comes into play later, like hundreds of chapters later. I think it's a super creative arc and Enel is a great villain. Enjoy it.

I'm not even halfway to catching up yet though
sick.gif

Aw man, people sleep on sky island, and even tell others to skip it. It's a standalone arc, but it has information that comes into play later, like hundreds of chapters later. I think it's a super creative arc and Enel is a great villain. Enjoy it.
Yeah skypeia is not an arc that should be skipped. Now the davy jones games, those should be skipped
laugh.gif

Basically a canon filler
mean.gif
Seeing afro luffy was funny and cool but it was a waste of chapters.

Yeah skypeia is not an arc that should be skipped. Now the davy jones games, those should be skipped
laugh.gif

Basically a canon filler
mean.gif
Seeing afro luffy was funny and cool but it was a waste of chapters.
Yeah except for the last 2 chapters of the Davy Back fight arc where Aokiji comes up. Other than that the purpose is just a light hearted comedy arc after skypeia and before the heavy and darker Water 7/ Enies lobby arcs. It's just a break or cool down arc. Although I have seen theories that the davy back fights and the info on pirate island will come back into play later, but yeah it's a skippable arc except the last 2 chapters, probably the only skippable arc in the story. The anime milked the davy back fights for all it was worth tho, making it twice as long
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom