The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

well THAT was unexpected for Naruto... was hoping that it was the Sage
OP is going great right now, Chopper
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

BEST NARUTO CHAPTER EVERRRRRR!!!!!!

Imagine Sasuke x Madara x fake Madara...THAT POWER...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yo, if the world of Naruto were real, I'd straight impregnate as many Uchiha females as I could...build me a lil unstoppable army and ishhhh...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BEST NARUTO CHAPTER EVERRRRRR!!!!!!

Imagine Sasuke x Madara x fake Madara...THAT POWER...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yo, if the world of Naruto were real, I'd straight impregnate as many Uchiha females as I could...build me a lil unstoppable army and ishhhh...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On second reading, I agree with the NTer that said they're both Madara.

Reason: How/Why would the OG Madara know about NAGATO if he died way before nagato's time?

I think the "fake" Madara is really a cast-off of the O.G madara, perhaps some aspect/portion of his soul which was sealed in another body in a manner much life Orochimaru's eternal jutsu technique. That said, the newly resuscitated Madara is an incomplete form that will likely "fuse" with his cast-off in order to be complete.

It's like the ultimate revenge plan. "My body is not eternal, so rather than dieing, I will cast of some aspect as my soul, allow that soul to carry out my intricate plan, and when the plan is almost done, I will come back, kill the lineage of my enemies--who have themselves succumbed to death, and final rule without detractors in my way...etc".

Perhaps, Kabuto has been working for Madara this entire time? You know, learning and stealing Oro's forbidden techniques in an attempt to use 'em to aid his real master, the O.G Madara?

Reason: How/Why would the OG Madara know about NAGATO if he died way before nagato's time?

I think the "fake" Madara is really a cast-off of the O.G madara, perhaps some aspect/portion of his soul which was sealed in another body in a manner much life Orochimaru's eternal jutsu technique. That said, the newly resuscitated Madara is an incomplete form that will likely "fuse" with his cast-off in order to be complete.

It's like the ultimate revenge plan. "My body is not eternal, so rather than dieing, I will cast of some aspect as my soul, allow that soul to carry out my intricate plan, and when the plan is almost done, I will come back, kill the lineage of my enemies--who have themselves succumbed to death, and final rule without detractors in my way...etc".

Perhaps, Kabuto has been working for Madara this entire time? You know, learning and stealing Oro's forbidden techniques in an attempt to use 'em to aid his real master, the O.G Madara?

damnit i havent had a chance to read it ..
i gotta take a test now.. and wont be able to concentrate because of all this hype

damnit i havent had a chance to read it ..
i gotta take a test now.. and wont be able to concentrate because of all this hype

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

That new Gundam series....
sick.gif

good or bad?
laugh.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
my bad if the image is to big but can someone aware me maybe im missing something im pretty sure hes supposed to be attacking them?
oh and why are they standing in circles..
laugh.gif

In one of the later pages they show him inside a cube shaped barrier of sorts. I'm guessing that they managed to isolate him from the mind control jutsu. and the circles idk.
laugh.gif

thats Dan, Tsunades ol boyfriend. he's inside the 4 violet flame barrier. same one that the 3rd hokage and orochimaru fought inside.
he has his free mind but is programmed to attack. the free mind is to mess with the alliance cause hes the homie.

and the circles is cause white zetsu can morph into anyone and theyve been having trouble not getting killed by zetsu clones.

[font=arial, sans-serif]if ur inside ur o[/font]wn circle ur a real person. if you try and leave it, ur treated as an enemy and killed

thanks i get it now
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ madaras entrance
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
kakashi using the blade
mind = blown madara got scared of himself dam... i was certain it would be his brother too..
30t6p3b.gif
who the hell is behind that dam mask... i guess its 2 madaras? maybe he made a real clone of himself
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
dudes thinking its obito if it was he wouldnt be so dam old obito is around kakashis age

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

That new Gundam series....
sick.gif

good or bad?
laugh.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
my bad if the image is to big but can someone aware me maybe im missing something im pretty sure hes supposed to be attacking them?
oh and why are they standing in circles..
laugh.gif

In one of the later pages they show him inside a cube shaped barrier of sorts. I'm guessing that they managed to isolate him from the mind control jutsu. and the circles idk.
laugh.gif

thats Dan, Tsunades ol boyfriend. he's inside the 4 violet flame barrier. same one that the 3rd hokage and orochimaru fought inside.
he has his free mind but is programmed to attack. the free mind is to mess with the alliance cause hes the homie.

and the circles is cause white zetsu can morph into anyone and theyve been having trouble not getting killed by zetsu clones.

[font=arial, sans-serif]if ur inside ur o[/font]wn circle ur a real person. if you try and leave it, ur treated as an enemy and killed

thanks i get it now
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ madaras entrance
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
kakashi using the blade
mind = blown madara got scared of himself dam... i was certain it would be his brother too..
30t6p3b.gif
who the hell is behind that dam mask... i guess its 2 madaras? maybe he made a real clone of himself
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
dudes thinking its obito if it was he wouldnt be so dam old obito is around kakashis age

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What if the person behind the masks, possibly being Obito, says to Kakashi..."I hope you've enjoyed my eye" and for some reason, asks for it back 
eek.gif

...OK that was farfetched.
What if he takes it without asking anyway?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kakashi the 1 eyed pirate 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I really want to know who's behind that mask

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What if the person behind the masks, possibly being Obito, says to Kakashi..."I hope you've enjoyed my eye" and for some reason, asks for it back 
eek.gif

...OK that was farfetched.
What if he takes it without asking anyway?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kakashi the 1 eyed pirate 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I really want to know who's behind that mask

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

nah kabuto's definitely working for orochimaru.  or was.  i don't think there's any question there. i mean he's TURNING into orochimaru.

on second thought, the only thing that makes sense would be tobi being a clone or someone else completely different.

maybe shisui...? but i dont know that that makes sense either. in fact based on what we know it almost certainly doesn't.  no idea who it is.

EDIT

it should be mentioned again though... Tobi has the same time/space manipulation powers as kakashia and (dun dun dun) obito.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

nah kabuto's definitely working for orochimaru.  or was.  i don't think there's any question there. i mean he's TURNING into orochimaru.

on second thought, the only thing that makes sense would be tobi being a clone or someone else completely different.

maybe shisui...? but i dont know that that makes sense either. in fact based on what we know it almost certainly doesn't.  no idea who it is.

EDIT

it should be mentioned again though... Tobi has the same time/space manipulation powers as kakashia and (dun dun dun) obito.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

SIG CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw Madara first person I thought of was you.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

SIG CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw Madara first person I thought of was you.

They are both Madara imo. I believe Itachi knows the real truth behind Madara's condition. Remember he said Madara was a shell of his former self. I've always said that the current Madara is not inhabiting his original body, but I believe it is still him in some form. If I recall, one of Madara's abilities is being able to move between dimensions. My theory is Madara is able to move between the world of the living and dead, but in the living world, he must possess another body (in a ghost-like way). This would explain how Madara is able to lose some parts of his body in one fight and appear perfectly fine in a future chapter. I'm guessing he is also able to manifest himself in a spiritual form in the living world which would explain why sometimes attacks just phase through him.

They are both Madara imo. I believe Itachi knows the real truth behind Madara's condition. Remember he said Madara was a shell of his former self. I've always said that the current Madara is not inhabiting his original body, but I believe it is still him in some form. If I recall, one of Madara's abilities is being able to move between dimensions. My theory is Madara is able to move between the world of the living and dead, but in the living world, he must possess another body (in a ghost-like way). This would explain how Madara is able to lose some parts of his body in one fight and appear perfectly fine in a future chapter. I'm guessing he is also able to manifest himself in a spiritual form in the living world which would explain why sometimes attacks just phase through him.

Back
Top Bottom