The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

SIG CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

I told you guys.....3 years ago or even longer I told you guys.......IF I AM RIGHT SOME OF YOU SHALL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!!!!!!!

I told you guys.....3 years ago or even longer I told you guys.......IF I AM RIGHT SOME OF YOU SHALL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!!!!!!!

Its PROBABLY not him but damn I'd die laughing if it is.
Is Kishi an NTer? 
roll.gif

Is Kishi an NTer? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Is Kishi an NTer? 
roll.gif

I dont understand how it could be him... Wasn't his whole right side crushed? Or am I'm missing something? Sorry don't know how to do spoiler.

Is Kishi an NTer? 
roll.gif

I dont understand how it could be him... Wasn't his whole right side crushed? Or am I'm missing something? Sorry don't know how to do spoiler.

SIG CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I always believed you brother!

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Is Kishi an NTer? 
roll.gif

Plot no jutsu.

In all seriousness,
Spoiler [+]
it shouldn't be Obito.  But if it is... Obito - 1i (or orb) = tobi makes sense.  The clues are there...  it's just sort of cheap. we saw dude get crushed by giant boulders... unless we learn orochimaru or someone saved his body and taught him how to do that weird liquid healing thing he clearly has going on with his arms... (another clue)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Also...

Spoiler [+]
We waited MONTHS to see how Kakashi was going to go ham and all we get is like 3 panels of him just holding Zabuza's blade and Naruto stealing the show again?!?!?!!?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
At least he's taken out 3 of the 6 swordsmen.

rowenarrow wrote:
I'm putting this in spoilers for those who haven't read it yet.
Spoiler [+]
Well, now that the real Madara has been shown, we now know that the other "Madara" (which I shall refer to as Tobi again for now) is a lie. Tobi might very well be Orbito, although I doubt it since, well, he was pancaked by huge boulders.
laugh.gif

here's what i think, and this is going with and somewhat answering what theDEEK stated/asked earlier:
i think Tobi might be in theory Madara's brother, Izuna. i know, they said he died, but with all that's been going on lately, anything is possible.
laugh.gif

Anyway,
  • Izuna's soul was never sealed away, or at least it was never stated that his soul was sealed away.
  • His vast collection of sharingan show, to me at least, that along with keeping the various individual powers of the sharingan in stock, he might have an obsession with sight, more specifically not wanting to lose his sight (again).
  • i guessing that when he gave his eyes to the real Madara, he also gave away the majority of his powers to him as well, hence being "a shell of his former self" like Tobi stated earlier.
  • Tobi taking on Madara's name might be an attempt to keep his brother's legacy (or nindo, whatever floats your boat
    laugh.gif
    ) going, whatever it may have been. or he might be using the name to put fear into others.
  • Tobi defending Madara's name (for example, saying that Izuna willingly gave his sharingan to Madara when other people stated that he took the eyes by force) shows to me that he might respect or even care for Madara, just how Izuna cared for his brother when he was "alive".
of course, I could be wrong about all of that. It is a theory after all. but hey, as long as it's not Orbito i'm fine with anything.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

eek.gif
 My mind has just been *++%%$.
Who the %+%+ is behind that damn mask?! You guys really think its not Obito? I have no clue any more. I just want to see who's behind this.  

What if Madara could break out of the Impure Resurrection like Itachi? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WE NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK. THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY DAMN JAPANESE HOLIDAYS NEXT WEEK 
alien.gif

Think about it, if Madara died at Valley of the End by Shodai Hokage, how would he know someone born eighty years after the battle?

(Nagato/Pain)

To Smed below:
Spoiler [+]
Madara's Soul, Obito's body

Think about it, if Madara died at Valley of the End by Shodai Hokage, how would he know someone born eighty years after the battle?

(Nagato/Pain)

To Smed below:
Spoiler [+]
Madara's Soul, Obito's body

If it's Obito thats gonna be the corniest %@$* ever...

Tenten would be a better chief villian than my dude
30t6p3b.gif

Son was a mediocre shinobi, a simp and has absolutely no reason to be pulling the %@$* 'Tobi' is currently pulling
alien.gif

If it's Obito thats gonna be the corniest %@$* ever...

Tenten would be a better chief villian than my dude
30t6p3b.gif

Son was a mediocre shinobi, a simp and has absolutely no reason to be pulling the %@$* 'Tobi' is currently pulling
alien.gif

What if the person behind the masks, possibly being Obito, says to Kakashi..."I hope you've enjoyed my eye" and for some reason, asks for it back 
eek.gif

...OK that was farfetched.

What if the person behind the masks, possibly being Obito, says to Kakashi..."I hope you've enjoyed my eye" and for some reason, asks for it back 
eek.gif

...OK that was farfetched.

Back
Top Bottom