The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i hate to say this over and over, but no offense, but if you read naruto often, you know its not Madaras brother Izuna or any other sharingan user cause Tobi has most of their eyes.
and its not obito for sure.
and kakashi and tobi's eye jutsu are 10000000000000000000% different lol.
kakashi's eye warps a portion of space to an unknown place thru sight alone.
Tobis jutsu warps you to a DIMENSION that only he can access and can access at anytime thru TOUCH. he must touch the object.
he also can render his body intangible.
those are two different jutsu all together.
plus obito was crushed by a huge bolder at 8 years old. how would he know about the entire history of the world AND HELP ITACHI kill the whole clan.
Itachi is no idiot and has worked with tobi and knew that man as madara.
this is one of those twists that no one can guess.

my only off base theory is that as madara was about to pass away from his selfdescribed "wound was too great inflicted by hashirama" that he said %%** it and used a EMS eye to cast izanagi and made a living clone with a part of his soul.
that way he could lead nagato, the latest reincarnation of the sage, to develop his power and use his Gedo Renne tensei to full revive Madara Uchiha to living status.
edo tensei doesnt bring you back alive. youre still half dead.
but since naruto messed that up, tobi (now like "damn i gotta do something") decided to power up power himself up and try a back way.
the back way being if he can himself become the Jyubbi (the 10 tails aka all the 9 beasts back together) he will be beyond a human and can possibly have enough power to bring his own self back from the dead by using perfect yin and yang chakra and the sage's imagination jutsu.

cause tobi is really only a pile of goop with a sharingan in some armor. lol
If you are wrong on any point we will be....

all over this post

i hate to say this over and over, but no offense, but if you read naruto often, you know its not Madaras brother Izuna or any other sharingan user cause Tobi has most of their eyes.
Tobis jutsu warps you to a DIMENSION that only he can access and can access at anytime thru TOUCH. he must touch the object.
plus obito was crushed by a huge bolder at 8 years old. how would he know about the entire history of the world AND HELP ITACHI kill the whole clan.

my only off base theory is that as madara was about to pass away from his selfdescribed "wound was too great inflicted by hashirama" that he said %$$# it and used a EMS eye to cast izanagi and made a living clone with a part of his soul.
that way he could lead nagato, the latest reincarnation of the sage, to develop his power and use his Gedo Renne tensei to full revive Madara Uchiha to living status.
but since naruto messed that up, tobi (now like "damn i gotta do something") decided to power up power himself up and try a back way.
the back way being if he can himself become the Jyubbi (the 10 tails aka all the 9 beasts back together) he will be beyond a human and can possibly have enough power to bring his own self back from the dead by using perfect yin and yang chakra and the sage's imagination jutsu.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at this theory.

my only off base theory is that as madara was about to pass away from his selfdescribed "wound was too great inflicted by hashirama" that he said %$$# it and used a EMS eye to cast izanagi and made a living clone with a part of his soul.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at this theory.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Saw the first two episodes of FLCL (fooley cooley) last night and it wasn't for me :/

Same I watched 2 eps of it, didn't feel like finishing it, though the series is only 6 eps, so I'll get to it eventually.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Saw the first two episodes of FLCL (fooley cooley) last night and it wasn't for me :/

Same I watched 2 eps of it, didn't feel like finishing it, though the series is only 6 eps, so I'll get to it eventually.

Just finished up Fate/Zero episode 3. Gilgamesh again proving how much of a boss he is. The assassin class with multiple people ie a guild= kind of dope, although we all know Saber is going to be beast on all of them.

Just finished up Fate/Zero episode 3. Gilgamesh again proving how much of a boss he is. The assassin class with multiple people ie a guild= kind of dope, although we all know Saber is going to be beast on all of them.

Back
Top Bottom