The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Mirrai Nikki, wasn't expecting that for a second ep
eek.gif
, serial killer to bombing a school what's next?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

eek.gif
nerd.gif

whats the show about? It looks intriguing...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

eek.gif
nerd.gif

whats the show about? It looks intriguing...
nerd.gif

It's about a group of people that are given diarys in their cell phones that can predict future events, each person has specific future events that they get, pretty much different powers.

They're given it to play some kind of game that they have to kill eachother off until 1 survives and that person becomes a god or something. Games is kinda corny, but since they all know

what happens in the future, so they can see when they're going to die and change that, that what makes it interesting because you can't just shoot the person because they'll know it's

coming, like last ep one of them planted all these bombs across the school, so they could trap the person.

It's about a group of people that are given diarys in their cell phones that can predict future events, each person has specific future events that they get, pretty much different powers.

They're given it to play some kind of game that they have to kill eachother off until 1 survives and that person becomes a god or something. Games is kinda corny, but since they all know

what happens in the future, so they can see when they're going to die and change that, that what makes it interesting because you can't just shoot the person because they'll know it's

coming, like last ep one of them planted all these bombs across the school, so they could trap the person.

Is this dude Madara serious?? 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Dropping small planets.....god damn
30t6p3b.gif

So the final level of Sharingan is the Rinnegan??
How did Nagato go straight to Rinnegan?
I feel bad for the Byakugan users being clearly inferior
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
But the Byakugan is supposed to be superior to the sharingan, so I wouldnt doubt it if the hyuga clan can also evolve to a full fledged rinnengan like Madara did. Imagine Neji or Hinata with the rinnengan...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

in reguards to Nagato, some people are born with the rinnengan, they just have to activate it through some form of stress (ex: people dying). I think it was explained a good while ago.

oh, and did anyone else notice how they were referring to Tobi as Him? That means Muu and Madara know who Tobi really is...hmm...
nerd.gif

edit:
Madara's Susann'o is made of two seperate ones. I wonder why.

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
But the Byakugan is supposed to be superior to the sharingan, so I wouldnt doubt it if the hyuga clan can also evolve to a full fledged rinnengan like Madara did. Imagine Neji or Hinata with the rinnengan...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

in reguards to Nagato, some people are born with the rinnengan, they just have to activate it through some form of stress (ex: people dying). I think it was explained a good while ago.

oh, and did anyone else notice how they were referring to Tobi as Him? That means Muu and Madara know who Tobi really is...hmm...
nerd.gif

edit:
Madara's Susann'o is made of two seperate ones. I wonder why.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
Maybe superior to Sasuke's beginning Sharingan
laugh.gif

I just think it's weird that for some it's a progressive thing, and for others it just happens
ohwell.gif

Rinnegan even looks like it'd be an advanced form of Byakugan.
Neji would be a monster
pimp.gif

Also, Kabuto was speaking through Muu at the time. Muu doesn't have any special knowledge, but Kabuto knows who he is.

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I just think it's weird that for some it's a progressive thing, and for others it just happens
ohwell.gif

Neji would be a monster
pimp.gif

Also, Kabuto was speaking through Muu at the time. Muu doesn't have any special knowledge, but Kabuto knows who he is.

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Neji would be a monster
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
it seems that Madara also knows who he is if you look at page 2 or 3 of the chapter. Hopefully he is revealed soon.
well, since the byakugan and sharingan both descended from the rinnengan, it is somewhat safe to say the the original should have properties of the two that came after it, (Grey coloration of the byakugan, eye pattern development like the shraringan).

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Neji would be a monster
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
it seems that Madara also knows who he is if you look at page 2 or 3 of the chapter. Hopefully he is revealed soon.
well, since the byakugan and sharingan both descended from the rinnengan, it is somewhat safe to say the the original should have properties of the two that came after it, (Grey coloration of the byakugan, eye pattern development like the shraringan).

Nagato lost to the inferior sharingan though. Does not compute.

Sasuke will be upgraded later in the future during a fight
laugh.gif

Naruto will counter all these eye powers by fully turning into a frog and in the end use the power of love.
grin.gif

Nagato lost to the inferior sharingan though. Does not compute.

Sasuke will be upgraded later in the future during a fight
laugh.gif

Naruto will counter all these eye powers by fully turning into a frog and in the end use the power of love.
grin.gif

Wow... Madara... Just WOW. 
What. The. $+*@. Did. I. Just. Read? 

Did this guy really just pull another planet (the moon possibly?) down to earth? My goodness. 

The Uchiha clan is on some other $*@% outside of the rest of the ninja world. These dudes don't $+*@ around when it comes to these jutsu's. 

I wonder what Sasuke will be capable of when we see him again. This dude is probably jumping between time and space right now, moving mountains, and creating oceans or some crazy $*@%

Wow... Madara... Just WOW. 
What. The. $+*@. Did. I. Just. Read? 

Did this guy really just pull another planet (the moon possibly?) down to earth? My goodness. 

The Uchiha clan is on some other $*@% outside of the rest of the ninja world. These dudes don't $+*@ around when it comes to these jutsu's. 

I wonder what Sasuke will be capable of when we see him again. This dude is probably jumping between time and space right now, moving mountains, and creating oceans or some crazy $*@%

Haven't chimed in a minute, but holy mother of %%%$, what did I just read...?

It is entirely and literally safe to say that $@+@ just went down in the world of Naruto.

Haven't chimed in a minute, but holy mother of %%%$, what did I just read...?

It is entirely and literally safe to say that $@+@ just went down in the world of Naruto.

Not sure how to do spoilers but highlight below if I do this right...

So if you take another Uchiha's eyes, you then gain power to possess the Rinnengan? So is the Eternal Mangekyo (sp?) Sharingan the Rinnengan? Can they activate the Rinnengan from the regular Sharingan? Or do they have to awaken their Mangekyo and then Eternal and then Rinnengan?

From the way the story has progressed so far it would seem the abilities of the EMS would be > than the Rinnengan?

Can someone compare abilities of the two ocular jutsu's?

Too much going on in my head right now.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Not sure how to do spoilers but highlight below if I do this right...

So if you take another Uchiha's eyes, you then gain power to possess the Rinnengan? So is the Eternal Mangekyo (sp?) Sharingan the Rinnengan? Can they activate the Rinnengan from the regular Sharingan? Or do they have to awaken their Mangekyo and then Eternal and then Rinnengan?

From the way the story has progressed so far it would seem the abilities of the EMS would be > than the Rinnengan?

Can someone compare abilities of the two ocular jutsu's?

Too much going on in my head right now.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

With this show of power no way in hell do I believe Madara lost that fight to the 1st or 2 which ever one it was

With this show of power no way in hell do I believe Madara lost that fight to the 1st or 2 which ever one it was

On who the masked man is:

Spoiler [+]
It has to be someone we've seen before or have been introduced to at one point during the storyline.. For example, Kisame, one of the few to see his real face, wasn't too surprised when he saw it.

But what did he mean by "Mizukage-sama... Or rather, Madara-san"? I Dunno, thought maybe Kisame's reaction from before might spark some debate on who Tobi really is.

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom