The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

On who the masked man is:

Spoiler [+]
It has to be someone we've seen before or have been introduced to at one point during the storyline.. For example, Kisame, one of the few to see his real face, wasn't too surprised when he saw it.

But what did he mean by "Mizukage-sama... Or rather, Madara-san"? I Dunno, thought maybe Kisame's reaction from before might spark some debate on who Tobi really is.

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]
It has to be someone we've seen before or have been introduced to at one point during the storyline.. For example, Kisame, one of the few to see his real face, wasn't too surprised when he saw it.

But what did he mean by "Mizukage-sama... Or rather, Madara-san"? I Dunno, thought maybe Kisame's reaction from before might spark some debate on who Tobi really is.

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]
well i think its clear that Kisame recognized Tobi as being Madara as he was not told to call him Madara. All this means is that its possible that "Madara" used to be a mizukage as well

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]
well i think its clear that Kisame recognized Tobi as being Madara as he was not told to call him Madara. All this means is that its possible that "Madara" used to be a mizukage as well

I want to know when Oro plans to make his re-entrance...probably after this war to setup another epic...or a movie.

I mean c'mon guys Tobi is clearly the 2nd hokage who took control of kagami uchiha and then transfered his body into obito with that oro body changing jutsu....I mean like c'mon
laugh.gif

I want to know when Oro plans to make his re-entrance...probably after this war to setup another epic...or a movie.

I mean c'mon guys Tobi is clearly the 2nd hokage who took control of kagami uchiha and then transfered his body into obito with that oro body changing jutsu....I mean like c'mon
laugh.gif

wonder where he got the rocks to form the planet?
nerd.gif

the battlefield still looks flat, no craters, no nothing
and what was that fading when Naruto threw the rasengan-shuriken at him... was it the transition between ems to renningan?

wonder where he got the rocks to form the planet?
nerd.gif

the battlefield still looks flat, no craters, no nothing
and what was that fading when Naruto threw the rasengan-shuriken at him... was it the transition between ems to renningan?

dam i dont even care who tobi is any more madara in action is 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude is going HAM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude got the rinnegan and an EMS and he about to drop a nuke on em
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think kisame knew tobi was controlling the mizukage so he called him mizukage as a joke
i dont think the byukagan is related to the sharningan either someone aware me
nerd.gif

dam i dont even care who tobi is any more madara in action is 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude is going HAM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude got the rinnegan and an EMS and he about to drop a nuke on em
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think kisame knew tobi was controlling the mizukage so he called him mizukage as a joke
i dont think the byukagan is related to the sharningan either someone aware me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]
so Tobi is either the 1st or 3rd Mizukage?

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]
so Tobi is either the 1st or 3rd Mizukage?

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]
well if you remember back to when Kisame has his final life flash back after his fight with Gai, the 3 tailed jinchurikki aka the mizukage revealed himself after kisame killed his old master for samehada. he saw a sharingan in the shadow and that man stepped out to reveal himself as madara uchiha.
so when tobi took off his mask he was like oh snap its you. he used to always call him mizukage cause when he was still in the hidden mist, he knew madara was the true kage and had to keep up appearances. it was just a slip of the tounge.

anyways... i have no idea who the hell tobi is, but he's got the exact same power possibly as the real madara now that he's got a rinnegan of his own.

ive read the last 300 chapters the other day.. and i have no idea. the whole story set us up for nothing thats happening now.

madara's too powerful. i mean seriously... how powerful was the 1st hokage? cause dude got caught and sealed by the 3rd kinda easy.

or was orochimaru's edo tensei at the time not as perfected as kabutos?

also... madaras susano'o has dual heads and 4arms.

thats like 3 jutsu at one time. how could the 1st block stuff like that? could he create a tree or trees large enough and strong enough to block something like that?

what the hell is gonna happen? who can block that? i dont think a tailed beast bomb could break that.

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]
well if you remember back to when Kisame has his final life flash back after his fight with Gai, the 3 tailed jinchurikki aka the mizukage revealed himself after kisame killed his old master for samehada. he saw a sharingan in the shadow and that man stepped out to reveal himself as madara uchiha.
so when tobi took off his mask he was like oh snap its you. he used to always call him mizukage cause when he was still in the hidden mist, he knew madara was the true kage and had to keep up appearances. it was just a slip of the tounge.

anyways... i have no idea who the hell tobi is, but he's got the exact same power possibly as the real madara now that he's got a rinnegan of his own.

ive read the last 300 chapters the other day.. and i have no idea. the whole story set us up for nothing thats happening now.

madara's too powerful. i mean seriously... how powerful was the 1st hokage? cause dude got caught and sealed by the 3rd kinda easy.

thats like 3 jutsu at one time. how could the 1st block stuff like that? could he create a tree or trees large enough and strong enough to block something like that?

what the hell is gonna happen? who can block that? i dont think a tailed beast bomb could break that.

That's what I'm saying no way he lost that fight at the valley of end. #!%+ doesn't make sense at all.

Another thing what happen to this gen being stronger then the last
laugh.gif
yea ok no way in hell that's gone happen at this rate

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by FOG

Spoiler [+]

Not really spoilers:

chan01.jpg

madarasan.jpg
Spoiler [+]

exactly what im sayin..but then agian he said he lost on purpose for the 1st powers and kabuto made him stronger than he was in his prime
on page 3 it seems like madara was talking about tobi so maybe they are in on it together and know whats up
dam this story line is so
pimp.gif

This guy Madara going hammer
sick.gif
..... Make Naruto look like a legit genin again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

And to think this boy Hashirama shut him down with some trees 
eek.gif

The first
pimp.gif

Back