The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by knightngale

I, too, wonder how Madara lost to the first hokage. 

This would make a great movie.
pimp.gif

I want to see the second hokage in action also.

SamDUH562 wrote:
i dont think the byukagan is related to the sharningan either someone aware me
nerd.gif

I remember that earlier in the series, it was stated that the two ocular powers were related. Specifically, it was stated that the Sharingan was descended from the Byakugan.

If that's the case, I am really interested in knowing just how the Byakugan fits in into the world of the Rinnegan, especially after it has been revealed that the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan with training.

SamDUH562 wrote:
i dont think the byukagan is related to the sharningan either someone aware me
nerd.gif

I remember that earlier in the series, it was stated that the two ocular powers were related. Specifically, it was stated that the Sharingan was descended from the Byakugan.

If that's the case, I am really interested in knowing just how the Byakugan fits in into the world of the Rinnegan, especially after it has been revealed that the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan with training.

2sappy wrote:

Madara's Susann'o is made of two seperate ones. I wonder why.

Perhaps it's one of the hidden abilities/benefits that comes with having an eternal mangekeyo sharingan, which if you remember, if merely 2 mangekeyo sharingans fused. If each one is capable of summoning Susano, then 2 should theoretically summon 2. One is native to his Mangekeyo and the other is/was to his brother Mangekeyo.

Makes sense, right?

If my hypothesis is correct, then Sasuke is about to go ham with Susano too when he gets to the battlefield...
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

2sappy wrote:

Perhaps it's one of the hidden abilities/benefits that comes with having an eternal mangekeyo sharingan, which if you remember, if merely 2 mangekeyo sharingans fused. If each one is capable of summoning Susano, then 2 should theoretically summon 2. One is native to his Mangekeyo and the other is/was to his brother Mangekeyo.

Makes sense, right?

If my hypothesis is correct, then Sasuke is about to go ham with Susano too when he gets to the battlefield...
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Makes sense, right?

sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

they've already shown his susanoo though. it still looks the same. at least for now.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Makes sense, right?

sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

they've already shown his susanoo though. it still looks the same. at least for now.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*Waits for Naruto to somehow go beast mode and defeat Madara*
because the sharingan has the power to control tailed beast, im not sure that Naruto even stands a chance against Mardara or Sasuke at this point in time 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*Waits for Naruto to somehow go beast mode and defeat Madara*
because the sharingan has the power to control tailed beast, im not sure that Naruto even stands a chance against Mardara or Sasuke at this point in time 
ohwell.gif

this is madara beyond his prime. he only fought the first with ems but now he has rinnegan

madara making sephiroth look like a joke

this is madara beyond his prime. he only fought the first with ems but now he has rinnegan

madara making sephiroth look like a joke

Originally Posted by CasperJr

With this show of power no way in hell do I believe Madara lost that fight to the 1st or 2 which ever one it was

The Madara that we're seeing now has had his power boosted.
Unfortunately, it was not intimated how much of a boost Madara received from Kabuto.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

With this show of power no way in hell do I believe Madara lost that fight to the 1st or 2 which ever one it was

The Madara that we're seeing now has had his power boosted.
Unfortunately, it was not intimated how much of a boost Madara received from Kabuto.

For real, dude is a one man army
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
 at him having the Rinnegan though.
 I wonder how the allies are going to escape Madara's meteor.

For real, dude is a one man army
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
 at him having the Rinnegan though.
 I wonder how the allies are going to escape Madara's meteor.

1. Sasuke sussano doesn't look the same and to top it off on one side of the new one it has two arms so it could be 2 sussanos in one

2. Madara said himself that he got that power before he died so if we are to believe that the 1st killed him(which we are told) then that means during or before that fight he got the rinnegan.

1. Sasuke sussano doesn't look the same and to top it off on one side of the new one it has two arms so it could be 2 sussanos in one

2. Madara said himself that he got that power before he died so if we are to believe that the 1st killed him(which we are told) then that means during or before that fight he got the rinnegan.

Madara is capable of activating and deactivating the Rinnegan.

Nagato can not deactivate the Rinnegan.

So maybe Madara did give Nagato the Rinnegan after all, and he's capable of using it because of his Uzumaki heritage.

Back
Top Bottom