The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Shingeki no Kyoujin is out.
So Eren's dad was a Titan that regained his humanity? I wonder if the shifters outside the walls know of him.
Also, it was nice to see what his mother did before she got ate. :lol:

Rewatch both and then watch a lot of other series as well. I'd probably place Dragon Ball on my list of GOAT Anime, but there are more than a few that are just as good either way, if not better.
You got any suggestions? I'm already following AOT and started OP and Toriko

[COLOR=#red]Gangsta[/COLOR] ep. 3
Worick gets all the ladies. :pimp: :lol:

Son was too smooth, and never lost sight of the fact that the money was the motive either :lol: :pimp:

This series is getting very interesting, very quickly. If my phone wasn't broken, I'd definitely be reading the manga right now.

Rewatch both and then watch a lot of other series as well. I'd probably place Dragon Ball on my list of GOAT Anime, but there are more than a few that are just as good either way, if not better.

One Piece is good, beyond those that you've got the list can go on for quite a while lol

Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Lupin lll, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Tenchi Muyo/Universe, FLCL. A lot of people would say Death Note, and its a different type of series from most other stuff here so let me throw that in. Personally i'd throw in Digimon Aventure too, followed by Digimon Tamers, followed by Digimon Frontier, as I think those three series compiled give the best view of the Digimon series, with each being kind of like three different stages in the franchise. Going back to Gundam I reccomend Wing because it's one of the few that doesn't have any connections to another series in Gundam, and therefore you don't have to worry about watching anything before or after it. That being said I really think the original Mobile Suit Gundam, its sequel Gundam Zeta, and the next sequel, Double Zeta, are all necessary watchesas well. Though how much you can handle depends on if you're a fan of the mecha genre.

To bring it back to some more recent stuff you've already got One Piece and Attack on Titan. There's then Naruto as well, which I assume you'll be rewatching anyways. Check out Magi, No Game No Life, Assassination Classroom, Monster, Psycho Pass, I think Log Horizon and Sword Art Online can both be watched, especially to compare the two, but they're nothing phenomonal in the long run. Then i've personally heard good thinks about other stuff like Stein's Gate, Aldnoah Zero, etc, but haven't actually got to them myself, so I can't give any feedback on them.

Son was too smooth, and never lost sight of the fact that the money was the motive either
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This series is getting very interesting, very quickly. If my phone wasn't broken, I'd definitely be reading the manga right now.
I think the anime may have cut this out, but Worick works part time as a Gigalo when not being a handyman with Nico. Also new manga chapters only seem to release when new volumes come out. Volume 6 just dropped in May. Been meaning to go pick it up.

About to read Monster then depending on how I feel I may continue with more Urasawa works or try something lighter like Boku no Hero since I was putting that off until more chapters released. Finally caught up on Prison school after I took a break from reading it while I travelled. Way behind on almost everything except OP and Food Wars I think. Gotta go back and finish shows from last season still.

I think the anime may have cut this out, but Worick works part time as a Gigalo when not being a handyman with Nico. Also new manga chapters only seem to release when new volumes come out. Volume 6 just dropped in May. Been meaning to go pick it up.

That's actually what most of this last episode was about :lol:

From the feedback on KissAnime's comment section, they've been staying pretty true to the source material.

Oh, forgot to bring this up previously, but has anyone read Oyasumi Punpun?

I started binge-reading it right before I broke my phone and had maybe 10-15 chapters left before finishing it. One of the most unique and realistic series I've encountered to date, and it's very dope.

Last edited:
One Piece is good, beyond those that you've got the list can go on for quite a while lol

Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Lupin lll, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Tenchi Muyo/Universe, FLCL. A lot of people would say Death Note, and its a different type of series from most other stuff here so let me throw that in. Personally i'd throw in Digimon Aventure too, followed by Digimon Tamers, followed by Digimon Frontier, as I think those three series compiled give the best view of the Digimon series, with each being kind of like three different stages in the franchise. Going back to Gundam I reccomend Wing because it's one of the few that doesn't have any connections to another series in Gundam, and therefore you don't have to worry about watching anything before or after it. That being said I really think the original Mobile Suit Gundam, its sequel Gundam Zeta, and the next sequel, Double Zeta, are all necessary watchesas well. Though how much you can handle depends on if you're a fan of the mecha genre.

To bring it back to some more recent stuff you've already got One Piece and Attack on Titan. There's then Naruto as well, which I assume you'll be rewatching anyways. Check out Magi, No Game No Life, Assassination Classroom, Monster, Psycho Pass, I think Log Horizon and Sword Art Online can both be watched, especially to compare the two, but they're nothing phenomonal in the long run. Then i've personally heard good thinks about other stuff like Stein's Gate, Aldnoah Zero, etc, but haven't actually got to them myself, so I can't give any feedback on them.
Much appreciated, repped 
nthat.gif
 I'll have the rest of the week to myself, so there'll be plenty of time to fit some of these in.

AOT
200.gif

Kubo
gtVzj.gif

Why won't you let Bleach be Great[emoji]128545[/emoji]
Prison School
ryu-twist.gif

Too many real life sheninagans in this manga[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Boku no Hero Academia
It's getting serious now. I wonder how those two will do against the hero killer...

Nisekoi

One girl down. A few more to go. :lol:
I feel bad for Yui though. :frown:

Last edited:

repped gonna check some of these out..

08th MS Team needs to be on there. its :pimp: although that and Wing are the only gundam series i've watched in full

i gotta say i have never really watched yu yu hakusho. outside of a few random eps. im guessing im missing out? :nerd:

i think im gonna rewatch tenchi. its been years...

Last edited:
watched the first ep of assassination classroom. Really curious as to how this is gonna turn into a good anime :lol:

08th MS Team needs to be on there. its :pimp: although that and Wing are the only gundam series i've watched in full

i gotta say i have never really watched yu yu hakusho. outside of a few random eps. im guessing im missing out? :nerd:

i think im gonna rewatch tenchi. its been years...

Yeah see if we're gonna talk strictly Gundam i'd have thrown a few more series on there as well. 08 as you mentioned, G Gundam, Gundam Unicorn, Turn A Gundam, etc. Gundam's one of my favorite franchises overall. I wasn't trying to overload anybody though :lol:

Yu Yu Hakusho is a classic in my opinion, and would definitely be on any Top Anime list I made. Lot of good fights and character development, while at the same time not just focusing on the main character and ignoring everyone else. Solid amount of memorable villains as well.

I've been meaning to rewatch Tenchi for a minute now honestly. The original and Universe were both great, but Tenchi in Tokyo I just remember as trash. :smh:

In general though there are a few older anime i've been meaning to rewatch and a lot of new ones i've missed out on. I'm actually going through some websites and compiling a new "Watch List" now. If you or ANYONE else has any reccomendations on good stuff from the past 4-5 years i'd appreciate it! :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Aldnoah Zero if you havent seen it yet. Very good series. And Knights of Sidonia.
And of course, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. :pimp:

There's a ton more i can list, but those will do for now. :lol:

^ Aldnoah Zero if you havent seen it yet. Very good series. And Knights of Sidonia.
And of course, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. :pimp:

There's a ton more i can list, but those will do for now. :lol:

I'm trying to make this list comprehensive of all the best stuff from the past few years, so please don't hold back because I only want to do this once and then run through everything. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Prison School[/COLOR] ep. 2
You know, I was gonna get upset if they didnt show that the principal was browsing Latina Anal Pron on his school computer, but then they showed it. :lol:
Then he brought out his picture collection... The principal is too real for this series... :rofl:

Hana though... :smh: :evil:
Took that shower like a champ. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom