The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Madara is capable of activating and deactivating the Rinnegan.

Nagato can not deactivate the Rinnegan.

So maybe Madara did give Nagato the Rinnegan after all, and he's capable of using it because of his Uzumaki heritage.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*Waits for Naruto to somehow go beast mode and defeat Madara*
tired.gif
 Kishi dug Naruto's hole too damn deep. From a logical standpoint, Naruto stands NO chance. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*Waits for Naruto to somehow go beast mode and defeat Madara*
tired.gif
 Kishi dug Naruto's hole too damn deep. From a logical standpoint, Naruto stands NO chance. 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This guy Madara going hammer
sick.gif
..... Make Naruto look like a legit genin again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

And to think this boy Hashirama shut him down with some trees 
eek.gif

The first
pimp.gif
im sayin.. madaras god mode fire jutsu + trees = lose???? i know theres way more to that but dam.. he had to lose on purpose
laugh.gif

the 3rd got the 1st and the 2nd too..

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

The first
pimp.gif
im sayin.. madaras god mode fire jutsu + trees = lose???? i know theres way more to that but dam.. he had to lose on purpose
laugh.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

The first
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

SamDUH562 wrote:
i dont think the byukagan is related to the sharningan either someone aware me
nerd.gif

I remember that earlier in the series, it was stated that the two ocular powers were related. Specifically, it was stated that the Sharingan was descended from the Byakugan.

If that's the case, I am really interested in knowing just how the Byakugan fits in into the world of the Rinnegan, especially after it has been revealed that the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan with training.

in the beginning, Kakashi stated during the  chunnin exams that the"there are claims that the Byakugan decended from the sharingan"
and after that single statement it was never touched upon again.

the byakugan is pretty much out of the story.

and the sharingan can only control the 9tails. and naruto is already its master, so.... its gonna be hard to do what sasuke did that one time in narutos head.

and every susano'o thats been shown has 3 arms. madaras is the only one so far with 4. and its not like its 2 different things that hes making, its just one susano'o that has a face on front and back.

another thing ive just noticed... Tobi has never used a MS or EMS ever. only regular sharingan.

the 1st hokage must have been beyond god mode if madara can do this. cause he's been stated to go toe to toe with dude tons of times and has gotten his %+# whooped more than once by hashirama. i just looked back at the pictures of their battles... and dude did make some pretty huge forrests on his own.

SamDUH562 wrote:
nerd.gif

I remember that earlier in the series, it was stated that the two ocular powers were related. Specifically, it was stated that the Sharingan was descended from the Byakugan.

If that's the case, I am really interested in knowing just how the Byakugan fits in into the world of the Rinnegan, especially after it has been revealed that the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan with training.

in the beginning, Kakashi stated during the  chunnin exams that the"there are claims that the Byakugan decended from the sharingan"

and the sharingan can only control the 9tails. and naruto is already its master, so.... its gonna be hard to do what sasuke did that one time in narutos head.

and every susano'o thats been shown has 3 arms. madaras is the only one so far with 4. and its not like its 2 different things that hes making, its just one susano'o that has a face on front and back.

another thing ive just noticed... Tobi has never used a MS or EMS ever. only regular sharingan.

the 1st hokage must have been beyond god mode if madara can do this. cause he's been stated to go toe to toe with dude tons of times and has gotten his %+# whooped more than once by hashirama. i just looked back at the pictures of their battles... and dude did make some pretty huge forrests on his own.

SamDUH562 wrote:
nerd.gif

How Byakuya getting herbed by Tsukishima??
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Need Ichigo to switch and punch a hole through his chest... can't stand that smug bastard
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Need Ichigo to switch and punch a hole through his chest... can't stand that smug bastard
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

My theory as it stands; both the first and madara had the rinnegan, I mean with both being the decendents of the Sage himself it's plausible. I think by now we know Naruto is goin to get his own rinnegan and I see sauske upgrading also.

My theory as it stands; both the first and madara had the rinnegan, I mean with both being the decendents of the Sage himself it's plausible. I think by now we know Naruto is goin to get his own rinnegan and I see sauske upgrading also.

great naruto chapters so far. madara going ham on everyone.

bleach is doing pretty well suprisingly. tsukishima got some interesting powers. really wished byakuya switched with kenpachi. dude would have been like, "*++@ i dont care about ur powers" and slashes him in half. done

one piece... bleehhhh

great naruto chapters so far. madara going ham on everyone.

bleach is doing pretty well suprisingly. tsukishima got some interesting powers. really wished byakuya switched with kenpachi. dude would have been like, "*++@ i dont care about ur powers" and slashes him in half. done

one piece... bleehhhh

Originally Posted by likethematrix

SamDUH562 wrote:
nerd.gif

Wouldnt tobis space/time jutsu be considered as coming from the MS
i do think its kind of odd we havent seen his MS though
nerd.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

nerd.gif

they dont show his eye that often really till now. before he would would just suck into a hole (trap card activated: Time Stop) and it would be just a void.
when he took off with his jinchuriki 6paths gang, he had regular sharingan and a rinnegan.

man... and TOBI is about to meet up with the REAL naruto and bee.

aaaaaand he has 6 of the 9 tailed beasts former hosts who in addition to having their own old power, they now have the 6 paths powers.

i think tobi could seal madara uchiha.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

nerd.gif

they dont show his eye that often really till now. before he would would just suck into a hole (trap card activated: Time Stop) and it would be just a void.
when he took off with his jinchuriki 6paths gang, he had regular sharingan and a rinnegan.

man... and TOBI is about to meet up with the REAL naruto and bee.

aaaaaand he has 6 of the 9 tailed beasts former hosts who in addition to having their own old power, they now have the 6 paths powers.

i think tobi could seal madara uchiha.

Back
Top Bottom