The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

wait the same folks that made mayoiga made handa-kun? :x

off to a good start tho, we'll see.

:lol:

Handa-kun has a source material (only 16 chapters deep though if I'm not mistaken) thankfully so you shouldn't have to worry about going through more agony soon with this one.

I read 3-4 chapters a few weeks back though and I'm not sure if this is even going to be very interesting honestly. They already kind of tried to force some of the humor here throughout that first half.

RE:Zero

Dayum... :smh:
Those hooded people bowed to him, right? like they respected him or something... :nerd:

Yeah, I thought that was rather strange myself.
Well he is cursed by the witch so if she sent them then that would explain why they bowed.

On the real though, Barasu needs to stop freaking out over Emilia and letting that thirst take over. The previous ep son really was like " you owe me more than you can imagine"

First pics of L from the Death Note movie. I can already see people completely forgetting that Light is a white guy and complaining that L is black

Last edited:
^Well they did kinda mess up on both ends there lol but is this being based in America instead? :stoneface:

The changes more sense if thats the case but still smh

^Well they did kinda mess up on both ends there lol but is this being based in America instead? :stoneface:

The changes more sense if thats the case but still smh
It's not really Death Note in a sense. It's taking the overall theme and ideas and character names but it's a really loose adaptation. I don't think they have shinigamis in this

It's not really Death Note in a sense. It's taking the overall theme and ideas and character names but it's a really loose adaptation. I don't think they have shinigamis in this

Wtf :smh:

But its still being called Death Note? I hate loose adaptations
Wel I mean he still uses a death note though. It's an American teenager named light turner gets a notebook that can kill people. He does so and the mysterious L is tasked with stopping him

Last edited:
yeah that ending was brutal. I was reading around and people are saying that beast at the end of the Ep was Puck. Which kinda makes sense because we never see Roswaal, Emilia, Beatrice or Puck actually die. Also it looked like they were in an ice bunker the first time that Subaru died. Edit, Puck does say both times that she's dead

Also Rem is best girl

Side note: Im gonna have to learn japanese to be able to read the light novel. This series is on the level of like FMA and HXH in terms of depth and technical nature but IM not sure if the anime is gonna last that long

Last edited:

Those end credits on Re:Zero
Good Gawd
Felt like I was in a cinema

Son :wow:

I don't even know what else to say.

I keep feeling like things can't possibly get much wilder than whatever happened in the current episode, and then the next one comes out and tops it with ease.

This **** is exceptional.

good gawd rem a real one :x :smh: |I

Realest ___ in recent memory besides Tanaka, man. Subaru can't possibly be fully comprehending just how much of a rider he has on his side.

yeah that ending was brutal. I was reading around and people are saying that beast at the end of the Ep was Puck. Which kinda makes sense because we never see Roswaal, Emilia, Beatrice or Puck actually die. Also it looked like they were in an ice bunker the first time that Subaru died. Edit, Puck does say both times that she's dead

Also Rem is best girl

Side note: Im gonna have to learn japanese to be able to read the light novel. This series is on the level of like FMA and HXH in terms of depth and technical nature but IM not sure if the anime is gonna last that long

That didn't even cross my mind :wow:

When did Puck say that though?

I completely agree, I'm not trying to be stranded wherever the anime ends while knowing that there is tons more plot to enjoy. I gotta figure out a way to be able to mess with those novels.

Last edited:

Those end credits on Re:Zero
Good Gawd
Felt like I was in a cinema

Son :wow:

I keep feeling like things can't possibly get much wilder than whatever happened in the current episode, and then the next one comes out and tops it with ease.

good gawd rem a real one :x :smh: |I

Realest ___ in recent memory besides Tanaka, man. Subaru can't possibly be fully comprehending just how much of a rider he has on his side.

Also Rem is best girl

That didn't even cross my mind :wow:

I completely agree, I'm not trying to be stranded wherever the anime ends while knowing that there is tons more plot to enjoy. I gotta figure out a way to be able to mess with those novels.
The first time when Subaru arrives and is in the ice hallway and gets frozen. Puck says "it's too late". Then Subaru dies

The second time is when he emerges from the house. He says" sleep, along with my daughter" and mercy kills Subaru by lopping his head off. Puck often calls Emilia his daughter.

It does make sense that Puck would be the one to survive since he's a great elemental spirit

Last edited:
The first time when Subaru arrives and is in the ice hallway and gets frozen. Puck says "it's too late". Then Subaru dies

The second time is when he emerges from the house. He says" sleep, along with my daughter" and mercy kills Subaru by lopping his head off. Puck often calls Emilia his daughter.

It does make sense that Puck would be the one to survive since he's a great elemental spirit

I definitely recall both of those lines but I guess it had felt like so long since I heard Puck speak that I hadn't registered them to be his voice.

Appreciate the clarification fam.

expected something more from mob pyscho 100.

they probably should have aired this last season before re zero started picking up steam.

Son
eek.gif

That didn't even cross my mind
eek.gif

maaaan I appreciate y'all for putting me on to Re:Zero

If they continue to amaze me and reach new heights each episode

Ep 20 and up will be Flames!

Did not even think that the creature in the castle had a possibility to be Puck

In the words of Gucci Mane

Sucks the manga is so far behind

Not looking forward to the wait

Last edited:
maaaan I appreciate y'all for putting me on to Re:Zero
If they continue to amaze me and reach new heights each episode
Ep 20 and up will be Flames!

Did not even think that the creature in the castle had a possibility to be Puck
In the words of Gucci Mane

Sucks the manga is so far behind
Not looking forward to the wait

No doubt my G. As you can now tell, NOT putting you up on it would've straight up been a crime.

Yeah, it's not looking like the manga will become a viable way of continuing the series any time soon. Thankfully we still have like 9 episodes.

:lol: @ Vintage Cartier Guwop.

Bleach
Aizen is here to save the last few chapters. Thank goodness. :lol:

OP
Nothin else to say but cool chapter. Cant wait to see who wins the fight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom