The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Would pay to be you rn.
Several years ago, I read almost 500 chapters of OP in 1 year.

Then I dropped it. It hit a lul that I couldn't get past.

Now though, I'm seeing it becoming a little lit.

I've already had some people spoil major events.

You nters know who you are.
eyes.gif

I feel you on not wanting to be spoiled, but your almost a decade behind 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

right.

im actually about 10 chaps behind on one piece as well
Tdogg, you ever give Tower of God a read? I think you'd really like it. World is crazy interesting, plenty of mysteries, and characters are very good with a large cast.  I know some people were saying the art is rough early on, but it progressively gets better and by the end of season 1 and by season 2 SIU is a much better artist. 

Tdogg, you ever give Tower of God a read? I think you'd really like it. World is crazy interesting, plenty of mysteries, and characters are very good with a large cast.  I know some people were saying the art is rough early on, but it progressively gets better and by the end of season 1 and by season 2 SIU is a much better artist. 

I wish I knew what chapter it was where I left off. Same with Noblesse. In ToG in right before they got on the train and Baam was playing a game against the girl who is a pop idol.

I wish I knew what chapter it was where I left off. Same with Noblesse. In ToG in right before they got on the train and Baam was playing a game against the girl who is a pop idol.

Chapter 206 is the start of that game. Or season 2 ch. 126 some sites organize it differently. The arc begins at like chapter 191 if you want to just start the arc from where the workshop battle arc ends and the hell train arc begins.

What was going on in noblesse when you left off? I mean every arc is basically the same but I could probably tell you around what chapter you were at.

i haven't started tower of God yet, i barely havd time to read the ones im invested in now, but i'll give it a start in september, i already know i'll like it.
Im a big Korean Manwha fan i also need to get back to noblese, i dont remember why i stopped reading in the first place

You know how everybody in this thread every Sunday is like "re:zero is getting good"? Yeah well it just got good....

Avilio trolled the hell out of the me thinking he really ended it then and there :smh:

Orange continues to make a papi reminisce about high school days :smh:

Suwa Is The The best supporting character ever. Like ever. Like best bro period. Like they do not make loyal mofos like him anymore :pimp:

And of course they wouldn't just stop at one flying sea creature :x

You know how everybody in this thread every Sunday is like "re:zero is getting good"? Yeah well it just got good....

Attack on whale been good for weeks tho, whoever is still sleep at this point is a lost cause.

Last edited:
Re:Zero been flaming every Sunday! 
nthat.gif
x7 Flame Emojis

What a  Whale of a episode this one was.

Last edited:

Re:Zero been flaming every Sunday!  :nthat: x7 Flame Emojis

What a  Whale of a episode this one was.
Every week Re:Zero brings that feeling of despair :nthat:

They JUST start to let you feel like things are looking up and then hit you with the "nope" right after :smh:

I love it :lol:

I'm going to genuinely be sad when the anime ends and it's time to figure out a different way of continuing the series. I'd love for there to be a second season in the chamber already.

i haven't started tower of God yet, i barely havd time to read the ones im invested in now, but i'll give it a start in september, i already know i'll like it.
Im a big Korean Manwha fan i also need to get back to noblese, i dont remember why i stopped reading in the first place
gotcha, I just recently got some time to read some series again cause my project at work slowed down a bit. When you finally start it let me know what you think. Noblesse has gotten too formulaic, where every arc has the exact same thing.

Tower of God
Ran was nice this chapter. Usually he sticks to that spear bearer fighting style, so it was nice to see him switch it up. Was that Manschenny giving him advice on how to fight the Arie family? I like that we finally saw some aspects of issues of the branch families and divergent bloodlines. Hope we see some people from the Bloodmadder family, they all gotta hate the family leader. 
Also, it was nice to see Xia Xia and Dan get a bit of shine and highlight their skills. 

I guess next week we'll get more info on Kaiser. 

Arie family is really dangerous. Thought it was just Hoaqin but from that advice Ran received it seems like most of them are just that dangerous. "Don't bother trying to avoid the sword. It won't happen" 
laugh.gif
 Them ten family genes are just not fair.

Arie family is really dangerous. Thought it was just Hoaqin but from that advice Ran received it seems like most of them are just that dangerous. "Don't bother trying to avoid the sword. It won't happen" 
laugh.gif
 Them ten family genes are just not fair.
I think the Arie family is considered the strongest of the 10 great families, excluding Zahard, with Arie Hon ranking #5 and Zahard ranking #3 in the tower. The Khun family and the Arie family are actually rivals, but the leaders are close friends. I wonder how someone from the Ha family would match up since they're supposed to have the best body strengthening in the tower. 

Yeah Baam had an issue when he first fought Hoaqin cause he was looking for a blind spot in Hoaqin's sword and couldn't find one cause Shinsoo filled any gaps. Apparently Boro can imperfectly fight against Arie swordsman though, but he has that fighting style that allows him to get stronger when fighting against people with weapons. 

Since this floor is supposed to be a microcosm of the rest of the tower, if we get into the family dynamics I wonder if it'll get into what it means for AA to have been discarded by the Khun family. 

Who was the person in here who I used to chat with about Tohou music? I wanna get back in after seeing all the new albums from Comiket 90. :lol:

so you going to just roll in here every week, mad at KUBO and ignore we trying to put you on to the good ship of the Jolly Roger???

stop avoiding us bruh.. '

look in the light. forget about bleach.
the story now is about a young pirate who wanted to be king of the pirates. Greatest story ever told

Don't run from the great pirate era Bruh

so you going to just roll in here every week, mad at KUBO and ignore we trying to put you on to the good ship of the Jolly Roger???

stop avoiding us bruh.. '

look in the light. forget about bleach.
the story now is about a young pirate who wanted to be king of the pirates. Greatest story ever told

Facts!!!!

Back
Top Bottom