The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

so you going to just roll in here every week, mad at KUBO and ignore we trying to put you on to the good ship of the Jolly Roger???

stop avoiding us bruh.. '

look in the light. forget about bleach.
the story now is about a young pirate who wanted to be king of the pirates. Greatest story ever told
Thought the greatest story ever told was the story of Son Goku and his friends.

Thought the greatest story ever told was the story of Son Goku and his friends.
I mean can you really even call that a "story" tho???

F**k OP
AOT will see me through
Thanks for the memories Kubo.
bruh.
AOT weak tho...
and it's monthly. :x

OP

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I got a warning for making a simple joke to a homie..
Yeah that's why I stay off this site[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Yeah that's why I stay off this site[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

You got a warning from this thread? :lol:

Anyway, Bleach is done...

And now I want more. You cant end it by showing their kids like that. :lol:
And I want to see chad become the boxing champ. :lol:

NT papis jumping on this Pokemon ash might finally win a Pokemon league hype? :nerd:
Nope he lost. But honestly that's to be expected. It's been 20 years now. The animators have said that if Ash wins then the journey would be over because he's the strongest.

That makes zero sense and I guess that's more of a Japanese mindset. You can still win and continue on the journey. Anyway, don't expect Ash to ever win until they stop making games. Which will be never

Like I don't know if you guys play the games, but in an earlier match Ashs Greninja tanked 2 frenzy plant attacks from a mega sceptile. In the final, it got KO'd by a mega Charisse's using a fire attack. Think about that for a second. A water type can take 2 of the strongest grass moves, but gets KOd by a string fire attack

Also obligatory

Last edited:
wait what. . Your reply to me was flagged???? For what??

Ash is in the Pokemon games now? I think the last one I played was Black/White but don't even remember if I completed it.

Finished all of the Magi series on Netflix. I enjoyed it. Animation was really good.

Ash is in the Pokemon games now? I think the last one I played was Black/White but don't even remember if I completed it.

Finished all of the Magi series on Netflix. I enjoyed it. Animation was really good.

If "Ash" is in a game, don't want it.

Red >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash.

i dont get what happened at the end?

how/why did ywach disappear?

did ichigo kill him again 10 years later?

and where/how did rukias kid come from out that portal?

what happened when ichigos kid reached out it?

He's not in the game. What I meant was that they still need ash to travel to the locations that are in the games. As long as they keep making new games, they still need ash for the show

He's not in the game. What I meant was that they still need ash to travel to the locations that are in the games. As long as they keep making new games, they still need ash for the show
Got you. I'd rather they just end Ash's run and introduce a new main character, not a sidekick. Should release Orange Island based game as well.

Bleach getting a live action movie tho

OP
A couple questions from the chapter:
What is it with fear and the souls? It seems like when they souls in the trees were truly afraid of Cracker they withered away and earlier when Moscato was afraid of Big Mom it made his soul vulnerable to be taken.

Other interesting point is about Pound, Lola and Chiffon's father, possibly being the "Original" for Cracker? How is Big Mom having kids, is it like cloning or genetic manipulation from her interest in science?

What did Carrot or Chopper tell Luffy? Is being in the mirror giving them insight on Brulee's power?

I'm interested in seeing how Luffy handles a Yonko commander, but I have a feeling the fight will be interrupted. 

Lastly, the creatures that possess pieces of soul seem to feel Big Mom's soul in the Vivre Card, which makes sense if we equate soul to life force and a Vivre Card is a physical representation of that, but will it have any real impact on how her crew deals with Nami and Luffy. They're obviously not the sentimental type and I feel like that'd be a cop out if it allowed Nami and Luffy to just walk away and keep moving. 

Nope he lost. But honestly that's to be expected. It's been 20 years now. The animators have said that if Ash wins then the journey would be over because he's the strongest.

That makes zero sense and I guess that's more of a Japanese mindset. You can still win and continue on the journey. Anyway, don't expect Ash to ever win until they stop making games. Which will be never

Like I don't know if you guys play the games, but in an earlier match Ashs Greninja tanked 2 frenzy plant attacks from a mega sceptile. In the final, it got KO'd by a mega Charisse's using a fire attack. Think about that for a second. A water type can take 2 of the strongest grass moves, but gets KOd by a string fire attack

Also obligatory

Was reading something yesterday about pikachu beating a tyranitar in the anime so I'm not even surprised by the anime magic that makes this things possible.

Got you. I'd rather they just end Ash's run and introduce a new main character, not a sidekick. Should release Orange Island based game as well.

Thought they were trying to do this with this Serena character? Like they actually want you to care about her story and she's not just this regions misty replacement.

Also obligatory

Was reading something yesterday about pikachu beating a tyranitar in the anime so I'm not even surprised by the anime magic that makes this things possible.

Thought they were trying to do this with this Serena character? Like they actually want you to care about her story and she's not just this regions misty replacement.

Funny thing about that, I actually learned that rock Pokemon are damaged by electric type attacks. It's just that normally you always get Pokemon that are rock and ground types. Tyrannitar is rock and dark. So yeah. Learn something new everyday

Funny thing about that, I actually learned that rock Pokemon are damaged by electric type attacks. It's just that normally you always get Pokemon that are rock and ground types. Tyrannitar is rock and dark. So yeah. Learn something new everyday

:wow: Going to load up omega ruby this weekend and confirm this.

Also obligatory

No idea who that is, but if Ash is still there traveling, she's not the focal point of the show. Ash needs to be an anecdote with a new protagonist on their own adventure.

Back
Top Bottom