The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Outside of the second season of Bungou Stray Dogs and that Is It Wrong to Bag Jawns in Dungeons? OVA, I can't see I see much in that list that interests me for the upcoming season.

I might be spend the next few months peeping what you guys are feeling and going through the archives to finish up older stuff I forgot to.
yeah there isn't a ton this season. Drifters looks kinda interesting. But besides that Im going with Haiku, Bungo and wagnaria season 4

So this is the last episode of re:zero? If so it all went by way too quick
yeah the anime has caught up tp the published light novel( not the web novel though. thats still a few arcs ahead)

yeah there isn't a ton this season. Drifters looks kinda interesting. But besides that Im going with Haiku, Bungo and wagnaria season 4

So this is the last episode of re:zero? If so it all went by way too quick
yeah the anime has caught up tp the published light novel( not the web novel though. thats still a few arcs ahead)

That one had caught my eye enough to read the synopsis as well, but it kind of sounds like a Fate knock-off with no masters (which isn't necessarily a negative.)

I'll probably give that, Nanbaka, Occultic;Nine, TRICKSTER, and one or two others a shot just off the strength of hoping that we're not seriously in for a fall season that's worse than the summer. That's just backwards, man :smh:

Somehow didn't catch that new season of Wagnaria in there. I'll tune in for that too.

Last edited:
Catching up on shokugeki now that re:zeros over

traded one Subaru in

For another

Why did I think this was already out? . The demo was cool. Will wait for black friday to get for a good deal

Tower of God
First let's just note how ironic it is Baam is preaching to Kaiser about unhealthy relationships.
Kaiser's view of reality is warped, due to the fact she's never had unconditional love from her family. She thinks Baam's position in FUG is one of love, rather than being used, which is also her situation. Alpine is the only one who loved Kaiser, but I don't think Kaiser has noticed.

I guess the difference is Baam was always aware of what FUG is, and has opened his eyes to his relationship with Rachel. Baam also has a history of doing kind actions with no expectation of something in return. Maybe it's ironic the Viole is lecturing, but also Baam somewhat. How do you separate the two?

I do like that Baam is trying to understand people as he climbs the tower and gain more perspective, because it's going to dictate how he changes the tower going forward. I also like when Baam uses techniques he's learned from Ha Jinsung and Yu Han Sung, however I wonder if he's only using these techniques because they're expected of a FUG slayer or if because Kaiser is that strong (we know she is. She's a princess level candidate with 1000+ years of experience, and OP equipment). The last time Baam begrudgingly used a FUG technique was against Haoqin. 

If Kaiser's wolf is actually a Shinsoo spirit, Baam will probably absorb it. I wonder what's special about the wolf's bite. I think this will be an interesting fight. I wonder if Kaiser's 2nd trump card is when she goes on the offensive. Right now, she's been staying on defense, making her emperor theme clear as Baam attacks the fortress and tries to break her defenses. I wonder if we'll get to see something Baam learned from the Rice Pot, because while it seems like he hasn't been pushed, he has had thorn going all out so far. I also like how strong his sense are that he can sense invisible inventories like he did invisible observers in the workshop battle.

I know SIU said he wants to try out some new things in the battle that he wants to carry over to the floor of death. I wonder if it's art wise or if it's story wise or new techniques. The art has been amazing, and SIU is looking for a new assistant since he had to fire his old one.

Also, it seems Kaiser has a special family trait where her wolf doesn't need a bowl. Also it's interesting that Baam can still use the power of the souls. Thought that was going to be a temporary power up. 

So the long con was the wrong con and now it might be the gone con :smh:

[emoji]128175[/emoji] ensures the final will be :pimp: tho.

Last edited:
Does anyone read The Promised Neverland?

2Sappy mentioned it when it first started, so I'm pretty sure he does, and I've been following it because of him. I'm liking it a lot so far.

That progress made this last chapter, right after things started seeming even more hopeless :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom