The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That last page.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Mist

wow im speechless with the new naruto...

because it was terrible?

You're kiddin' right?
That was a great chapter. Lotta revelations.

that madara was somehow spliced with the 1st?  After all the zetsu/1st hybrid clones and madara using wood techniques i thought wed already assumed that...

i don't know what the other revelations are?

This chapter was pretty blah. 
I was hoping it would have been about Sasuke and Itachi. Not Oonki and Madara... 
eyes.gif

Itachi wont fight Sasuke again

Im pretty sure Itachi is on his way to kill Kabuto but in a rage because Kabuto brought Itachi back to life Sasuke will be the one to kill him.

You can pretty much tell that there is no way for them to beat the real Madara without killing Kabuto first.

Im pretty sure Itachi is on his way to kill Kabuto but in a rage because Kabuto brought Itachi back to life Sasuke will be the one to kill him.

You can pretty much tell that there is no way for them to beat the real Madara without killing Kabuto first.

And they should have made an arc about the Quincy's vs the soul society a long time ago, its kind of pointless now especially since they havent said anything about the Quincy's since Ishida was introduced in the beginning of Bleach.

I agree with Periwinkle, this arc really seems forced.

And they should have made an arc about the Quincy's vs the soul society a long time ago, its kind of pointless now especially since they havent said anything about the Quincy's since Ishida was introduced in the beginning of Bleach.

I agree with Periwinkle, this arc really seems forced.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

The real Madara is going to hurt feelings. With the way it looks, I doubt anyone can take him as far as power goes. 
But if Itachi kills Kabuto, won't he die too? 
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

The real Madara is going to hurt feelings. With the way it looks, I doubt anyone can take him as far as power goes. 
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I watched the first two episodes of Durarara and I like the premise so far.

I'm starting to enjoy Hajime Ippo. The comedy is on point and the fights are legit.

I watched the first two episodes of Durarara and I like the premise so far.

I'm starting to enjoy Hajime Ippo. The comedy is on point and the fights are legit.

Originally Posted by PRIME

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

edo tensei doesn't end with the death of the summoner.

then again there's a lot of rules to the technique that the comic's completely ignored so far
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom