The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

If it's Obito the whole story will be crap.

He has no reason to be mad at the Leaf.

His ninja way is that if you don't protect your fellow ninja, you're lower than scum.

He was crushed by a boulder.

He GAVE Kakashi his good eye.

He was too young at the time that Minato faught Tobi.

There can be no logical way that it's Obito.

Actually if what Bruce Negro said is true, then it adds further credibility to the notion that somehow, someway, Tobi is Obito; I know, I know, there's the age discrepancy and all that stuff, but here me out.
All the Mangekyo Sharingans possessed certain abilities/techniques that were common to other M.Sharingans (See for example Izanagi, Izanumi, Ameterasu, I don't include Susanno in here because it's possible that that technique was unique to one particular bloodline in the Uchiha (see Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara--yes I am postulating the Madara could in fact be a direct blood ancestor of Sas and Tachi)) while still maintaining abilities/techniques that were unique to each pair (see Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Kakashi's Kamui, Tobi's space-time jutsu, Shisui's Kotoamatsukami, and I'm sure shinobi of Madara and Izuna level had unique abilities as well).
Now if Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Kakashi's Kamui, and Tobi's version of the space time jutsu are unique to their particular eyes, then one can infer further, then, that the dimensional spaces that their respective space-time justus warp to/into are unique as well; that is to say, they are independent of each other and not tangibly linked. There's no evidence in the series that has suggested otherwise, right?
If that's the case, taking what was revealed in today's manga into consideration-- that being the fact that while using his Kamui, Kakashi can warp anything (ex, the kunai and Naruto's rasengan) into the very same dimensional space that Tobi warps into, thus suggesting a link in their dimensional space--then it can be inferred that Tobi and Kakashi are using the same eyes by way of them utilizing a common dimension space which in all other cases, is unique.
Kakashi is using Obito's eyes to space warp into the same space Tobi's eyes are warping to. And let's not forget that last week, Tobi hinted at being familiar with Kakashi when he was a younger man.
I don't know y'all, these dots are connecting... :lol: :lol:

Itachi's tsukuyomi isn't unique to Itachi-- anyone with a Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. Furthermore, tsukuyomi isn't directly space/time related, it is a genjutsu, so it makes one FEEL as if they are in a different dimension. However, I do believe that the fact that their dimensions are the same is no coincidence... yet I don't believe it's actually Obito, but rather another person using Obito's other eye. Obito has no reason to wage this war, nor could he have fought Minato as a full grown man while Kakashi was still little more than a child at the time. I believe it's Obito's Mangekyo, but I don't believe he is the one using it.

Kagami Uchiha.

I've thought about this possibility as well... the problem is that we don't know much about him. Also, does anyone feel like their may be an odd connection to the second hokage? Just read a little more about him, check it:

1) Dude's name was Tobirama... TOBIrama... come on

2) He created the Impure World Resurrection technique, which was definitely a part of Madara's plan

3) Minato acknowledged him as being highly-skilled in space/time jutsu

I don't believe this person is him, but I feel like there may be SOMETHING there....

You should add to the list that the second was the guy behind them spying on the uchiha. He made them the "police" of Konoha. Even though we don't know how the 1st died, we know the seconds death is still up in the air. It was never proven that he died, only assumed. Also kagami was involved with the second. He is the only KNOWN uchiha who was around enough to have known Madara, obito, kakashi, the second and first, and Minato. Dude obviously had some type of skill if he's doing missions with the 2nd, danzou, and 3rd hokage. Either him or setsuna uchiha. The guy who started the coup after Madara left. Smh I'm too into this ****. *goes outside *

Actually if what Bruce Negro said is true, then it adds further credibility to the notion that somehow, someway, Tobi is Obito; I know, I know, there's the age discrepancy and all that stuff, but here me out.
All the Mangekyo Sharingans possessed certain abilities/techniques that were common to other M.Sharingans (See for example Izanagi, Izanumi, Ameterasu, I don't include Susanno in here because it's possible that that technique was unique to one particular bloodline in the Uchiha (see Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara--yes I am postulating the Madara could in fact be a direct blood ancestor of Sas and Tachi)) while still maintaining abilities/techniques that were unique to each pair (see Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Kakashi's Kamui, Tobi's space-time jutsu, Shisui's Kotoamatsukami, and I'm sure shinobi of Madara and Izuna level had unique abilities as well).
Now if Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Kakashi's Kamui, and Tobi's version of the space time jutsu are unique to their particular eyes, then one can infer further, then, that the dimensional spaces that their respective space-time justus warp to/into are unique as well; that is to say, they are independent of each other and not tangibly linked. There's no evidence in the series that has suggested otherwise, right?
If that's the case, taking what was revealed in today's manga into consideration-- that being the fact that while using his Kamui, Kakashi can warp anything (ex, the kunai and Naruto's rasengan) into the very same dimensional space that Tobi warps into, thus suggesting a link in their dimensional space--then it can be inferred that Tobi and Kakashi are using the same eyes by way of them utilizing a common dimension space which in all other cases, is unique.
Kakashi is using Obito's eyes to space warp into the same space Tobi's eyes are warping to. And let's not forget that last week, Tobi hinted at being familiar with Kakashi when he was a younger man.
I don't know y'all, these dots are connecting... :lol: :lol:

Itachi's tsukuyomi isn't unique to Itachi-- anyone with a Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. Furthermore, tsukuyomi isn't directly space/time related, it is a genjutsu, so it makes one FEEL as if they are in a different dimension. However, I do believe that the fact that their dimensions are the same is no coincidence... yet I don't believe it's actually Obito, but rather another person using Obito's other eye. Obito has no reason to wage this war, nor could he have fought Minato as a full grown man while Kakashi was still little more than a child at the time. I believe it's Obito's Mangekyo, but I don't believe he is the one using it.

It's not a space-time jutsu in the same sense as Kamui and that of Tobi's, but I think it still falls under that umbrella. Tsukuyomi is a space-time genjutsu that transports one's consciousness into Itachi's dimension where he manipulates space and time (key). Kamui and Tobi's version, physical entities are transported into the dimension. That's the only difference; Itachi's transports the victims consciousness, whereas Tobi's and Kakashi's can transport the entire victim.

If there's one thing I've come to "learn" about anime, it's never say never. Remember, not too long ago, a lot y'all believed (me, I still had faith in my boy... :lol:) that Oro was done. Dude is alive and kicking now. Truth be told, we know very little about Obito. Very little. There could be a whole side story yet to be revealed, similar to that of Itachi's, that could change our perception of Obito. This is a series where long dead characters are revived like nothing; whose to say x,y and z aren't possible... :lol:.

Either way, it's fun speculating... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm...

vs.

I think I'll go nuts if I continue thinking about his identity :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think tobi is kagami or izuna

deffff not obito though and thanks for the explanation up there :smokin

and susanoo isnt by blood line you unlock it after you awaken the mangekyo abilities in both eyes

i wanna see tobis susanoo :nerd: might be his trump card if all else fails :smokin

Last edited:
Kagami Uchiha.

I've thought about this possibility as well... the problem is that we don't know much about him. Also, does anyone feel like their may be an odd connection to the second hokage? Just read a little more about him, check it:

1) Dude's name was Tobirama... TOBIrama... come on

2) He created the Impure World Resurrection technique, which was definitely a part of Madara's plan

3) Minato acknowledged him as being highly-skilled in space/time jutsu

I don't believe this person is him, but I feel like there may be SOMETHING there....

Good connections. The 2nd is seal so I doubt it would be him, I feel like if it was him and he found a way...it would be kinda to out there

Izuna, they said he died fighting in battle even though he was blind....which is pretty boss. Furthermore, he gave his eyes up to Madara, I'm pretty sure this was before the coup was being planned.
But we do know that Tobi, since a certain battle has been in a weakened state.

Kagami, it's only been assumed that he has died and when he has died. It might have been during the massacre but unless Tobi got to him and I don't think so. He worked with the 2nd, 3rd and etc. We really don't know enough about him. In terms of being able to create a storyline for a character that has been briefly introduced and not totally killed off...who better than him?

I hope in t he anime, they have fillers of the fight between Madara and the 1st....him surviving and so on and even meeting Nagato, etc.

Yo this dude Naruto is a forever alone; I mean, who plays cards with themselves?...:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that every once in a while, he does shadow clone x sexy jutsu just so he can smash... :smh:

...actually, that's aint that bad of an idea... :lol:

And lol at Hinata and Sakura

what you talkin bout willis :nerd:

Was referring to the Naruto Movie Special manga.

[COLOR=#red]This[/COLOR].

Yo this dude Naruto is a forever alone; I mean, who plays cards with themselves?...:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that every once in a while, he does shadow clone x sexy jutsu just so he can smash... :smh:

...actually, that's aint that bad of an idea... :lol:

And lol at Hinata and Sakura

what you talkin bout willis :nerd:

Was referring to the Naruto Movie Special manga.

[COLOR=#red]This[/COLOR].

oh nvm then :lol:

Good connections. The 2nd is seal so I doubt it would be him, I feel like if it was him and he found a way...it would be kinda to out there
Izuna, they said he died fighting in battle even though he was blind....which is pretty boss. Furthermore, he gave his eyes up to Madara, I'm pretty sure this was before the coup was being planned.
But we do know that Tobi, since a certain battle has been in a weakened state.
Kagami, it's only been assumed that he has died and when he has died. It might have been during the massacre but unless Tobi got to him and I don't think so. He worked with the 2nd, 3rd and etc. We really don't know enough about him. In terms of being able to create a storyline for a character that has been briefly introduced and not totally killed off...who better than him?
I hope in t he anime, they have fillers of the fight between Madara and the 1st....him surviving and so on and even meeting Nagato, etc.

Yeah, Kagami probably makes the MOST sense, but we never know with Kishi* (thinking about Bleach for a sec).... I'd really like to see a further continuation of this fight between Madara and Hashirama though :smokin

Last edited:
^kishi* but yeah my money is on kagami. Bleach has reall let me down with this break and has messed up its legacy. Dude took a month off to get the last arc together. Everyone complains about no one dying, he kills byakuya and things go crazy. He's now "ill" and has two weeks to
Figure out how to bring him back. Smh I'm slowly losing my love for manga. All these cats are doing is milking it to make more money. I swear the last what 3-4 naruto chapters have been irrelevant. Just hit and miss with Tobi. Once they take the mask off I'm gone.

^kishi* but yeah my money is on kagami. Bleach has reall let me down with this break and has messed up its legacy. Dude took a month off to get the last arc together. Everyone complains about no one dying, he kills byakuya and things go crazy. He's now "ill" and has two weeks to
Figure out how to bring him back. Smh I'm slowly losing my love for manga. All these cats are doing is milking it to make more money. I swear the last what 3-4 naruto chapters have been irrelevant. Just hit and miss with Tobi. Once they take the mask off I'm gone.

You just need to find better quality manga man. I've honestly lost a lot of the excitement I had for Naruto, but there are a lot of other pretty great manga if you look. I've followed OP on and off, and I think that that's been consistently better than Naruto and Bleach in terms of the story's structure. However, some of my favorite manga (manga that I look forward to reading a lot more than Naruto OR Bleach) are The Breaker, Sun-Ken Rock, Tower of God, and Beelzebub. I also enjoy Katekyo Hitman Reborn (I dislike the random power ups that are similar to Bleach) and there are a few other decent manga that have already finished such as Air Gear, Tenjo Tenge, etc. A lot of the quality in Naruto and Bleach has really dropped off IMO, so I would look elsewhere for quality manga.

Yeah, Kagami probably makes the MOST sense, but we never know with Kishi* (thinking about Bleach for a sec).... I'd really like to see a further continuation of this fight between Madara and Hashirama though :smokin
\

Dang, haven't seen this before. thanks for the post

So I'm guessing we just learned how df are made/born

A. When ever a weapon of mass destruction goes off fruit change into a df(which could be why nobody knows a thing about them since everybody that's around dies lol)
B. When ever a df user dies any fruit close turns into that df users power(assuming that smily had a df and died when it ate that candy )

Last edited:
so i JUST finished reading Air Gear...
i couldn't believe it but it even got MORE confusing at the end... i mean Ikki creating black holes with his hand?! :smh:
and they straight up went super sayin with Sora at the end there... changing his hair color and giving him more muscles
one thing IMHO about this manga that i'll miss is the attention to detail when he created those creatures... the writers really have crazy imaginations
the clothes that the women wore :wow: :evil:
wished they showed how Ringo and Ikki ended up like 5 years later or something like that - showing us the next generation of A-T'ers
i will miss this manga soo much |I

also let's not forget how ppl just started flying out of the blue :rofl:

Last edited:
so i JUST finished reading Air Gear...
i couldn't believe it but it even got MORE confusing at the end... i mean Ikki creating black holes with his hand?! :smh:
and they straight up went super sayin with Sora at the end there... changing his hair color and giving him more muscles
one thing IMHO about this manga that i'll miss is the attention to detail when he created those creatures... the writers really have crazy imaginations
the clothes that the women wore :wow: :evil:
wished they showed how Ringo and Ikki ended up like 5 years later or something like that - showing us the next generation of A-T'ers
i will miss this manga soo much |I
also let's not forget how ppl just started flying out of the blue :rofl:

Thats OH GReat for you... they did that with Tenjou. 1st half made sense 2nd half, (after anime stuff) i was reading chapters 2 or 3 times...

Ok im confused with Naruto When was Kagami introduced??

and no way its the 2nd hokage 1. hes sealed 2. he was senju clan hated uchicha just as much

So I'm guessing we just learned how df are made/born
A. When ever a weapon of mass destruction goes off fruit change into a df(which could be why nobody knows a thing about them since everybody that's around dies lol)
B. When ever a df user dies any fruit close turns into that df users power(assuming that smily had a df and died when it ate that candy )

Its B.

When a Devil Fruit user dies, their power goes back into rotation. I forgot where I hear this tho...

new chapter of Special Martial Arts Hell Private High School is out
at Brueballs they have Bruce Lee AND Steven Seagal as teachers :wow: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the author saying yall weak at ppl knowing 2-3 chapters of spoilers... dude out-did everyone and posted a spoiler 49 issues ahead! :smokin
i like his interactions with his readers

Back
Top Bottom