The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Prediction: Natsu takes Sting and Rogue to their limit but he's unable to beat them by himself. Just as Natsu is about to be defeated, Gajeel shows and saves the day. I feel like Gajeel hasn't really had a chance to show out since he's joined Fairy Tail, not that I can remember at least.

Also, I just found out that Laxus is considered an artifical Dragon Slayer. I must not have caught on to that.

Anyone else reading Tower of God? These Slayer dudes are :smh: I want to see more about this Karaka character and what role he played in the last test. When Hwa Ryun dropped that nugget last chapter about how she and Ha Jinsung really came to visit to kill all of Baam's teammates I was :wow: No way I could trust anyone in that tower...

FUUUUUU NARUTO :lol:

019.jpg

020.jpg

Also, I just found out that Laxus is considered an artifical Dragon Slayer. I must not have caught on to that.

yea he is a second generation dragon slayer who got the dragon lucrema(sp?) put into him. This was all explained during the Laxus vs. Fairy Tail arc

uhhh still waiting on that kenpachi fight...

yamamoto's lieutenant gave him his second scar, so who gave him the first one?

Y'all know damn well this **** is going to jump to sasuke don't even set yo self up :lol:

Old man cap taking a Lightning bath :lol:

Jerrys cousin was a straight goon :lol:

ib4 some sort of back story, epic cliffhanger...we won't find out who tobi is until feb 2013.

...but seriously i was kinda mad at that ending. masashi is trolling us hard. dude knows we just want this mystery to end...

So...It may not be Obito after all

When tobi attacked the village and fought the 4th, he was pretty much a grown man right?
But Obito being same age as Kakashi, they were just teens...So...Who is it?!!!

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/2.html

I'm just throwing it out there...Question of how do you know he's an adult? His voice was the same then as it is now...
*Kanye Shrug*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom