The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

wait.... i thought he right side of his head was crushed by a bolder... even IF he had survived that... how did his eye survive?!
:smh: i was really hoping that it'd be someone else too.

I knew it. For me it makes sense though. Kishi def have a better story to back it up why all this happened, how he got stronger, etc.
Congrats to RowenArrow. haha!:lol:

Spoilers/speculation of possible future explanations/chapters
Copypasta from another forum, not mine

Tobi is Obito
Obito gave his eye to Kakashi and they were told to run, leaving Obito to die
Obito passed out
Obito was saved by Madara Uchiha at The Battle of Kannabi Bridge
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Obito was burried in Konoha with an empty grave
Madara became Obito's mentor
Obito was brainwashed in the long run into accepting Madaras ideals
Madara was the one to come up with Tsuki No Me
Madara was the one to attack Konoha 16 years ago, wearing the mask
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
His mission was to carry out Madaras plan
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara

Actually plausible plot, a lot better than Obito got jealous of some girl and decided to plot against entire world. Hell if that were actual case, they might as well make Sasuke turn face again and marry Sakura making Naruto turning heel and going on a kyuubi rampage mode.

Real Madara also refered to Tobi as "him" when he found out he was impersonating him, so that definitely connects the two as it seems he basically instantly figured who was doing that.

I knew it. For me it makes sense though. Kishi def have a better story to back it up why all this happened, how he got stronger, etc.

Tobi is Obito
Obito passed out
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara

Actually plausible plot, a lot better than Obito got jealous of some girl and decided to plot against entire world. Hell if that were actual case, they might as well make Sasuke turn face again and marry Sakura making Naruto turning heel and going on a kyuubi rampage mode.

Real Madara also refered to Tobi as "him" when he found out he was impersonating him, so that definitely connects the two as it seems he basically instantly figured who was doing that.

I agree and thought this more or less. I'm sure he blames Kakashi for Rins death. Lets not forget that Madara also knows who Nagato is.

Questions now.......how did Obito survive and get so strong?
How did Rin die?
Random Theory:
Obito is doing this because The 4th and Kakashi did something that caused Rin to die, he also found out about how the leaf ordered the death of the Uchiha clan so this is revenge for that too. :nerd:
make sense...probably not...does thinking this way make me feel better....yup
I thought obito helped train Itachi for the extermination though, why would he be mad when he got the opportunity to take all the eyes he would ever want?

I also just thought of something potentially interesting. when he went to take the Rinnengan from Pain, he said that he was taking what belonged to him back. If those were truly his eyes, how did pain get them when he was young? for reference, Jiraya was a young adult at the time, minato was a kid, and Obito probably wasn't conceived yet. there ain't no way that he potentially gave nagato those eyes from beyond the womb. :lol:

there are still many things to sort out in my head. i'll keep posting some interesting thoughts as they come to me. :lol:

Edit:
see, that spoiler above my post actually explains a few things and sounds plausible.

Last edited:
wow just wow

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what kind of **** was that? :smh: everyones first guess even from way back thought it was obito then as the story went along it made sense that it wasnt obito... now kishi reveals thats its obito :smh:

man kishi better have a damb good reason...

im glad he hates the leaf though :pimp:

Last edited:
I still don't believe it's Obito until we hear him say something or gives a reason, until then I still believe its someone else in/using his body/likeness just for the Uchiha powers. I will not believe its really Obito, not after all this time, no, no, no, no, no, Kishi, no, no, no, no, no, **** you, no.

:smh: :smh::smh:

I agree and thought this more or less. I'm sure he blames Kakashi for Rins death. Lets not forget that Madara also knows who Nagato is.
i just re read chapters 559 and 560 (where madara makes his entrance) and a lot of this seems to make sense now, but those two chapters just opened up a whole other can of worms for me. like this whole "golden age" deal. i want to know more about that now. and those two chapters (as well as those spoilers) seemed to prove to me that madara did not die in the valley of the end. i want to know when he did die now and how he died, as well as what he was doing that caused him to awaken the rinnengan right before his death. my brain is going crazy right now. :lol:

I still don't believe that's Obito though. :lol: :tongue:

Edit: add 561 to that list. that chapter just added more fuel to the fire.
561 made it seem to me that it was madara's plan to get revived. hmm...

Last edited:

Tobi is Obito
Obito passed out
Obito became Tobi
He was trained by Madara

makes sense

Where is that fool RowenArrow :smh:
I want to give that man a gold medal...

How the hell did Obito get that strong in such a short amount of time?
These ******g Uchihas disappear and come back so fast and so powerful. Sasuke as well... **** doesn't make any sense...

Kakashi better not catch the fade in this battle, or I'll be really upset.
And next week, they better do a lot of explaining...

Last edited:
here's a spoiler i read on some website yesterday
 Madara saved Obito at the battle at the bridge and became Obito's mentor. The moon's eye plan was originally Madara's. Madara died after awakening his rinnegan and over-using it, and Obito (brainwashed by Madara) made it his mission to carry out the moon's eye plan. It was Madara who fought the 4th hokage in a mask at Naruto's birth and attacked the village with the Kyuubi. Obito awakened his mangekyou sharingan by killing Rin <-- that part had me 
eek.gif
 probably mad she loved kakashi instead of him. oh yeah and kakashi will die :frown:
It's not confirmed, but it makes a lot of sense to me. Anyone else notice that everyone in this chapter's Obito flashback looks older than when they were in Kakashi Gaiden? 

*edit - just noticed the spoiler in the above post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
But isn't the spacetime jutsu that connected Kakashi and Obito's eyes only from his eyes? How would Madara have done that jutsu while fighting the fourth unless he was Obito? It's a technique just for those eyes and not from the Rinnengan

here's a spoiler i read on some website yesterday

Madara saved Obito at the battle at the bridge and became Obito's mentor. The moon's eye plan was originally Madara's. Madara died after awakening his rinnegan and over-using it, and Obito (brainwashed by Madara) made it his mission to carry out the moon's eye plan. It was Madara who fought the 4th hokage in a mask at Naruto's birth and attacked the village with the Kyuubi. Obito awakened his mangekyou sharingan by killing Rin

It's been a long time since I posted in these threads but I had to drop in to give RowenArrow his props for stickin to his guns when the Obito theory looked bleak. I was one of those that ridiculed dudes years ago who believed it was him so here's me eating crow...

...that being said, Kishi ******g botched this.
mean.gif
There are still some things that either don't make sense or have little logic used when now knowing for a fact Tobi = Obito. Like some of y'all already said, he better have a DAMN good explanation for this **** that ties up all loose ends.

I also thought about that theory of Rin being killed by Obito to gain Madara's trust, possibly how he got his Mangekyou so if it does go that route I'll be cool w/ that.

All I could hope for at this point is that his body is a surrogate but even that seems far-fetched.

Still though...
mean.gif

Tobi revealing himself to be Obito =

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom