The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think its just funny/ridic, that the spoiler i read I want to say 2006 or before shippuden happend, ended up being this exact way.
We're all asking the same questions at this point, and I do trust in kishi enough to atleast answer that next few chaps,
I guess it would make sense that he is strong if he went the Uchiha Sasuke verge of revenge....
as far as ages....idk about kakashi being 30, I want to say late 20s maybe,
Ok wait let us figure this out
3 Sannin are about 50,
Jiraya was 4th teacher before the war...
4th was kakashi the question is is when was Naruto born, because they never showed Kakashi during the kyuubbi rampage,
Thinking back, Kakashi was Anbu at the time right?? which was after he made Jonin (he was Jonnin during obitos death) which they were only 15/16, so lets assume 16-18..
Naruto is born and 16 now...
Damn I guess that does make them 30,
but........
Obito only would have been same age... fighting the 4th......thats hard to believe.
This is what we need to know...
and someone post a picture and/or chap where Tobi said he gave nagato the eyes.

Some things were retconned by Kishi. Like before it was stated that kakshi passed the chuunin exam when he was 6 and became anbu. But clearly in this past chapter we see kakashi and co taking the chuunin exam at the same time and they are the same age.

but also were assuming that it was Obito that was doing everything in the past. Madara couldve been doing it for all we know. He didnt die at the Valley of the end

I think its just funny/ridic, that the spoiler i read I want to say 2006 or before shippuden happend, ended up being this exact way.
We're all asking the same questions at this point, and I do trust in kishi enough to atleast answer that next few chaps,
I guess it would make sense that he is strong if he went the Uchiha Sasuke verge of revenge....
as far as ages....idk about kakashi being 30, I want to say late 20s maybe,
Ok wait let us figure this out
3 Sannin are about 50,
Jiraya was 4th teacher before the war...
4th was kakashi the question is is when was Naruto born, because they never showed Kakashi during the kyuubbi rampage,
Thinking back, Kakashi was Anbu at the time right?? which was after he made Jonin (he was Jonnin during obitos death) which they were only 15/16, so lets assume 16-18..
Naruto is born and 16 now...
Damn I guess that does make them 30,
but........
Obito only would have been same age... fighting the 4th......thats hard to believe.
This is what we need to know...
and someone post a picture and/or chap where Tobi said he gave nagato the eyes.

Some things were retconned by Kishi. Like before it was stated that kakshi passed the chuunin exam when he was 6 and became anbu. But clearly in this past chapter we see kakashi and co taking the chuunin exam at the same time and they are the same age.

but also were assuming that it was Obito that was doing everything in the past. Madara couldve been doing it for all we know. He didnt die at the Valley of the end

I think Kakashi is a year younger. Him being gifted from an early age allowed him to move up...but still. In the manage he was there, looks small in stature. Looks like a teenager and not some grown dude :lol:

09.png

Anyone peep the black thing connecting Tobi (i'm not gonna call him Obito until he says something) to the weapon?

Last edited:

LMAO...

speaking of Bleach, I feel like i can some up everything thats going to happen... Ichigo will break free.. Yama and dude will fight with yama being on verge of death. everyone else will fight harder some will lose, ichi will come in go SSJ10 and whoop up

everyone is happy

LMAO...
speaking of Bleach, I feel like i can some up everything thats going to happen... Ichigo will break free.. Yama and dude will fight with yama being on verge of death. everyone else will fight harder some will lose, ichi will come in go SSJ10 and whoop up
everyone is happy

i dont think so, im pretty sure they will stretch this arc out as long as they can especially since this will be the last one.

They have to put the zero squad and the soul king in this arc somewhere as well as explaining Ichigos dad's history. I can foresee Yama dying though

LMAO...
everyone is happy

i dont think so, im pretty sure they will stretch this arc out as long as they can especially since this will be the last one.

They have to put the zero squad and the soul king in this arc somewhere as well as explaining Ichigos dad's history. I can foresee Yama dying though

Yea, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he died

explain history...............when has bleach ever really done that.............. and it was good

it does not make sense how a weak character got so strong and was able to fight legendary ninjas like that

also, it is not really shocking

just bad story telling again

almost as bad as fairy tail and nakama power
at least kishimoto tries to explain powers even if it is hard to understand due to ****** art
Kind of confused about this. He went toe to toe with arguably the 3rd most powerful ninja in the story where is it coming from?
Kishi is the got damn troll of the century
sick.gif
: , we better get a double next week too

2799730_o.gif

strong cosign...

i can't believe this was the big secret. its been called years ago?
mean.gif
but at the same time, who else could it have been?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Basically. After years of just assuming this he still found a way to surprise me with it
I knew it. For me it makes sense though. Kishi def have a better story to back it up why all this happened, how he got stronger, etc.
Congrats to RowenArrow. haha!
laugh.gif
Spoilers/speculation of possible future explanations/chapters
Copypasta from another forum, not mine

Tobi is Obito
Obito gave his eye to Kakashi and they were told to run, leaving Obito to die
Obito passed out
Obito was saved by Madara Uchiha at The Battle of Kannabi Bridge
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Obito was burried in Konoha with an empty grave
Madara became Obito's mentor
Obito was brainwashed in the long run into accepting Madaras ideals
Madara was the one to come up with Tsuki No Me
Madara was the one to attack Konoha 16 years ago, wearing the mask
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
His mission was to carry out Madaras plan
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara

Actually plausible plot, a lot better than Obito got jealous of some girl and decided to plot against entire world. Hell if that were actual case, they might as well make Sasuke turn face again and marry Sakura making Naruto turning heel and going on a kyuubi rampage mode.

Real Madara also refered to Tobi as "him" when he found out he was impersonating him, so that definitely connects the two as it seems he basically instantly figured who was doing that.
This makes a lot of sense. I'm afraid to read others cause theres always someone out there who has it totally on point and I dont want the surprise to be ruined

Kind of confused about this. He went toe to toe with arguably the 3rd most powerful ninja in the story where is it coming from?
minato is 3rd doe????

madara 1st hokage and minato??

id say top 10 but top 3? nahhhh
laugh.gif
That is my list in that order. Make a top 10 for me, I'm genuinely curious to see what other people think. I feel like the show purposely does a poor job of gauging power just so speculation can happen but I got

Present Madara

1st Hokage

Minato

2nd Hokage

Nagato

3rd Hokage

Raikage

Naruto

Itachi

?????? This is a toss up and I wouldnt mind anyone whos thrown into this spot.

I havent given this much thought tried to do it off top and may have forgotten some people.

Last edited:
Where has 2nd Hokage's power really been talked about and showcased?

I know the fight against the 3rd...But was he really that strong? (In no way is this in a condescending tone haha)

Last edited:
1st hokage/Madara
Minato
2nd hokage
3rd hokage
Raikage/Itachi
Oro
Naruto

Last edited:
I know the fight against the 3rd...But was he really that strong? (In no way is this in a condescending tone haha)
it was said that the 2nd hokage was the most powerful water style user of all time. he was so strong that he can use water techniques with no water around. you see his powers in action during the time oro attacked the village.

as for minato...
:smokin

My top 10 would be

1. 1st Hokage
2. Madara
3. Minato
4. Jiraya
5. Pain
6. Itachi
7. Raikage
8. Kakashi
9. Hidan (dude is immortal after all, that counts for something)
10. Ten Ten >D

it was said that the 2nd hokage was the most powerful water style user of all time. he was so strong that he can use water techniques with no water around. you see his powers in action during the time oro attacked the village.

as for minato...

My top 10 would be

1. 1st Hokage
2. Madara
3. Minato
4. Jiraya
5. Pain
6. Itachi
7. Raikage
8. Kakashi
9. Hidan (dude is immortal after all, that counts for something)
10. Ten Ten >D

My list would be similar to this, Ten Ten in the top 3 tho :lol:
But I would factor in Kisame, Oro, Naruto and Sasuke since those two are rather strong now. Maybe even Danzo. I think a top 15 or 20 would be good to do

After years of being told I was wrong in this forum, finally I can say.....SUCk IT!!!!! Obito lives!!!!!!

Calling Rowenarrow. :lol: :smh:
I see you Frank

I wish I had my old sig, once I find it I shall update it and use it again, but man I told you katz. It was so damn easy to see. So damn easy, but some wouldn't listen. It feel so damn good to be right.

On another note I am out in Afghanistan working as a network engineer. When I read this chapter I made 3 long distances calls from my afghan cell and collected 3.2k off of people who wanted to make a bet on who it was.

Now where is my damn sig at

Last edited:
as for minato...
My top 10 would be
1. 1st Hokage
2. Madara
3. Minato
4. Jiraya
5. Pain
6. Itachi
7. Raikage
8. Kakashi
9. Hidan
(dude is immortal after all, that counts for something)
10. Ten Ten >D

Seriously? It goes

Sage of the six paths is untouchable. then for the top 10 we've seen or heard about

1. Shodaime ( closest thing to the SOT6P)
2. Madara
3. Niidaime -2nd hokage - originated probably the first or second strongest technique, edo tensei and he was highly skilled in s/t jutsus
4. Hiruzen sarutobi ( known as the god of shinobi professor since he knew all of konoha's jutsus. And he held of oro when he was freakin 70+. Trained by the first 2 hokages)
5. Minato( space time, seals)
6. itachi ( just way too much going for him. Genius, Susanoo with yatas mirror. izanagu, izanami)
7. Naruto( only after his mastery of the kyuubi was revealed)
8. Kabuto ( his edo tensei and dragon sage mode is no joke)
9. Pain ( had the firepower in the rinnegan, but he was pretty pathetic. If it really came to it and Itachi wasnt sick, I thnk he couldve murked pain.)
10. Oro( because of the horcruxes)
Honorable mentions: Jiraiya, Killerbee, Raikage

Also Im sure Sasuke would be around 6-7 once his powers are revealed.
You can even take hiruzen and nidaii since they dont have as many feats as the others

Last edited:

minato is 3rd doe????

madara 1st hokage and minato??

id say top 10 but top 3? nahhhh
:lol: That is my list in that order. Make a top 10 for me, I'm genuinely curious to see what other people think. I feel like the show purposely does a poor job of gauging power just so speculation can happen but I got

Present Madara
1st Hokage
Minato
2nd Hokage
Nagato
3rd Hokage
Raikage
Naruto
Itachi
?????? This is a toss up and I wouldnt mind anyone whos thrown into this spot.

I havent given this much thought tried to do it off top and may have forgotten some people.

you wanna see what everyone thinks about your picks or what we would pick?

my picks would be

present madara
1st hokage
itachi (little biased :lol:)
obito
naruto
nagato
the raikage that cut the horns off the 8 tails
bee
minato
sasuke

imo i think minato is hella over rated all he has is what the rasengan and the flash? :lol:

Last edited:
my picks would be
present madara
1st hokage
obito
naruto
nagato
bee
minato
sasuke
imo i think minato is hella over rated all he has is what the rasengan and the flash? :lol:

well he could also teleport you to anywhere he wants and he has the death god jutsu which is an instant ko. So worst case scenario, in a fight even if he "loses" he would just take the other guy with him

my picks would be
present madara
1st hokage
obito
naruto
nagato
bee
minato
sasuke

well he could also teleport you to anywhere he wants and he has the death god jutsu which is an instant ko. So worst case scenario, in a fight even if he "loses" he would just take the other guy with him

up against the dudes i listed though most he taking is 2 arms word to orochimaru
or he can have an eye dat dere izanagi :pimp:

now that i think about it in a 1v1 sasuke might be able to kill minato kinda like when he fought the raikage

Last edited:
up against the dudes i listed though most he taking is 2 arms word to orochimaru
or he can have an eye dat dere izanagi :pimp:
now that i think about it in a 1v1 sasuke might be able to kill minato kinda like when he fought the raikage

take a look at my list. Raikage is pretty pathetic and so is bee when you think about it. If it comes to minato vs bee, Minato could just place a seal on him preventing him from accessing the 8 tails. Sasuke has devolved since getting his ms and hasnt shown enough for me to put him there yet, plus he doesnt know how to do izanagi or izanami. Minato is 5-6 on a strenght scale. And te 2 arms thing was do to hiruzen being impaled

as for the others. naruto is still an idiot with little battle exp in comparison. Obito hasnt shown an offensive attack yet, and pretty much got owned before by minato. nagato isnt seeing him either. None of the paths are fast enough to keep up with him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom