The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Vaste Lorde on deck!!
That was my thought too. and it looks just like Ichigo's transformation. maybe they sealed him inside Ichigo, just like they sealed Kurama inside Naruto. :lol:

yeah, but I kind of felt bad for nanami.

I mean there's only 2 possible outcomes
Sorata gets with Shiina or Sorata realizes what Nanami really wanted to say and goes with her, but in the end I can see the whole gang sticking together because Sorata's game getting the green light, Shiina doing the art, Nanami doing the voicework, and Jin and Misaki getting married and moving away. But I think Sorata is gonna get together with Shiina, and Nanami is gonna move back with her parents and plan out her future

I mean there's only 2 possible outcomes
Sorata gets with Shiina or Sorata realizes what Nanami really wanted to say and goes with her, but in the end I can see the whole gang sticking together because Sorata's game getting the green light, Shiina doing the art, Nanami doing the voicework, and Jin and Misaki getting married and moving away. But I think Sorata is gonna get together with Shiina, and Nanami is gonna move back with her parents and plan out her future
You think that's gonna happen, or did you read that in a wiki? :lol:

man. i gave up on vasto lordes existing at the beginnig of this arc.
laugh.gif
Hallibel was a vasto lorde.  I thought it was confirmed that she, stark, and the old guy were vasto lordes.
We talked about this months ago at the start of this arc.  I can't remember the conclusion we came to, but I think it was that a few internet boards determined Hallibel was a vasto (but somehow not stark or Barrigan) and that that was false. then we agreed that MAYBE wonderweiss was one.

There's a page where Aizen said he wasn't able to locate any vastos.

You think that's gonna happen, or did you read that in a wiki? :lol:

Not gonna front, peeped the wiki beforehand :lol: it's inevitable though, even without spoilers Sorata IS NOT getting with Nanami, even if it did stray away from the manga, Sorata would probably pull that "I see you as a sister" **** and stay with Shiina

:pimp: :lol:
I know this feel. I've been keeping up with the newest seasons so much that My backlog is getting larger and larger. :lol:

i probably haven't watched an anime in about 2+ years. :smh:
i gave up on Shippuuden, first time it came out I told everyone that the opening scene would take about 50 eps for it to get there and I was right. :x 50+ eps = 1 year
Bleach was just hard to watch after the Bount arc. I just jumped straight to the manga after that disaster even skipping fight scene with Ichigi and Grimmjow
and for OP, I just lost the episodes I had from losing my old computer to a new one and then to moving to a new place. Forgot what episode I was on in the Thriller bark arc. It was when Luffy was fighting as Nightmare Luffy :nerd:

I usually come in here every time a new season starts and ask you guys what to recommend but I never follow through because I don't have the time to keep up with it.

so it's been mostly mangas and manwhas for me, I think the last one I've watched was the first season of Bakuman and that took me a while to get through after it was done. If only Netflix had the option to watch the animes in Japanese with English subtitles then I'd probably have watched some of the stuff on there.

I haven't even been able to follow through with the manhwas you guys recommended me a month ago too.

Just finished Episodes 1-27 of Hajime No Ippo and mannnnnnnn :smokin

Once I finish all of this after Finals Week I'm going to knock out Slam Dunk

slam-dunk-slam-dunk-cover-176202-silver8310-preview-6d6c3c19.jpg

Not gonna front, peeped the wiki beforehand :lol: it's inevitable though, even without spoilers Sorata IS NOT getting with Nanami, even if it did stray away from the manga, Sorata would probably pull that "I see you as a sister" **** and stay with Shiina
That's what I think too, but that's how it's supposed to be. :lol:

I haven't seen naruto anime since pain vs naruto. I wanna watch again but I'm so far behind and I don't wanna stream. wonder if I should download

Anyone know of a Manga Site where you can subscribe to the mangas. Would be nice to get email updates on new chapters.

Back
Top Bottom