The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Valvrave the Liberator
Arata Kangatari

How are these ones? I see Valvrave mentioned around a bit and I originally planned to watch Arata this season until I realized I already was picking up like 12 different shows. :lol: :lol:

imo i think naruto or sasuke would both make good kages naruto is the most determined for peace in general sasuke never wants anything like the uchiha massacre to happen again

sasuke does have a better reason than naruto though but id rather have naruto as kage over sasuke just because i need some straight up ruthless people like madara and obito :pimp:

sasuke as a bad guy > sasuke as a good guy

Last edited:
How are these ones? I see Valvrave mentioned around a bit and I originally planned to watch Arata this season until I realized I already was picking up like 12 different shows. :lol: :lol:
There both good u should check them out when u get the chance wat all do u watch I got time to pick up new shows

Hataraku Maou-sama!

Is it just me or does the SFC manager seem like he may be from Ente Isla too?

Maou-sama! ep 8
Chiho getting her Kuroneko on and confessing. :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Embarrassed Chiho is awesome :lol:

Damn, no real developments on that mysterious attacker from last episode.

The manager from Sentucky is definitely Enta Isla related. It just makes too much sense.

Anyone know what anime/manga this is?

Random thought, but it really annoys me how almost every Anime movie breaks cannon. It just ruins the overall perception of the show. No worse offenders than Dragonball Z though. It was ridiculous how they didnt care at all about the main storyline when these movies were made

-How did Future Trunks get that sword, if when kid Trunks got it from Tapion, the Androids were long dead. If thats the case how did he get it cause in his time the androids were alive and Hirudegarn was nonexistant

-In what time gap could they have possibly left Earth to have the conflict with Broly if Future Trunks was there and they were in the midst of the android/Cell conflict

-Gohan fights Broly for the second time as an adult, for some reason going Super Saiyan two never crosses his mind even when hes getting beat to death.

-How did Goten know who Goku was at that point, if he didnt meet him until he came back to life which was clearly after that fight with Broly or else Goku wouldnt have been dead.

-Return of Cooler. Vegetas presence alone....

Everytime I watch one of these movies I just get mad.

I really want to get into manga. What's a good series?
And how do the books come out?
okay so, what do you like?  are you into action, do you like more sci fi stuff or martial arts or fantasy or....?  any kinda fiction you want, manga has it covered so you gotta narrow down what you like reading.  books come out in waves but i think since you're just getting into it you'll have no problem reading through half of a series before even needing to worry about timetables.  

My first manga was GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka).  Really gritty manga, great action super cool lead.  I know they're cliche but Bleach and Naruto are really good starters too.  I personally endorse Get Backers but a lot of people say it's an acquired taste.  

oh, i forgot Deathnote and Kenshin and D. Gray-Man.  Oh and a guilty pleasure, Fruits Basket.  

Last edited:
Honestly I like everything. Action I I had to choose.
Love my scifi as well.
Good looking out. Whereabouts do I buy these?

Naruto:
The Itachi flashback will reveal who the Hokage will be and we all know who that is. Sasuke will be more of a Danzo like character, but in the open. No matter what the trust wont come back until Sasuke proves that he is worthy of it. Unless the village knows what the 1st went through like Sasuke knows then I just don't see a join Hokage ordeal happening

Bleach:
That was a big *** dog, could the Bankai have been its master??? Just a randome thought

Sword Art Online:
These books are damn good. I am fans of other characters just as much as the main leads. Yuuki and Eugeo bot present an emotional attachment that just amazes me. I hope they finish translating book 12 soon.

SNAFU-

Man this show is good. Such different takes on how anime usually treats situations. Its nice to see.

So Yukino is the person that almost ran the dog over. Interesting :nerd:

Looks like its about to heat up next week with yui and hikki though. Thankfully for those who don't like the Rom in Romcom this will undoubtedly back fire on them both and put them back at square one lol

Photo Kano-

At first i thought these episode endings were a bit too much but i am thoroughly enjoying em. Last weeks was great and Muroto's ending was so nice.

Hopefully next week is the girl that calls him "darts" turn.

Last edited:
SNAFU-

Man this show is good. Such different takes on how anime usually treats situations. Its nice to see.

So Yukino is the person that almost ran the dog over. Interesting :nerd:

Looks like its about to heat up next week with yui and hikki though. Thankfully for those who don't like the Rom in Romcom this will undoubtedly back fire on them both and put them back at square one lol

Photo Kano-

At first i thought these episode endings were a bit too much but i am thoroughly enjoying em. Last weeks was great and Muroto's ending was so nice.

Hopefully next week is the girl that calls him "darts" turn.

SNAFU
Great approach on connecting these three characters. idk why Yukino would be or feel responsible she most likely wasnt the one driving.

ATTACK ON TITAN EP. 8 TOMORROW. MY BODY IS READY. MIGHT JUST WAIT TO WATCH IT IN ALL IT'S 1080P GLORY ON CRUCHYROLL ON SUNDAY.

Back
Top Bottom