The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Can someone clarify something for me?

What exactly made Naruto realize that he should use senjutsu? Also, is Kakashi dead? I don't recall...The third is probably aside chilling and eating popcorn :lol:

ok. Naruto's toad used a sage technique( since hes a toad. Natural energy etc). Obito didnt negate the technique he just blocked it. If it were ninjutsu, he wouldnt have done that. I think this goes back to the sage fought the juubi before he created ninjutsu, so natural the only stuff that would work against him was senjutsu. Also this could be why Madara is tying Hashirama up. Because hashi also has a sage mode.

I have no idea where sarutobi is at ( I guess we know who the strongest hokages are now... Tobirama jumped up to #2).

and Kakashi is trapped in the other dimension. Obito left him there after he got raikiri'd. I dont believe hes dead, but I dont know if he's able to use kamui on himself

Free! ep 5
My boy Rei-chan is just trying to train! :frown: Why you gotta do that to him, nature? :smh:

Pretty sure this guarantee's mouth to mouth action on the next episode though. :lol: :lol:

If they make this show go down the dark route though. :wow:. But there's no way... no way they'd do that.. right?... right?!

I was :rofl: when they talked about pineapple pizza in the episode because I just added that to my signature two days ago. :lol: :lol:

yea, I think maybe the tall 1 had some family member or something drown in the ocean. I just wish they would race already.
And I dont think they would go into the forbidden zone. I think theyre content to just bombard the fangirls with innuendo.

btw: the ending credits are some of the weirdest **** ever
Gotcha thanks!

They are redoing Fate/Stay Night gonna focus more on Sakura this reboot. I can't wait
So it's confirmed they're doing the heaven's feel route??? :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

That route is the wildest and best one. :pimp: I'm hyped!

Free! ep 5
My boy Rei-chan is just trying to train! :frown: Why you gotta do that to him, nature? :smh:

Pretty sure this guarantee's mouth to mouth action on the next episode though. :lol: :lol:

If they make this show go down the dark route though. :wow:. But there's no way... no way they'd do that.. right?... right?!

I was :rofl: when they talked about pineapple pizza in the episode because I just added that to my signature two days ago. :lol: :lol:

yea, I think maybe the tall 1 had some family member or something drown in the ocean. I just wish they would race already.
And I dont think they would go into the forbidden zone. I think theyre content to just bombard the fangirls with innuendo.

btw: the ending credits are some of the weirdest **** ever
Those credits are catchy as hell, man! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
side series should be eren and mikasa chilhood after the incident, erens dad creating titan formula

nah, that can be accomplished by flashbacks and when they actually get back to the village. side series should be the titans' side of the story, where they come from, Reinhardt's and Bertrand's village, etc.

Friend recommended me Mayo Chiki, I'm 3 episodes in and I'm about to drop it, show is just mad corny.

Mayo-chiki IMO gets pretty good after like ep 5 or so. A series i definitely enjoyed watching.

Last edited:
Free! ep 5

FREE! Ep 5-

The homie Rei just wanted to be beautiful man! Is that too much to ask for!? :smh:

Man if they go a dark route with this show i'll be sad as %$#^ but i'd be very impressed.

Finally watched "The Garden Of Words". Man that movie was fantastic. No action of coarse but the art was incredible and the story was just as great. Enjoyed it so much i watched both Subbed and Dubbed back to back. :lol: But if you haven't seen it and were on the fence on it I highly recommend you check it out.

Last edited:

:stoneface: at you for not understanding the greatness of Bacon and Pineapple pizza.

But I doubt they'll take it to that dark of a place in Free!

Rei will probably get injured at most, and the dude with the bad history with the ocean might be a bit broken for the rest of the training camp.

EDIT: Just watched Blood Lad episode 5... :pimp: is all that needs to be said.

Last edited:
So they went ahead and made Ukataka canon in the Naruto anime. :lol:
It was a sweet fight that they showed between him and Pain though.

Man they must be planning something big for SAO Season 2 on the announcement. I swear if it doesn't happen this month I am going to be hurt. Hopefully after the 13th LN release tomorrow it will be announced.

Man these dam month long waits for AOT is stupid as hell.
Everyone gon die next ch. Even Sasha!!!!!

You take that filthy declaration back this instant!

Sasha will never die. :wow: :wow:
She better live forever. She's one of four characters in the series I actually give a damn about (The other 3 being Mikasa, Eren, and generic citizen #17). :lol:

Danganronpa ep 6
Fat boy is definitely in on the murder. I bet dude was getting up and moving body's around.

Anyone in here read korean webtoons? I read a couple. My favorite has to be Tower of God. It should be cool to talk about manwha and webtoons in here right? I feel like it would be silly to make another thread just for those.

Genshiken ep 6-

Such a good ep. Sue comes threw with the clutch again :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone in here read korean webtoons? I read a couple. My favorite has to be Tower of God. It should be cool to talk about manwha and webtoons in here right? I feel like it would be silly to make another thread just for those.

popular in this thread is The Breaker, and it's follow up The Breaker: New Waves, also Noblese which some have recommended me but haven't gotten time to read.

Also recommend Veritas as well

popular in this thread is The Breaker, and it's follow up The Breaker: New Waves, also Noblese which some have recommended me but haven't gotten time to read.

Also recommend Veritas as well
I love The Breaker. New Waves is an amazing sequel. I was worried that it would be bad but it's doing really well.

Noblesse is really good. It was the first webtoon I tried to read but there was no dialogue in the first chapter so I was just like this **** is wack
laugh.gif
then tried again later and now it's one of my favorites. The author came out with another webtoon now called Another. It's alright so far.

Finished Veritas years ago. Been praying for a sequel ever since.

Love Lab continues to be one of my favorite this season, has me dying with each episode, the facial expressions are just priceless

I just started Railgun, first episode had me hooked, but I feel as if some of the fanservice is unnecessary.

I'm 7 episodes into SAO, it reeled me in but I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna lost interest halfway through the show.

Also, I know this probably ain't the thread for this, but anyone pick up Tales of Xillia? Game is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Love Lab continues to be one of my favorite this season, has me dying with each episode, the facial expressions are just priceless

I just started Railgun, first episode had me hooked, but I feel as if some of the fanservice is unnecessary.

I'm 7 episodes into SAO, it reeled me in but I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna lost interest halfway through the show.

Also, I know this probably ain't the thread for this, but anyone pick up Tales of Xillia? Game is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Love Lab is one of my favorites this season. This week was gold. and now they're actually interacting with dudes and **** so it makes it so that now what they study isn't just useless. Riko had me dying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom