The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My small rant about Naruto, I was just thinking about when he first used Rasen Shuriken,
wasn't he suppose to not use it again because it messed up his chakra ports or something. yet ofcourse its not an option these days.

After the dead twins arc is when Naruto started following down hill imo. with the exception of Pain vs. Jiraya.

And whoever told me that SAO was hulu plus only , regular hulu has it also .
Naruto wasn't supposed to use the Rasen Shuriken because before, he could not throw it, which means he is in direct contact with the Rasen Shuriken when it hits someone and that ***** up his arm. After learning Sage mode, he had the strength to be able to throw it.

Man, they are really putting out these Green Blood chapters. :pimp:
Dayum. Black Horse went out like a G. A true warrior. |I :pimp:

Edit #2
Damn, I didn't realize that they released the final chapters today. :frown:

Last edited:

wats a good site with fast links to attack on titan anime?
I recommend Kiss-Anime. Dat 1080p
nthat.gif
I can't tell the difference betweeen anime in 720p and 1080p.

I hate eyes, I hate them with a passion

Then again I just suck at drawing now.

I don't know why you still bother having expectations :lol:

If you assume it'll suck, you'll be pleasantly surprised once every 10 or so chapters and no longer feel underwhelmed.

I know what's happening next chapter, someone called it too. If only I knew how to use spoilers lol

wait when did Naruto start hating Jiraya?

Messaged to Kubo
KILL A GOT DARN SHINIGAMI ALREADY.
how dare you kill captain Commander and unohana (most pointless death in Manga history if you ask me)
but find a plot to keep others alive.

How many times does matsumoto have to die in this manga before staying dead.

Don't get me wrong now, Urahara's theory was finally a well put together explanation to things. but come on.

Last edited:
this.

AoT...so Eren used Haki? :nerd: :nerd:

and i am still lost on the ape titan.

I'm pretty sure it's gotta be his pops, I mean dude went ghost, gave him the ability to turn titan, whatever is in his basement has to be like a journal of some sort that his pops made documenting everything.

But I'm 99.5% sure I'm wrong about that, if anything I'm just reaching :lol:

Oda's turning Sanji into a whipping boy.
tired.gif
Idk what training he did for 2 years but it obviously wasn't enough. He should've focused on fighting rather than running and learning new recipes. 

this.

AoT...so Eren used Haki? :nerd: :nerd:

and i am still lost on the ape titan.

I'm pretty sure it's gotta be his pops, I mean dude went ghost, gave him the ability to turn titan, whatever is in his basement has to be like a journal of some sort that his pops made documenting everything.

But I'm 99.5% sure I'm wrong about that, if anything I'm just reaching :lol:

LOL massive reach but hey a guess is a guess..i think chronologically it wouldn't make sense. ape titan i think is supposed to have been around for a long time, hence why he never knew about 3d gear. although it does beg the question, what is in erne's basement, but more importantly, why did his father disappear, and where did he go?

One Piece..

FINALLY. been waiting to find out about donfla's abilities. can someone refresh me on what observation haki is? cuz donfla, kept it moving and sanji was already leaking so clearly something is off...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom