The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^ got pushed back to next year where it'll get pushed back till 2021 when detox drops and da mta finally start service on phase 1 of da second avenue line.

AOT was so unbearable, I dropped it at ch. 66 I think.

It's good/logical now?
nerd.gif

Shokugeki no Souma
I foresaw Yukihira winning, but I did not see those people getting expelled like that. :wow:

Last edited:
Don't sleep on keijo if you're looking for something with action this season. Just don't forget da jergens and a spare napkin.

Does anyone else read God of Highschool because WOW that last chapter was ridiculous.
I dropped it a while back when it stopped being about tournaments and they went to that other world and dude started cloning himself a bunch. 

Does anyone else read God of Highschool because WOW that last chapter was ridiculous.
I dropped it a while back when it stopped being about tournaments and they went to that other world and dude started cloning himself a bunch. 
It's gotten A LOT crazier since then. The author took a **** ton of acid and shrooms and just went wild. And the MC has been missing for months 
laugh.gif

first 10 secs and I already know I can't support that blasphemy....
and im probably the biggest Scarlett fan around

Basedgod bless March comes in like a lion and poco's udon world for being great and making up for the absolute piece of garbage that is Dragonball super.

This is just like when people read the books and then Hate the movie cause it's not like how they had it in their head but we've already seen this story played out in print and on screen before it's hard to take a long running series and make a good story in 90 minutes I'm honestly hoping it's good though cause the world has enough ****** movies

I wonder how Hollywood chooses what movies they want to make live action sometimes. Like GITS and Battle angel alita are fine and all, but there are so many more interesting things to adapt

Tower of God:
Karaka is no joke. I thought he was a wave controller, but he's really a scout-fisherman hybrid apparently. His Shinsoo skills are serious, though. World of Darkness is dope, but Yuri is handling it like it's nothing.  Karaka is also pretty perceptive, especially in such a dangerous situation. He essentially turned the tide of the battle there. The blond swordsman is useless, Rak and Ewha got caught cause they stopped to help him. I hope Karaka kills him to kick things off. I know SIU has been raising Ewha death flags, but I'd be very surprised if she died as there's still more left to her character arc. 
I wonder if Karaka can grow back arms or if he has a way to just replace them. Maybe he can get it replaced with an ignition weapon from the workshop. 
I still think Ha Jinsung eventually comes out, as it doesn't make sense for him to only be there to buy Elaine's freedom. While the situation just turned to Karaka's favor, Jinsung still is in the Baam is the right God to follow faction of FUG, even if Karaka was his student.  Plus I'd like to see him and Yuri interact. 

I'm also kind of surprise Anak isn't going to the floor of death since she used to live there with a Zahard princess, but she may not have a hell train ticket or it could be that it would be too much of a power loss to their team to lose both her and Androssi.

Evan's frog item is super useful for a guide. I'd like to see Hwa Ryun get some items to further support Baam. I'm also hoping with Evan along we learn more about her and guides overall.

Couple translation things I found out:

1. Kranos can be used once per day not once ever or once per floor like the translation made it seem.

2. Yuri brought it to use on a higher floor not a lower floor like the translation said.

Back
Top Bottom