The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Jus got back from the theater premiering AOT Season 3 episode 1 and I gotta say....

HOLY CRAP THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE LIT!!

They jump right into the Humans vs Humans arc but they keep it interesting so I’m curious how all this will play out.

But Kenny’s introduction.....MANNNNNN that dude is a savage!

Can’t wait for more
Yall JUST got introduced to Kenny? When people ask me why I prefer manga to anime this is why :lol:
I'm less curious in the story now and more wondering why the author thought this was a good idea at all.
Man used to make ero mangas, plot aint exactly his strong point :lol:

I don't think he actually has another son. I feel like it's a protoge that was like a son to him, but got in with a wrong crowd.
If it actually turns out to be his biological son, first of all :lol: , second of all, they better not stop at one if they are gonna go down this path. I want a whole bunch of kids he sired with other women before Yukihira's mom tamed Ashura. :lol:

The one thing that really has me bothered because of this chapter is now that Joichiro has lost to "Saiba", Yukihira is more than likely gonna a have to face him to get revenge for his father. If they do go head to head and Yukihira wins, won't that mean he's better than his father? Won't that render Yukihira's whole reason for becoming a better chef into a moot point? IDK, that's the only major gripe I have right now.
I also think it's a protege and not his son or at least not a blood son. The big issue is that Jou has been built up to be one of the best chefs in the world and the series end goal or at least near end checkpoint Soma needs to surpass, then he losses 5-0 to a character out of nowhere. Then they're gonna have Soma beat this guy? What's the author gonna say, Jou let Akashi win to set up a battle with Soma to see how he's progressed or that this guy is legitimately a better chef and if Soma beats him, then in his 2nd year he's surpassed his father? There's a ton of other interesting directions we could have gone. I don't think this is the one.

Yall JUST got introduced to Kenny? When people ask me why I prefer manga to anime this is why :lol:

Man used to make ero mangas, plot aint exactly his strong point :lol:
That's the dude who does the art that made ero manga. There's another one on the team just in charge of the story

giphy.gif

Just finished watching Monster and OMG top 10 for me

I coincidentally just finished it last week after blazing through like 50 episodes and then stopping for no good reason maybe 2 years back :lol:

I don't think I'd put it in the top 10 that watching seasonal anime has likely made me damn near incapable of putting together, but it was a great ride for sure. Didn't entirely love the very end though.

Series is top-tier at throwing new, compelling side characters into the mix and fleshing them out in a short timeframe without feeling rushed.

I've yet to start any of this season's new stuff. What are you feeling 2sappy 2sappy ?

Reactions: TXZ
which anime is on Hulu? I just got it .
A lot of stuff. But it’s basically the same as crunchyroll now. Previously they had a bunch of exclusive stuff but CR really worked on getting a lot of those shoes into their library. The only differences I see for Hulu are Full subbed and dubbed Gundam Wing, Yuyu Hakusho, tokyo ghoul season 1-3, HSDK, & movies like Akira, Ninja scroll, grave of the fireflies

searched through and wow.
I loved HSDK i don't remember how it ended though.
just watched the latest one piece episode, i love the extra filler of Germa 66

I coincidentally just finished it last week after blazing through like 50 episodes and then stopping for no good reason maybe 2 years back :lol:

I don't think I'd put it in the top 10 that watching seasonal anime has likely made me damn near incapable of putting together, but it was a great ride for sure. Didn't entirely love the very end though.

Series is top-tier at throwing new, compelling side characters into the mix and fleshing them out in a short timeframe without feeling rushed.

I've yet to start any of this season's new stuff. What are you feeling 2sappy 2sappy ?
Banana Fish is pretty interesting and Backstreet Girls is funny. Also watching Overlord S3. I'm still feeling out a few more though.

searched through and wow.
I loved HSDK i don't remember how it ended though.
just watched the latest one piece episode, i love the extra filler of Germa 66
The anime on Hulu doesn’t have some of the later arcs but there is more to the anime. I saw a few on a streaming site

Just saw the first episode of High Score Girl and I already love it based on the fact that they were actually playing SF2 and Final Fight in arcades and not some knockoffs made for the show. The nostalgia is real. :lol:

Just ended up binge reading Spirit Circle on a whim and loved it. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new (relatively) short manga to read.

I'm going to have to dig through the mangaka's catalog.

DEKU IS ONE OF THE FEW SHONEN MAIN CHARACTERS THAT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ROOT FOR. I PRETTY MUCH HATE ALL MAIN SHONEN CHARACTERS BUT DEKU AND ICHIGO, I CANT HELP BUT LIKE. THIS LATEST MHA EPISODE PRETTY MUCH SOLIDIFIES IT.

Just finished season 2 of MHA. The Principal’s coffee habits are outta control. I love that quirk and story because it’s so relatable if there’s a lunatic in your life chances are they are a coffee drinker lol

Kubo Tite, the dude behind Bleach, just put out a new one shot called Burn the Witch. Will check it out soon.

I just watched Your Name and I thought it was a good movie.

He should've slayed Ms. Okudera though lol

Just finished season 3 Ep 11 if MHA.......was cool was cool

ALL MIGHT IS THE ****IN GOAT
DONT @ ME
:nthat:NO :nthat:LOSES :nthat:

IDC IDC
YOUR FAVE COULD NEVER
DONT. ****IN. @. ME.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom