The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Currently watching Steins;Gate due to the very high praise for the show. I asked around and apparently it starts off very slow up until episode 12 or so. Apparently I should also rewatch episode 1 after finishing the show.

Currently on episode 6 and I’m utterly confused. I’m definitely sticking with it but these have to be some of the weirdest characters I’ve ever seen. I have so many questions.
Is it a shonen I remember first watching Naruto and Bleach they both were very slow until around episode 11/12. Thanks for the recommendation been looking for some new shows this year.

Is it a shonen I remember first watching Naruto and Bleach they both were very slow until around episode 11/12. Thanks for the recommendation been looking for some new shows this year.
I'm not entirely familiar with the names and criteria of specific anime genres but I don't think Steins;Gate would qualify as a shonen. Other than Dragon Ball and Gundam Wing in my childhood, I only started watching anime in the last ~2 years. Death Note got me hooked.

Steins;Gate feels a bit like a 'slice of life' so far but apparently it becomes a psychological thriller. It's a very weird anime but it's rated extremely highly.
It's about time travel.

I would highly recommend checking out Vinland Saga and/or Demon Slayer if you haven't seen them.

Last edited:
Started Vinland Saga. Been great so far. Thor's was great. Ylva is great. Leif is cool. thorfinn has been an annoying, foolish kid for the most part. he's getting better though

I'm passing up ep 400 on One Piece. They trying to **** over the rookies but damn these power levels the crew are going up against is insane.

Goku would have some problems in some of these fights.

it infuriates me still the way they Hoed lemillion.
watching the latest 3 eps.
its like they were going for the ACE effect but didnt give him a proper back story.
my MHa hate continues

i need to catch up on the manga so I can hate more.
tho i loved the Hawks story line.

HOLY S&$@. THIS EPISODE OF MHA THIS WEEK WAS STRAIGHT FLAMES! WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO USE ONE FOR ALL AT 100% AGAIN. DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

Great episode. Midoriya had a green super saiyan look with the hair and green glow and electricity. Was surprised to what Eri's actual quirk was when they revealed it.

Back
Top Bottom