The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Killer Bee or Raikage old as **** :lol:

Always felt Kishi made a mistake with the 8 tails user not being Naruto's age but eh, Kishi was on autopilot by then.

Can you guys recommend me a site for subs and dubbed anime fellas? Deleted my bookmark for my shows. Can’t seem to find a good site rn. Thanks in advance

Copped for the homie
12903107-8124-4248-9BEA-E39CE1997DF3.jpeg

Can't WAIT Wano act 4 has been magical!
I'm a stan tho
Are we not still on act 3? :lol:
Act 4 is supposed to be the climax and act 5 is the resolution from what I remember of japanese play structure.

I'm there with you though. The raid has been incredible and I can't wait to see how this wraps up.

I just finished watching Evangelion 3.0+1.01 and I can't believe it got a 31 year old man like me tearing up in some parts. :lol:
I'm gonna watch it again sometime this weekend to get a better feel for it, but man is this movie deep.

I just finished watching Evangelion 3.0+1.01 and I can't believe it got a 31 year old man like me tearing up in some parts. :lol:
I'm gonna watch it again sometime this weekend to get a better feel for it, but man is this movie deep.

Glad it finally released. Gonna try to find time to watch it this weekend.

“I’m going to choose a life without eva” :frown:

Just finished Evangelion, the first season. That was certainly not the kind of show I expected.
Definitely not targeted at a younger audience :lol:

Just finished Evangelion, the first season. That was certainly not the kind of show I expected.
Definitely not targeted at a younger audience :lol:
Funny thing is the first time I saw Evangelion was in second grade. My brother used to rent the official ADV subbed VHS from our local comic book store. Two episodes per tape. We probably saw Eva over the course of two years. Good times :lol:

make sure to watch End of Evangelion next :nerd:

Funny thing is the first time I saw Evangelion was in second grade. My brother used to rent the official ADV subbed VHS from our local comic book store. Two episodes per tape. We probably saw Eva over the course of two years. Good times :lol:

make sure to watch End of Evangelion next :nerd:
This series must've been a real mind**** for so many kids :lol:

inspite of the improvement of mech designs over time on Anime series, Macross for me holds a very special place in my heart. while the Gundam designs are amazing and built a fascination for the RX-78 guardian (the only unit that I'm really interested of owning of all the Gundam designs), the VF1 mechs and SDF-1 have become such icons that I can't just ignore, especially their transformations. the GerWalk mode for me would still be the best transformation of any mech design ever.

Back
Top Bottom