The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Put me on... trying to find a new manga to read...

I know and have been through all of the main ones people know
bleach
one piece
dbs
my hero
death note

Which ones are you guys liking right now?
Jujutsu Kaisen

Make sure you stop after the SS arc.
8c1f3bea5af1f22c6ec03f677126cbaae954fddf_hq.gif

RR Kelly free to film Cowboy Bebop in between the trial?
E9e1m9sXEAkETh5.jpg

Who is backing this, wish they had a bigger budget. Arm doesn't look metallic at all, almost like he has on a leather sleeve.

Hope finished product looks better in post. Probably would have been a better idea to cover his arm in green then CGI it after the fact.
STL139108.jpg
Found this pic online, oh Jet has a metal "right" arm. LMAO.
cowboy-bebop-2.jpg
Jet got a metal left arm that pic must be fan made or maybe a mistake?....

Put me on... trying to find a new manga to read...

I know and have been through all of the main ones people know
bleach
one piece
dbs
my hero
death note

Which ones are you guys liking right now?
Vinland Saga and Demon Slayer

Vinland Saga and Demon Slayer
vinland saga was getting super hyped a while back, never peep'd it. Wanted to though!

demon slayer, ive seen the animated series, and the movie... So how far does the manga go after the movie? But def check it out, demon slayer has been super dope.

E9e1m9sXEAkETh5.jpg

Who is backing this, wish they had a bigger budget. Arm doesn't look metallic at all, almost like he has on a leather sleeve.

Hope finished product looks better in post. Probably would have been a better idea to cover his arm in green then CGI it after the fact.
STL139108.jpg
cowboy-bebop-2.jpg
that image is most likely mirrored. Every other pic ive seen of him has the metallic left arm.

vinland saga was getting super hyped a while back, never peep'd it. Wanted to though!

demon slayer, ive seen the animated series, and the movie... So how far does the manga go after the movie? But def check it out, demon slayer has been super dope.
Vinland Saga is definitely worth a look at if only for my boys Thorkell the Invincible and Askeladd. :nthat:
As for the Demon Slayers manga, it wrapped up a good while ago. Very solid series from beginning to end.

It’s solid both dubbed and subbed. The manga comes in fat hardcover volumes. If you want to start after Mugen Train you would start on volume 9 and go from there

E9e1m9sXEAkETh5.jpg

STL139108.jpg
cowboy-bebop-2.jpg

Haha why stop at the SS arc?

I'm on ch 144 Jujutsu Kaisen. What should I start reading next. I'm thinking OP and start with the anime is.

Back
Top Bottom