The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

icbyqnclnucb1.jpg

New chapter is out.
okay Koby. I thought it was gonna be a lame attack, but I see you. Gotta work on that name though .:lol:
Garp is a real one though...

that's crazy. I wonder what they're gonna do with him. Turn him in for the bounty to the cross guild perhaps?

Wasn't Blackbeard's plan to originally use Koby to negotiate with the world government so they'd recognize Hachinosu as a member nation of the World Government? Kuzan told him it wouldn't work cause Koby is in SWORD, but BB said they wouldn't want to lose someone as popular as Koby so they'll negotiate. Well now they have Garp so they probably need him alive and in their possession for that.

My guy Garp can't go out like this. His death would be good for the story..... but not like this. He had a good showing at hachinosu but those can't be his final words/moment. Whitebeard got a dope inner monologue then announced to the world the One Piece is real. Garp said what he said to a few Marines to inspire them and they're SWORD members (worst kept secret), so technically they're ghosts. Man should have at least got to announce something to a larger group.

My guy Garp can't go out like this. His death would be good for the story..... but not like this. He had a good showing at hachinosu but those can't be his final words/moment. Whitebeard got a dope inner monologue then announced to the world the One Piece is real. Garp said what he said to a few Marines to inspire them and they're SWORD members (worst kept secret), so technically they're ghosts. Man should have at least got to announce something to a larger group.

I think since Garp is frozen he'll be back and is still alive. Blackbeard's plan was originally to use Koby to negotiate with the world government so they'd recognize Hachinosu as a member nation of the World Government. Kuzan told him it wouldn't work cause Koby is in SWORD, but BB said they wouldn't want to lose someone as popular as Koby so they'll negotiate. Well now they have Garp so they probably need him alive and in their possession for that.

My hope is Garp has one more showing before he's out. But I also don't think this is a bad ending for him if it is the end. Got to speak to the young marines he actually liked and got to pass the torch to the new generation.

Back
Top Bottom