*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

The worst 'bug' I've encountered so far on Beta 2 is when the touchscreen out of nowhere becomes COMPLETELY unresponsive.

Locking/unlocking.....restarting phone....doesn't work to fix it.

Took about half an hour before I caved in and searched for a solution.
All I did was hold down the home and power button until it turned off.

The worst 'bug' I've encountered so far on Beta 2 is when the touchscreen out of nowhere becomes COMPLETELY unresponsive.

Locking/unlocking.....restarting phone....doesn't work to fix it.

Took about half an hour before I caved in and searched for a solution.
All I did was hold down the home and power button until it turned off.

This happened to me today and I had to hold down the home and power button also.

Yeah just dropped back to 6.1.3 man. the freezing, vine not working, the rebooting was too much. :lol:
Apparently Beta 3 drops July 8th.

Last edited:
Are any of you developers? No? Didn't think so. There's absolutely no need for any non-developer to be running beta unless you're submitting bug reports. Oh you're not doing that either? Shock. You just wanted to have the latest and greatest before everyone else. Well here's the thing about OS beta builds. They are there for DEVELOPERS to use to ensure their app is working before the OS goes public. They are not for your average Joe Shmoe. So to any of you *****ing that apps don't work or that one app is "coded badly", you're an idiot.

View media item 475039

Anyways, I mean there is only so much we can from a beta iOS. Things aren't gonna work, apps are gonna crash, its gonna randomly reboot. But so far i like everything about it. except the moving wallpaper, now that crap is annoying. does anyone else feel the same way ?

View media item 475040View media item 475042

Besides the obvious bugs and crashes, is iOS7 any good or is it more of the same in a prettier package?

Unbiased opinions please.

Hopefully developers utilize the animated home icons now that apple laid the groundwork for it, they can definitely expand beyond just the clock app.

Took my 4S w/ iOS 7 on it for a 4 day 3 night camping trip this last weekend.. let me just say that there's a few things that bugged me. It's a beta, but it's in stage 2 and these better be fixed w/ stage 3.
1.) battery got sucked up when i used any apps or even had the phone screen on. (my auto-brightness is off btw)
2.) camera app is unstable as hell. Crashed, caused my phone to reboot during the times that i needed to snap a picture of the beauty around me on a hike, or while reeling in a fish.
3.) the touch screen would become completely unresponsive like someone said above ^

And to the finkle who said "oh, are you all developers?" - shutup.
I'm a tech geek, and while i may not be a developer I love seeing what Apple is cooking in their lab before everyone else- just like a game tester loves rating games and reviewing them before everyone else gets their hands on it.

No need to be mad brah

I hope so ^ The crashes and bugs are like a normal thing to me now. :smh: hope a lot is fixed in this next one

I hope so ^ The crashes and bugs are like a normal thing to me now.
mean.gif
hope a lot is fixed in this next one
The crashes are happening on apps that worked with beta 1, it's become regular

Your man is wild upset he paid the $99 to get a developer account, only to come across the link to get it for free on niketalk before the day even ended. :rofl:

Anyone have a Link to the Beta 2. I'm trying to install it on my girls phone before the 3rd drop.

I only have the first beta drop on my phone. Not sure if I can still install that on her phone without any issues?

Hopefully Beta 3 releases tomorrow as projected. Beta 2 has gotten only buggier the more the days have passed. :lol:

Anyone have a Link to the Beta 2. I'm trying to install it on my girls phone before the 3rd drop.

I only have the first beta drop on my phone. Not sure if I can still install that on her phone without any issues?

If you have the first beta drop, go into Settings>General>Software Update>Update to Beta 2

Install the first beta build on her phone, then do the same thing w/ hers. I don't think there's a direct download for Beta 2?

is there a way to upgrade from 6.4 to beta 2 without restoring? When I restored I got the non udid prompt...any help would be appreciated!

Alright, well I ran into a text message bug a couple days ago on Beta 2.....where my phone says I ALWAYS have 1 text message even when I don't.

And I thought Beta 3 would fix that bug/error....and it didn't

Anyone have any clue how to fix this very annoying text message bug? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom