*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

http://bgr.com/2013/07/01/ios-7-jailbreak-photo-proof/

ipod-touch-ios-7-jailbreak.jpg

Cydia_for_iOS.png

question, hows beta 4 battery life??

thats the only thing hilding me back from going back to ios 7 

I hope he's keeping the exploit to himself for now so that apple doesn't patch it ahead on launch. iOS 7 jailbroken right out the gate is all I need.

Want to try put nee beta but battery life sucks as it is?

Is there a new beta for ipad mini?

I hope he's keeping the exploit to himself for now so that apple doesn't patch it ahead on launch. iOS 7 jailbroken right out the gate is all I need.
yea its not gonna be released until ios 7 is officially released...plus its an unstable jb with issues. then we all have to wait for tweaks etc...to get updated to adapt to the new ios. Also word is apple is going to change ios 7 and make some changes to the ui as well as add new features that coincide with the iphone 5C...especially seeing as the prototype as a fingerprint scanner as the home button and has facial recognition.

They are also working on a way to used saved blobs and shsh's so ppl can restore their iphone w/o having to update to a new ios, thus breaking the jb.

I mean for the moment ios 6.1.2 and below can semi-restore... but anyone above that as of now if there is any issues/problems with the phone and need to restore your jb is lost.

beta 4 on my iphone 5 is lovely

i hope they bring back double clicking the home button in the lockscreen to bring the iPod right quick (i know you can use control center, i just liked double clicking the home button right quick)

also, i am hoping the patch this bug: if you have your ear buds in you can't change tracks.

other than that... smooth.

iPhone 4 will begin to run slower and slower and slower as updates come along. That's how Apple always gets you to upgrade phones and whatnot. I forgot what it's called, but they've been doin this for mad long.

Basically, you're not doing anything wrong. Your iPhone's hardware isn't strong enough to handle the software updates that Apple is designing for the iPhone 5. Take it from a guy who had an iPhone 3G until the iPhone 4S came out. 3 full cycles of hell :frown: took me 2 minutes to open my Messages app before I got my 4S.

thanks my dude- repped

Now can anybody school me on how to jailbreak my iphone? i'm already due for an upgrade, but i want to wait for the 5S to come out.

if someone can gimme a tutorial or a link that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks NT fam

thanks my dude- repped

Now can anybody school me on how to jailbreak my iphone? i'm already due for an upgrade, but i want to wait for the 5S to come out.

if someone can gimme a tutorial or a link that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks NT fam
what iphone and what ios version

I watched the ios7 keynote this early early morning.

Looks cool, but there are some big features that I've been able to do with my jailbroken 3gs.

Multitasking=backgrounder

control center=sbsettings

What I want to know is that, a new iphone is on the horizon right?

Every new ios update always meant a new iphone right?

If so, my body is ready.

But not my wallet.

Why do websites ask to pay and register UDID? Sounds sketchy. Is there another way of activating? I just was to mess around with it. Can someone assist via PM if this is sensitive stuff?

This is totally not the right thread, but I figured it'd be the closest one without creating a new one, but....

Any info on the next iphone? Release date, specs, and etc? If there is a thread, please link me -- Apologies, and thanks!

Why do websites ask to pay and register UDID? Sounds sketchy. Is there another way of activating? I just was to mess around with it. Can someone assist via PM if this is sensitive stuff?
Nvm, i figured it out and running smooth now

This is totally not the right thread, but I figured it'd be the closest one without creating a new one, but....

Any info on the next iphone? Release date, specs, and etc? If there is a thread, please link me -- Apologies, and thanks!
I would check macrumours website
Off the top there will be at least 1 new phone possible 2.
1 low end plastic multi color iphone 5c
And possibly iphone 5s with fingerprint scanner dual led fast frame camera with slowmo feature

I would check macrumours website
Off the top there will be at least 1 new phone possible 2.
1 low end plastic multi color iphone 5c
And possibly iphone 5s with fingerprint scanner dual led fast frame camera with slowmo feature
Interesting, thanks and repped!

Beta 5 was released a little over an hour ago.

No problems so far. Settings icons were updated, option to disable control center within apps, etc. :pimp:

Beta 5 was released a little over an hour ago.

No problems so far. Settings icons were updated, option to disable control center within apps, etc.
pimp.gif
I saw that it was released but when I went to check for Updates, says my i OS 7 was up to date. 
tired.gif
 Will try again in a few hours.

Not as many changes from 4/5 as it was from 3/4. Everything good so far. A couple of apps still won't load, but not any of the main ones. (myfitnesspal)

Back
Top Bottom