*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

Does anyone else's phone not make the unlocked sound when you slide to open it?

Running beta 5

LATEST CHANGES

Icons in Settings app have been completely redesigned

White iphone has White background on boot and black Apple

New Yahoo! branding in Notification Center

New system-wide Twitter icon

System-wide performance improvements

New banner notification pull-down UIOption to disable Control Center in Settings

Redesigned ‘Power off’ slider

Redesigned buttons in Phone app’s in-call screen

White install screen with black Apple logo (appears to be only for white devices)

Improved animation across entire OS

Tweaked blur and transparency UI across entire OS

New on/off switch for labels in Settings > General > Accessibility

Tweaked options in Camera app; now feels much more smooth

Fixed Skype Crash

Panoramic wallpaper don't rotate anymore

Spotify bug was fixed

Date picker now has a blur effect

Safari is using website colors to render default bookmark icons

Lock screen music control functionality tweaked -- will not slide anymore when trying to access other controls

5S launch date since I'm sure they'll be shipping with iOS 7. My 5 came with iOS 6 the day it dropped.

The GM should be seeded a week before the public release. It'll be available before the 5s and like you said be loaded with that beautiful software. :pimp:

I wanna pull the trigger on a 5 but common sense is telling me to wait on the 5s. After gong thru an S3, Note 2, and a Htc One, I'm ready to come back to iOS. Using my old 4 is buns though.

Definitely wait on that 5s. Rumors are starting to swirl about a 32,64,128 GB 5s so even more bang for the buck if true.

I'm so used to the regular look that this is going to be a very hard transition. lol

Yea I'm going to wait. I found a 32 gig brand new for 400. But that's the best deal so far. It's crazy how well the iPhones retain value. eBay is full of 475-550 prices.

ios 7 beta 6 available via OTA...... September 5, early release for final ios 7 for developers. Also icloud is changed for ios 7. New iPad mini will have retina screen.

iOS 7 beta 6 is extremely smooth.

I would have hoped that Apple would give users the options of the finer font that was first released with iOS7 beta 1-3

iOS 7 beta 6 is extremely smooth.

I would have hoped that Apple would give users the options of the finer font that was first released with iOS7 beta 1-3

I wouldn't mind that or the option to use the black keyboard that pops up when using the finder feature.

Got a jail broken 5 but I'm kind of tired of it now and want to jump into the beta ios 7. How do I do it and do I have to do beta 1> beta 2> beta 3> etc?

Back
Top Bottom