*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

Apple owners, you can create your own text and ring tones w/ Garageband, export option allows you to export straight to itunes.

Heres a ios7 Bug to get Emulators as well.

Where do you go to find itunes radio? is it in the music app or is an an app?

Apple owners, you can create your own text and ring tones w/ Garageband, export option allows you to export straight to itunes.

Heres a ios7 Bug to get Emulators as well.

Hopefully this works on 7.0.2.

I love my gba emulator on my 3gs.

Hopefully this works on 7.0.2.
I love my gba emulator on my 3gs.
I only posted, because I tested it out, on ios7.
I just followed the instructions and now I have the emulator on my iphone 5. :pimp:

Which games would you reccomend that I cop?

I'd reccomend: sonic advance 2 and 3, any mario game, yugioh eternal duelist, any dbz game, and pokemon.

I have an annoying thing that I can't work out.

When I used to get a text message it would buzz (and I've got it set to preview the message in a banner along the top) and when I went to the messages app it would open in the conversation that had a new message - but if there were messages from multiple people it would just show all conversations.

Now, it just shows the conversations so you have to click on the one with the new message. It's not the end of the world but I liked the old way and I can't find a setting that changes that behavior.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone else having problems with their mail app showing there's unread messages when there aren't any? I've always had this problem with my yahoo mail even on my old iphone. It always shows I have 3 unread emails. I searched on google on how to fix it but doesn't seem like there's an easy fix.

is anyone having problems with album artwork not showing up?

im only getting certain albums to show up & then some artists have random pictures next to them that i didn't have set on my itunes.

then i have some songs that aren't checked on my itunes on my phone even though i went to settings > show all music > off.

i've got the most recent updated itunes as well... any help? :nerd:

Last edited:
is there a way to limit the messages from emails? Before i updated, i was able to limit each email to like the most recent 50 emails or so 

is it possible to do the same with ios7

PS. you dont need to downgrade from Beta ios7 to upgrade 7.0.2. 

Just download the Final ISPW and restore

Last edited:
Does anyone's battery life feel shorter on iOS 7 :nerd: I feel like my battery runs out quicker. Any tips would help

still using the 4s and with the ios7 i feel like i have a new phone

the lock screen functionality is much improved for 3rd party apps

Does anyone's battery life feel shorter on iOS 7 :nerd: I feel like my battery runs out quicker. Any tips would help
Things I have done to improve battery life

1. No parallax
2. Black wallpaper and lock screen
3. Turn off background refreshing for apps i don't need.
4. Use wifi whenever i'm at home
5. Turn off bluetooth whenever possible
6. Close apps when not using
7. Keep safari pages down
8. Reduce brightness

With all that i made it through work without charging.

Best battery life i've ever had

offical version seems more buggy than the beta..digging the new sounds though. Battery life also way worse.

Things I have done to improve battery life

1. No parallax
2. Black wallpaper and lock screen
3. Turn off background refreshing for apps i don't need.
4. Use wifi whenever i'm at home
5. Turn off bluetooth whenever possible
6. Close apps when not using
7. Keep safari pages down
8. Reduce brightness

With all that i made it through work without charging.

Best battery life i've ever had
The big one that takes up your battery is the Air Drop, make sure you turn that off. 

Back
Top Bottom