The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The m16 is all I rock with... I can't even use anything else now.. when I prestige again I'll use the Famas again until I unlock the m16
FAMAS>>> M16 in my book

I played a FFA match with an INSANE sniper. Dude would just zoom..shoot, zoom..shoot. Headshots everytime even when I was running full speed. He knew EXACTLYwhere the crosshairs were going to be when he zoomed in, it only took him a split second to zoom and fire. The dude was straight gifted. He went like 34-2.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

But yea i can never understand how dudes quick scope all the time
with a sniper rifle lineup the cross hairs and zoom in quick and shoot and repeat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

with a sniper rifle lineup the cross hairs and zoom in quick and shoot and repeat
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i know how they do it but it just doesnt work like that for me... especially when i see dudes do itin Hardcore....

Has anyone here got a nuke in hardcore team deathmatch yet? I've gotten close but got tubed at 23. It's frustrating!

ive been mashin the past few days. jumped from level 20 to 27 in the past handful of matches. im at the point where im unlocking more and more guns... butnothing is really messin with the UMP45.

got two main classes...

CLASS BURR
UMP45 + Red Dot/Holo + Silencer
Perks: Bling + Stopping Power Pro + Commando Pro

CLASS S.S.
SCAR + ACOG*
Perks: Slight of Hand Pro + Stopping Power Pro + Cold Blooded

...and I stay with the flash grenades and throwing knife. ive got another class that i try out new stuff with, but im rockin with BURR heavy.ill unlock some of the better assault rifles soon tho, so we'll see.

* in special ops or campaign mode... im nice as hell with the ACOG sight. in multiplayer? no so much... i just think the game just moves a bit faster online,so i need that extra splt second to react... and the ACOG/thermal sights take a bit longer to zoom in with.

i never shoot from the hip tho, maybe i need to start...

in other news, my and my homie beat High Explosive on ECHO SPECIAL OPS. since we unlocked echo, we've tried like 100 times... and we finally beat it on our2nd attempt tonight. looks a lot like this. !%!! was intense.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The m16 is all I rock with... I can't even use anything else now.. when I prestige again I'll use the Famas again until I unlock the m16
FAMAS>>> M16 in my book
Por Que? the FAMAS shoots to slow for my liking..................

pimp.gif
I am a pretty mediocre/bad sniper, but on Wasteland I was straight picking people off left and right and went on a 10 kill streak with a sniper
eek.gif
it was amazing
laugh.gif
had the zoome and shoot going
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i know how they do it but it just doesnt work like that for me... especially when i see dudes do it in Hardcore....

yea it takes a while but it will became like second nature when you get a good rhythm going

i'm finding that some guns are getting too accurate for me. its like when i'm a bit off in my aim and its always missing them,
but if i get that with the SCAR or TAR i get em everytime

running on team deathmatch last night and was beasting for the most part...blow out games are fun..but like the really close games?? like matches you pullout in the last minute....those be
smokin.gif
....last game I was on, the scorekept flippin with bout 15 seconds to go...i thought it was going to end up in a draw but in the last 5 seconds...pulled out the W.

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

running on team deathmatch last night and was beasting for the most part...blow out games are fun..but like the really close games?? like matches you pull out in the last minute....those be
smokin.gif
....last game I was on, the score kept flippin with bout 15 seconds to go...i thought it was going to end up in a draw but in the last 5 seconds...pulled out the W.

nothing like getting the clutch kill 7500 - 7400
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

running on team deathmatch last night and was beasting for the most part...blow out games are fun..but like the really close games?? like matches you pull out in the last minute....those be
smokin.gif
....last game I was on, the score kept flippin with bout 15 seconds to go...i thought it was going to end up in a draw but in the last 5 seconds...pulled out the W.

nothing like getting the clutch kill 7500 - 7400
pimp.gif
For real man, you can hear the agony in dudes voices, and especially the dude that happened to get killed last....he kept saying sorry to thedudes he was running with...pure comedy..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

smokin.gif
We were down in domination like 140- 80ish.... came back and won 200-199
eek.gif
it was probably the best I've ever participated in hahaha
that has to be heartbreak for the other team....I know I wouldve been heated if I lost a match like that lol

smokin.gif
We were down in domination like 140- 80ish.... came back and won 200-199
eek.gif
it was probably the best I've ever participated in hahaha

depends on how many kills..i have a freind with a high k/d but he also has a killstreak of 180 so...who cares..obviously not legit.

i was on a 19 game win streak and i got tossed into a game on a team who was down 1500 to 6700 and even if i quit it would of counted as a L

and another thing i hate...im a fairly new player and im gettin better and better,im finally averaging more kills then deaths lol

but the other night i was having one of my best games,first time in the chopper and then the server effs up and it says ''lobby closed''

does this happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom