The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^ 2.40 k/d but noobtubers lowered it down from 2.60

sick.gif
thats crazy.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

hey man, can i play with you?
yup XBL/PSN: vintagesole i have for both systems but play one the ps3 the most because it doesnt have problems with hackers like the 360 version,but my k/d on the 360 is

2.20 i believe

yup XBL/PSN: vintagesole i have for both systems but play one the ps3 the most because it doesnt have problems with hackers like the 360 version, but my k/d on the 360 is

2.20 i believe
alright cool. I play on 360 but I'm pretty bad too.....
laugh.gif

yup XBL/PSN: vintagesole i have for both systems but play one the ps3 the most because it doesnt have problems with hackers like the 360 version, but my k/d on the 360 is

2.20 i believe
pimp.gif
beast. im going to start a new account to start off nice.when i got the game i was just horrible. talking about 5-25 games
sick.gif
nowit's the other way around.
smokin.gif

I don't know what was going on last night, but I was in the zone. Went 17-6, 12-2, and then 22-4 this morning (HTD)
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Sighfur wrote:
damn, no help? no one knows what my issue is?
the pics are on page 288..
You on 360 or PS3? I'd try installing the game to my HD and see if that changes anything.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Sighfur wrote:
damn, no help? no one knows what my issue is?
the pics are on page 288..
You on 360 or PS3? I'd try installing the game to my HD and see if that changes anything.

or Xbox 360 hard drive cache. Previously, you needed to reset your Xbox 360, and hold down the A button as a game was booting up. This new codeallows you to clear the entire hard drive cache:

Go to the system and then select memory

Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenanceon your Xbox 360 storage devices?

Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?

laugh.gif
sounds like a Super Mario code or some $#@!
laugh.gif

.93....mainly due to the fact that MW2 was my first game that I actually played multiplayer on....I was an infant out there on some those early matches...Impretty nice now...

Btw, I hate playing ground war domination where people treat it like TDM. Get the dang flags! We'd end up losing 200-100 but half the team would haverecords like 35-10, and the winning team's best players go 13-15 or something
smh.gif

Finally got a Nuke the past 2 nights of playing! 2 Nukes in 2 nights!
pimp.gif

When I got my first Nuke, my chopper gunner was still in the air. As I was killing folks , my team notified me that we had 7400!!
I ordered my team not to kill anyone else! I stopped shooting my chopper gunner as well....It went away, hit the switch......GAME OVER
pimp.gif

Such an amazing feeling.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

pimp.gif

When I got my first Nuke, my chopper gunner was still in the air. As I was killing folks , my team notified me that we had 7400!!
I ordered my team not to kill anyone else! I stopped shooting my chopper gunner as well....It went away, hit the switch......GAME OVER
pimp.gif

Such an amazing feeling.
Had the nuke today using M93 Raff and UMP. 2 kills left before the game ended, I flicked the Nuke button.....and a guy noobtubed double killedsomeone on the other team, ended the game. I was so HEATED.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Such an amazing feeling.
Had the nuke today using M93 Raff and UMP. 2 kills left before the game ended, I flicked the Nuke button.....and a guy noobtubed double killed someone on the other team, ended the game. I was so HEATED.

-The Juice
I woulda cyber slapped the %*$$ out of dude if he did that. Damn thats the worst, honestly.

im still fairly new to this dont laugh at me

but how do i find out my kill death ratio,and !+% is a noobtube

Back
Top Bottom