The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

your kdr does go up playing ffa. ive raised mine from high .80s to 1.03 playing nothing but ffa. im going 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths a match.

the key for me getting 20+ kills a match is these headsets, along with scavenger, the right killstreaks, and claymores. its kinda of funny watching the samepeople getting killed by the same claymore in the same spot. once they die, id go pick up another claymore and set it up again. im just setting up claymores inhigh traffic areas where i know dudes are going to be going through. claymores have been getting me 5-8 kills a match. but other than that, just learn themaps. learn/know where dudes will camp/be at. like in quarry, they will all be over there by C, wasteland underground, underpass by A&B, etc etc etc. ifyou know where they will be at, it will be easy kills

Originally Posted by doosta45

your kdr does go up playing ffa. ive raised mine from high .80s to 1.03 playing nothing but ffa. im going 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths a match.

the key for me getting 20+ kills a match is these headsets, along with scavenger, the right killstreaks, and claymores. its kinda of funny watching the same people getting killed by the same claymore in the same spot. once they die, id go pick up another claymore and set it up again. im just setting up claymores in high traffic areas where i know dudes are going to be going through. claymores have been getting me 5-8 kills a match. but other than that, just learn the maps. learn/know where dudes will camp/be at. like in quarry, they will all be over there by C, wasteland underground, underpass by A&B, etc etc etc. if you know where they will be at, it will be easy kills
noob

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm relatively new to COD...I've been playing online a lot this week (free-for-all), but what's the secret to amassing between 20-30 kills per round? The most I've had is 15, and that was once....what are some of your tips while playing in the FFA?

its all about air support and not running out into an open area

set ur kill streraks to predator...harrier...chopper gunner

just gotta get 5 kills in a row and you're golden to get to 30 kills

or set hardline as your 2nd perk and you just need 4

I'm so sick of the tactical knife combo. It's like exploiting a glitch how you can run through a guys bullets and dive 10 feet. But the worst are therandom spawns. You can cross the whole map trying to flank a team and then your team starts spawning where you are. !*#%+%% annoying

You guys wanna know what brings epic lulz? Equipping c4 for Domination matches and planting them at the flags with the Danger Close perk on.

so_much_win_graphic.png

Originally Posted by WarMachine

I'm so sick of the tactical knife combo. It's like exploiting a glitch how you can run through a guys bullets and dive 10 feet. But the worst are the random spawns. You can cross the whole map trying to flank a team and then your team starts spawning where you are. !*#%+%% annoying

Iono about the knife cuz i don't let people get close to me often but those are not random spawns...
while you were focused on methodically moving over to the other teams spawn your idiot teammates were probably running head on into them and dying... Thespawns switch sides after a while naturally...

just played a few rounds on COD4.. game is much harder than MW2 IMO..
laugh.gif

w/ that said, IW should do atleast 1 re-skinned map from COD4..
Crash, Strike, District, or Broadcast..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

People who use grenade launchers with danger close have no skill. I REPEAT NO SKILL AT ALL. If you shoot near the guy he's going to die. And also the people who use akimbo model's.....
indifferent.gif

Actually, using a grenade launcher requires some skill. Shoot too close and your grenade will be a dud and shoot too far and your grenade will most likely miss. And do you know how much %*$#%*% skill it takes to get kills to FINALLY get akimbo for any of your guns?
Bro are you $#@#$# stupid? I said akimbo with the MODEL'S as in the MODEL SHOTGUNS. Good try with the stone face though. Stupid @##doesn't even know how to read. I really hope you were kidding about what you said with the akimbos.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

You guys wanna know what brings epic lulz? Equipping c4 for Domination matches and planting them at the flags with the Danger Close perk on.

so_much_win_graphic.png
That's how I play. I secure a spot, drop a c4 somewhere nearby, preferably in a box where it's kinda concealed, then wait for the"we're loosing alpha!" call, then press the c4.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by proper english

just played a few rounds on COD4.. game is much harder than MW2 IMO..
laugh.gif
Yea I agree with this.
i forgot how COD 4 plays like

do people still play COD 4 on either system? PS3 specifically?

yea.. i didnt have any problems getting into matches... everyone is still mics up.. all the "purists" and OGs they called themselves
laugh.gif

I decided not to prestige again and now when I run into Marathon/Lightweight/Commando/Care Package users I bring out the Akimbo Models.

laugh.gif
It's great hearing dudes get mad, acting like I should just letthem run around trying to knife everyone.

i really think that prestiging makes you better before i had prestiged i had gotten one nuke since then i had gotten 2 in first prestige 4 in second and nowjust prest again and second match into it and got 1 so yeah idk but it makes me sad that just to get the emblem i have to get 10 in one prest oh well.... ifyou all want to play GT:wow:bsvIT our clan is called [CUMN] in side joke and we are pretty raw people on other team start making there clan that afterwards.

The UMP is amazing.... Even when I use marathon/lightweight I kill dudes as if I had stopping power equipped.

Back
Top Bottom