The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

^ i would thought u like the p90 lookin at your sn
Na P's the first letter of my name and 90's my year of birth. People probably think im some kind of gun freak.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

how do you guys feel about the P90? good gun? what attachments and perks do you recommend with this gun?

Akimboooooooooooooo Stopping power

I can't even play a game of FFA without people boosting, it's annoying too cause I'm the only one who noticesand tries to go after em.
smh.gif

IW needs to disable tactical insertions from being used in FFA.

I seriously need help asap.

i've tried everything to get me back in the loop of playing.

i added a heartbeat to My guns
lowered my kill streaks to UAV, PRedator, Harrier
and again to, UAV, Care Pkg. And Predator.

but nothing has helped me stabilze and to somewhat decent.

2 classes that i use 80% of the time

SCAR-H, Heartbeat
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Flash, Claymore
Side arm, Raffica red Dot

Class 2

Barrett/Intervention/WA2000/M21 Thermal
Sleight of hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Smoke Claymore
Side Arm Raffica Red Dot

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I can't even play a game of FFA without people boosting, it's annoying too cause I'm the only one who notices and tries to go after em.
smh.gif

IW needs to disable tactical insertions from being used in FFA.
I'm the same way. I look at the dudes in the lobby and look to see who got mics. If its more than 2, then its a high probability they in aparty chat. I would leave as soon as I notice them boosting but it take forever and a day to find a new lobby. They need to disable party chat in ffa,that's what they need to do.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Class 2 -
-Intervention ( FMJ)
- slieght of hand
- cold blooded
- steady aim

The FMJ will make your sniper stronger so stopping power wont be needed..at least for me i feel the difference
False.

FMJ means it penetrates brick and thin sheet metal. So you can shoot people through walls. Stopping power is a damage multiplier meaning it will add way moredamage than FMJ when shooting a target directly.

also:

Barrett > Intervention

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

SCAR-H, Heartbeat
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Flash, Claymore

Class 2

Sleight of hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Smoke Claymore
Side Arm Raffica Red Dot
Class 1 looks great.. instead of heartbeat sensor and ninja i use
- silencer
- commando/steady aim
This class always rapes for me.. use a grenade for that class ( i prefer semtex)

Class 2 -
-Intervention ( FMJ)
- slieght of hand
- cold blooded
- steady aim

The FMJ will make your sniper stronger so stopping power wont be needed..at least for me i feel the difference

well, my style is alot my conservative, so i like holding down a medium sized area and constantly move around picking kids off hence the claymore. I usedsilencer on the SCAR but it felt like a quiet UMP. I gotta go back to the ACR put the silencer back on

SCAR with extended mags and scavenger is phenomenal. It fixes the two only things that are wrong with the gun: 1. short clip & 2. reload time. Well, thereload time is the same, but you don't have to reload as frequently with the extended mags. I don't get the hype with the heartbeat sensors. Whenever Ipick up a weapon with one, it always distracts me from looking at the action and I just stare at the heartbeat monitor. Besides, a lot of people, such asmyself use ninja so it's useless against these people.

I noticed when you're killed by someone who has Heartbeat and you're using Ninja, the kill cam shows you on their Heartbeat Sensor....which makes nosense to me?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

SCAR-H, Heartbeat
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Flash, Claymore

Class 2

Sleight of hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Smoke Claymore
Side Arm Raffica Red Dot
It Aint All Classes...Its Also Knowing The Maps, Where The Opponents Spawn, And Tendencies And Countering It...

If U On 360 GT: PUMKINEsCoBaR21 I Aint The Best But I Prolly Got A Few Tips That Might Help U Out...And We Can Run A Lil Bit

^ what he said. If you're losing a lot of medium to close encounters, try sleight of hand instead of scavenger... although with the scar you might runoutta bullets fast.

FINALLY called my first nuke today
pimp.gif

^ man I can't stand heart beat sensors those pieces of #%*+ always kill me.
Ill die and ask myself how in the world did he know I was there and boom in the kill cam it's that damn motion sensor lol

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I don't get the hype with the heartbeat sensors. Whenever I pick up a weapon with one, it always distracts me from looking at the action and I just stare at the heartbeat monitor. Besides, a lot of people, such as myself use ninja so it's useless against these people.

i hate the heartbeat monitor because most people camp with it equipped and ninja sometimes doesn't work against it

I don't get the hype with the heartbeat sensors[/qote]

I mainly use silencers, but the way people camp nowadays in corners with shotguns I have classes with em (just in case).

You do what you gotta do.

Scar-H w/ FMJ
Claymore
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

pimp.gif

I dont get why people use FMJ with guns like the FAMAS. Its a one burst kill gun so your going to be aiming down your targets pretty precisely anyway. TheSilencer is the best attachment for the FAMAS imo and its actually the only gun that i would use the silencer on.

m16--silencer--fall camo
akimbo models
claymore/flash
scavenger
cold blooded
ninja

ive been rocking this in ffa

all you gotta do is go into a main room and put both ur claymores down and just chill there wit ur models

its so funny because people are so dumb they just keep getting killed by the claymores

it may be camping but its to damn funny

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I don't get the hype with the heartbeat sensors. Whenever I pick up a weapon with one, it always distracts me from looking at the action and I just stare at the heartbeat monitor. Besides, a lot of people, such as myself use ninja so it's useless against these people.

i hate the heartbeat monitor because most people camp with it equipped and ninja sometimes doesn't work against it
The only time I use HBS is when I am playing S&D and I am listening to music instead of focusing my ears on the game.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I noticed when you're killed by someone who has Heartbeat and you're using Ninja, the kill cam shows you on their Heartbeat Sensor....which makes no sense to me?
Yeah.... I see that too and it makes absolutely no sense. This game is..... I don't even know how to explain. At times it is the worst gameever made but then a couple games letter it's one of the best games
laugh.gif

Eh I'm done with this game for a while though, sick of the camping. EVERY game I join the other team just holds down a building and it's impossible toget anywhere cause they just use scavenger/claymore
grin.gif
mad.gif

Also, isn't it the worst when a dude kills you only with a predator missile when there was a WHOLE OTHER group of guys bunched together. @#$# pisses me offmore than anything
laugh.gif

I know this is unrelated but I know all you fools own Halo
nerd.gif

Additionally, Halo fans can contribute to Bungie's relief efforts for Haiti by participating in the "Be a Hero" campaign on Xbox LIVE. For every 1,000 people that wear a red heart emblem and play Halo 3 or Halo 3: ODST online today or tomorrow, Bungie will donate $100 to Red Cross, up to $77,000."

Me n Labrev just went Noob hunting
laugh.gif

Son took all my AC130 kills with his Chopper Gunner tho
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

If i had the nuke unlocked it woulda been a race to 25
laugh.gif

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Me n Labrev just went Noob hunting
laugh.gif

Son took all my AC130 kills with his Chopper Gunner tho
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

If i had the nuke unlocked it woulda been a race to 25
laugh.gif

Word, we tore those dudes up, those back to back Nukes had me feeling like,
smokin.gif
My bad 'bout leaving though I had to go eat again,
laugh.gif
We gotta run it some more later.

71pcon.jpg

103hqf5.jpg

1h4js7.jpg

pimp.gif

Take that last one down
smh.gif

laugh.gif
... i was havin some real connection issues in that one... think thats the one where i spent like 5 minutes at the loading screen, got booted and insertedback in
smh.gif

18-5 fraij?? cmon man u better than that

are you guys playing right now cause im bout to go over to a friends and i wanna play wit u 2

labbrev...its like that huh? wow u r crazy good

you to r about to get a friend request

its gonna be like...A Ragz or sumthin like that

Back
Top Bottom