The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

mad.gif

How and where did IW drop the ball on this game. In the two years of playing MW1 I don't remember reading about all these glitches, cheats, exploits, etc. that I'm reading and almost discovering daily.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Dudes wilin out today early...
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes got a tolerance lesson in the middle of the game
laugh.gif
That #!!+ was comedy.. Dudes name was Bisekual, talkin' bout he hasnt told his moms because he likes living in the house.. And he likes getting vagina from time to time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then that +!% with the dudes from Baltimore killed me

I was playing last night and was watching a dude get package after package right next to me...went 19-0 from just packages...I thought IW fixed this glitch with the 1st patch.

In other news, that vid was EPIC!

man i just played tonight and quit so much, every game everyone did the mother fckin infinite care packages and e-drops

I went 26-0 a few minutes ago with no cheesing and I didn't have my nuke set.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I had a harrier and AC130 up at the same time though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I went 26-0 a few minutes ago with no cheesing and I didn't have my nuke set.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I had a harrier and AC130 up at the same time though.
pimp.gif

Try having a Harrier and Pavelow out at the same time.

For some reason these two seem to kill more when they are out at the same time, granted they dont get shot down.
pimp.gif

Idk about you guys but every time I play I hardly see any glitcher, only every now and then.
eyes.gif
And by then its only usually the care package abuse.

frown.gif
just got mad and threw my controller along with my turtle beach at the wall......lets just say im selling my xbox

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif
  Just dropped the nuke on Derail. Always feels good to get that Duke Nukem

-The Juice
Gratz
pimp.gif
I could only imagine how good that felt after all you been through
laugh.gif
. I haven't even called in a nuke yet
smh.gif

Banks2Pierce wrote:

Every game I play in lately, it seems as if there are endless care packages. Nice job IW.

No wonder
smh.gif
we were playing this clan, and the first 2 matches we played against them it seemed like every min they had a predator missle or uav
smh.gif
.. Then every game after that they were only scoring like 40,000 the whole game.

laugh.gif
@ Nick, i remember that %+#@

This game gets so frustrating. Now there is a new care package glitch thats so easy to do. I can see it getting abused in no time.

I'm on a mission to get a nuke today. Yesterday I was no more than 4 kills away and I jumped off a roof and killed myself.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I'm on a mission to get a nuke today. Yesterday I was no more than 4 kills away and I jumped off a roof and killed myself.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes i think i have Commando Pro on when I really dont and i just jump off the highest damn spot on a map to Batman murk someone and I hit the ground and splat...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom