The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

still broken
smh.gif
mad.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/lgi02XvrEjM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/lgi02XvrEjM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata
What kind of peanut butter and jelly !@$#$+$% is that?
My dude shootin with his hands like Ryu from SF... Plus how did he not die when dude dumped a whole clip in him?

Thats terrible...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Got 2 nukes last night after calling in 2 in the entire 3 months before. I'm liking the TAR w/Red Dot/Scavenger/Stopping Power/Ninja/Claymore.

Called one on terminal and one on Favela. I usually suck on Favela so that was pretty exciting. It's not like I did it against the same scrubs in 2 consec games either: it was spaced apart. Some guy had my screen all red before I got my 25th kill on Terminal. Thought I was done for, but my claymore caught some guy rushing.

^ those last two or three kills you gotta do yourself when they shoot down your chopper gunner are always hard as #@!* cause you're trying to be too cautious and next thing you know someone will just catch you slippin randomly
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

^ those last two or three kills you gotta do yourself when they shoot down your chopper gunner are always hard as #@!* cause you're trying to be too cautious and next thing you know someone will just catch you slippin randomly
smh.gif

It really is crazy man. Might sound weird, but i am playing with all adrenaline at that point. My brain has no input on what is going on with the controls. That's how it feels anyway. I know it's just a game, but still.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I wonder how many of y'all can get 25 kills straight up
nerd.gif
once got 21 kills using the tac knife ONLY. On Scrapyard. I got greedy and went into enemy territory. Killed one, moved on to the next dude, the previous guy I killed respawned and clipped me from behind.

I was HEA.TED. Specially since my boys were in my ear talkin about "You can't drop a nuke using just a knife n_." Ever since that day I refuse to use tac kives
laugh.gif
Haven't even come close ever since.

-The Juice

Giving CODMW2 up for lent...I'll be back in this thread in 40+ days

So far here is my stats: I'm not as good as some of the beasts in this thread but I get by on the positive side.

CODMW2 stats 2/17/10

Kills: 28,508
Deaths: 24,656
---------------------------
Difference: 3,852
Ratio: 1.16%

Wins: 1,109
Loss: 1,028
-----------------------
Difference: 81
Ratio: 1.08%

Hit: 43,339
Miss: 301,348
----------------------------
Difference: 258,009
Accuracy: 17.46%

Hrs played: 10 days, 17hrs, 2min
Score: 2,784,900

Level 66 3rd round prestige

so im trying to make a good "silent" class..

so far the perks im using are cold blooded pro, ninja pro and either savenger pro, or if needed bling.

My problem is I dont know which gun to use. I've been using the UMP with a silencer and rapid fire, but im having trouble with no red dot, (my aim isn't great).

So no im working on the P90, trying to unlock the silencer, but this gun has alot of recoil.

Should I use an assault rifle with a silencer? ..What primary gun do you guys suggest for this class.

SCAR H silenced should be a staple in any silent class or ACR silenced (I just prefer the scar)

My silenced class right now is M4 silenced (trying to get to 500 kills before I switch to scar), USP silenced, scav pro, cold blood pro, ninja pro, claymore or throwing knife and flash
pimp.gif

I think I'm finally getting a bit better at this game, almost got my kdr to .80
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

papeshfoo said:
all I play is Hardcore TDM because I HATE droppin a clip into a dude to kill him.

WTH? This isn't COD4. It takes like 2-3 bullets to kill a guy.
this

Surprisingly it takes less than 5 bullets (depending on the gun&stopping power) to kill a dude in regular matches. That was the reason I played nothing but hctdm in cod4, because it took half a clip to drop somebody and like 2-3 sniper shots to kill somebody
indifferent.gif
I know its not real but atleast make it reaistic with bullet damage.

But I haven't been able to jump on hc matches on mw2 just yet, because I'm not all too familiar with the matches yet. I played cod4 and I still remember the maps like the game just came out.
laugh.gif
I gues its a natural reflex type of thing. Because every map in cod4 I always ran a certain route to get my kills and it still worked when I played it the other day.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

so far the perks im using are cold blooded pro, ninja pro and either savenger pro, or if needed bling.

My problem is I dont know which gun to use. I've been using the UMP with a silencer and rapid fire, but im having trouble with no red dot, (my aim isn't great).

So no im working on the P90, trying to unlock the silencer, but this gun has alot of recoil.

Should I use an assault rifle with a silencer? ..What primary gun do you guys suggest for this class.
Either a SCAR, ACR, TAR, or UMP are imo the best guns to use with silencer only because they have the best iron sights, and using Bling replaces Scavenger, and Scavenger is needed at all times imo.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

I use the acr silenced w/ scavenger, stopping power, and ninja (all pro) I would use cold blooded, but the acr is a little underpowered so I have to use stopping power. I'm good on aim because it has good iron sights and recoil is minimal. I tried using cold blooded in place of stop power, but I was wasting more bullets because of it. Normally it be less than 4 bullets to drop somebody, but it was close to 6. Got use to the 4 bullets that I was shooting 4 bullets expecting a kill and moving on to the next, but it wasn't enough. As I was turning, I was getting shot
smh.gif

I'm bored at work right now soooo.. here are my class set ups:

SUB MACH
UMP + silencer
USP45 + tactical knife
Semtex
Flash
-Perks-
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

ASSAULT 1 (camping)
M4A1 + red dot
SPAS12 + grip
Claymore
Flash
-Perks-
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

ASSAULT 2 (run n gun)
M4A1 + silencer
SPAS12 + grip
C4 (
smokin.gif
) or frag
Flash
-Perks-
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

SNIPER
WA2000 (just mastered the Barrett so I switched)
SPAS12 + grip
Claymore
Flash
-Perks-
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

MACH
AUG + grip
Stinger
Semtex
Flash
-Perks-
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Steady Aim Pro

SILENT
M4A1 + silencer
USP45 + silencer
Throwing Knife
Flash
-Perks-
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

My favorite class (when lvl 70) is what I like to call my Terrorist class:

TERRORIST
AK47 + silencer
RPG
Throwing Knife
Smoke
-Perks-
Scavenger Pro
Danger Close
Last Stand

Now I remember why i stopped playing this game... oh I'm 10 feet away from you but I'll kill you in one shot before you even get a chance to move with my ranger shotgun.. so stupid

I think they nerfed the ranger and 1887 shotguns in one of the recent updates. They no longer have ridiculous range. Shotguns are still pretty epic though, necessary for clearing out any area.

my go-to class is

SCAR-H + silencer
stinger
semtex
smoke

scavenger pro
stopping pro
ninja pro

painkiller

what do you guys use as secondary grenades? i like smoke. in a big area, i throw one in the middle but i dont go in it. more often than not, enemies try to look through the smoke lol easy kills

Not having cold blooded until level 25 makes me not want to prestige..

That should be unlocking in the beginning

Originally Posted by JDocs

I think they nerfed the ranger and 1887 shotguns in one of the recent updates. They no longer have ridiculous range. Shotguns are still pretty epic though, necessary for clearing out any area.

Lies... I get owned more with Rangers now than I ever did before

Back
Top Bottom