The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Is there any advantages of prestige besides new emblems cause I was thinking about doing it but I know I'll lose my guns and perks

extra class spot thats it.

--
eek.gif
This setup class goes ham! I died 4 times intentionnaly to get the death streak going and than its just like having last stand on aswell making you so hard to be killed if your fighting someone  thats far away from u
AK w/ Grenade Launcher
RPG
c4
final stand
Scavenger pro
Danger Close
commando pro

Anyone on the PS3 that wants to run some games......

hit me up, Im on the wetscoast so Im usually on like at 9pm through 1am

Beast with the ACR

shout out to Burrack_Obama dude stays with the launcher and hops on some FFA matches

psn: kicktionare

its awesome when you can knife someone in the head with a riot shield when prone.... it just makes my day.

and i'm finally gonna buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 when it drops. im not gonna get so heated when playing that over MW2

Is something wrong with PSN cause it kicked me off and it's not letting me sign it says DNS error what does that mean?

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Is something wrong with PSN cause it kicked me off and it's not letting me sign it says DNS error what does that mean?
i used to get this a lot...just try to turn off and on  ur ps3 again or just sign in again...if it keeps happening clear everything from ur browser and delete key terms in the system settings

i found that doing that worked for me

Originally Posted by its Labrev

The lag from being on West playing w/ folks East is
smh.gif
. I swear it takes me more than 5 rounds to kill someone.
thats why i normally play after 11pm. by that time, its the east coast bed times and im playing with west coast people and dudes from england. ive also noticed that the quality of the players goes down significantly between like 11pm and 4am, imo. im easily ending ffa matches with 30 kills and less than 10 deaths. after a while it does get boring of dominating the matches.

It's been said a million times already, but the spawn points in this game are unbearable at times.

How you gonna spawn me into a predator missile 3 times in one match?

DNS error usually means your settings are off. try rebooting your modem/router. otherwise... hit the PS3 thread, they might have some more specific solutions.

played FFA for the first time in a grip. placed top 3 each time, 1st place once. i might keep runnin FFA just to get my K/D up... averaging 20-25 kills and 5-10 deaths. still not beasting like a lot of yall... but im holdin my own.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

It's been said a million times already, but the spawn points in this game are unbearable at times.

i don't agree with this at all.  if anything they need to make bigger maps like in battlefield or something else?  spawn points depend on where your teammates/enemies are.  predator missiles don't care about you.  runner gunner players usually decide where you spawn.  with marathon and lightweight they run back and forth or in circles multiple times making the spawn points change all the time.  it takes like 10 seconds to get from one end of "highrise" to the other.  "highrise" would be so sick if it was two or three buildings with 2-3 floors. 

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

i don't agree with this at all.  if anything they need to make bigger maps like in battlefield or something else?  spawn points depend on where your teammates/enemies are.  predator missiles don't care about you.  runner gunner players usually decide where you spawn.  with marathon and lightweight they run back and forth or in circles multiple times making the spawn points change all the time.  it takes like 10 seconds to get from one end of "highrise" to the other.  "highrise" would be so sick if it was two or three buildings with 2-3 floors. 
ive been telling these lames that have been complaining about the spawn points since the game first came out. they still dont understand. its the same as in the other cod games. your spawn points are determined by your teammates/enemies and where they are on the map, simple concept.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

ive been telling these lames that have been complaining about the spawn points since the game first came out. they still dont understand. its the same as in the other cod games. your spawn points are determined by your teammates/enemies and where they are on the map, simple concept.
My beef is spawning so close to where you died. I can't even count the amount of times I've died somewhere and spawned close enough to lob a nade and get a pay back immediately after spawning. That is silly, no?

Back
Top Bottom