The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Harriers do change their altitude, I've seen it in a Killcam.
They also turn so maybe you just caught them at the wrong time. If you're directly under it though I don't see how you could miss.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Actually Harriers do have flares. They just don't always come out. I'll try and record next time and post a vid of it
No they don't...

Chopper Gunner has 1 & AC130 has two...

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/AV-8B_Harrier_II

Harriers do not deploy flares and remain relatively still, making an easy target for Stinger missiles and Javelin missiles.

This.

However, sometimes it will dodge it (I am guessing by accident) and kinda swerve to the side. So maybe you just got very unlucky
laugh.gif

Just when I thought I was getting better at this game I played HORRIBLY all last night
smh.gif
Didn't get ONE harrier

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Harriers do change their altitude, I've seen it in a Killcam.
Theyalso turn so maybe you just caught them at the wrong time. If you'redirectly under it though I don't see how you could miss.

I've missed directly under it because of turning
laugh.gif
I guess I was aiming at the wing and not the body. smh

^You could be looking at it wrong. Are you sure there weren't any teammates around you? And gun shot w/ a silencer doesn't show up on the heartbeat sensor only on the radar.

i dont understand how dudes go in for like 30 + 40 kills.

i was ballin last night, but i was still only pulling like 25-5... at best. still havent broke the 30 kill mark, but i dont play ground war that much. seems like 1 or 2 cats always break 30 in there.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

i dont understand how dudes go in for like 30 + 40 kills.

i was ballin last night, but i was still only pulling like 25-5... at best. still havent broke the 30 kill mark, but i dont play ground war that much. seems like 1 or 2 cats always break 30 in there.
What's your killstreak set up?

Finally, after playing all day I was finally able to get 7 kills in a row,

Got a harrier out 5 matches in a row, and finally got my pavelow and chopper gunner as well

Too bad my air space was too crowded to use my chopper gunner til I was 1 kill away from game over

Play groundwar if you tryna rack up the kills...ive gone for 50 atleast 20 times during groundwar domination

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

SO...

WHO IS GOING TO HELP ME GET SIT REP PRO?
nerd.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
That *%$+ took me hella long to get, but it is well worth it. I can help you out if you want if you're on PS3.

im so tired of the people i play with, they leave or "dashboard" if we do bad or lose if you want to play with a person who knows how to play the game, doesnt camp, plays to win, plays the game the way the games sposed to be played, gimme a FR! GT is in my sig, there are 6 i's

Haven't used the SitRep perk yet.

Is it effective? And are there any good youtube tutorials on it?

Back
Top Bottom