The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Is is true that people playing on PC, PS3 and XBox will be able to play against each other ?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Someone convince me to buy this game.

I just think it will be the same as WAW.
fam, WAW is engineered by a TOTALLY DIFFERENT development company

Inifinity ward makes the good COD games, treyarch is a DUMP

you got it confused
SMH, Why is Treyarch dump? They have never made a bad COD game. COD 3was just a let down from C0D 2. WAW is a great game, plain and simple

Originally Posted by NFoRNikeee

i cant wait for this,and for the few true gamers like me,its gonna be competition to be in the top leader-boards,because as you can see a lot of people are gonna play. i need my spot up their like i have in WAW ( rank 320 in search in destroy,and 115 in score) look it up if you like ( o iiNfaReD x ) xbox 360. well since most of you might just play for fun ill stop bragging and lets hope this games a success ,and i will be doing my pub* beastness and GB.( 2k) well good luck to you all...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i cant wait for this,and for the few true gamers like me,its gonna be competition to be in the top leader-boards,because as you can see a lot of people are gonna play. i need my spot up their like i have in WAW ( rank 320 in search in destroy,and 115 in score) look it up if you like ( o iiNfaReD x ) xbox 360. well since most of you might just play for fun ill stop bragging and lets hope this games a success ,and i will be doing my pub* beastness and GB.( 2k) well good luck to you all...

laugh.gif

This dude needs a life. Why you bragging and crying about wanting to be leader?

Go outside sometime.
laugh.gif

its already over for me. game is already sold out from what i hear. im guessing id prolly have to wait till thanksgiving to cop once the gamestops around myway re up...

You got a dubz partner?

added you on GB by the way

Why are you guys buying from the Dev... I mean Gamestop? Why don't you just buy it from Amazon and get a 20 dollars coupon for another game?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Can anyone explain the same "engine" thing? and is this (MW2) the same as the previous editions still?

no,its not the same,if you played waw and cod4 and knew the story mode or live,you would know the change because in waw it takes place back in world war II and usees guns from back then. and cod4 is in present time(modern guns,used today). and if you play like,waw has more/better perks to use,then cod4..and by perks i mean,basically like fast reload,double tap,dead silence, alot more..so my point is,mw2 is so-pose to be better and with more perks to choose from,and a funer game for nubies to play,and the story line and guns is in present time. im getting sleepy,i dont know if it even made sense,but mw2 is deff ganna have a change..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You have no idea what you are talking about. The "engine" is a software system for creating a video game. WAW and MW uses the same one.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Go outside sometime.
laugh.gif

im pretty sure i have a life,its just my hobby to play video games,its nothing that i play to do till i die

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

You got a dubz partner?

na im not doing any GB till mw2,whats your GB rank anyways?

laugh.gif

Go outside sometime.
laugh.gif

im pretty sure i have a life,its just my hobby to play video games,its nothing that i play to do till i die
Doesn't sound like it bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Unless you're pro gamer and making money off playing COD that much, youshould put down the controller and go outside once in a while

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

You got a dubz partner?

na im not doing any GB till mw2,whats your GB rank anyways?
Bro im getting back into GB just for mw2, been on GB since 05 but don't really have a rank if that even matters now a days..?

im not a pro gamer,but i do tournaments for GB,and yes i have won money in playing. its just addicting,and i cant stop
happy.gif

Omg the m16 is so serious
sick.gif
smh.gif

I dont have it yet but I played against the number 1 guy on leaderboards and got to pick it up after killing him and WOW that thing is incredible, he went 30-55 games in a row and dominated everyone
laugh.gif
smh.gif
he was a developer or something though since he has like 2days played online, I was doing way better than himand killed him more than he killed me everygame and even outsmarting him everytime, but he just kept killing the noobs and getting those killstreaks
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Go outside sometime.
laugh.gif

son if you tryin to get high in the leaderboards then you're gonna have NO LIFE!

wanting to be high on the Leaderboards =/= Life.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom