The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Damn ive had my copy since thursday and i didnt really think about how poppin this game is about to be
pimp.gif

see yall tomorrow.. gotta get my rank up before then!
laugh.gif

Anybody in Houston going to a midnight release
nerd.gif
I plan on hitting the nearby Wal-Mart... need to get some groceries while I'm there.

I tried to get an early copy last week................no dice!!!!!

3 hours till I dont sleep for a week................

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Are even half of you dudes actually decent @ COD4?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im above average... not playin no MLG games but i can get it done.

1.94 KDR on like 60,000 kills

I wanna get a crew to run with though cause i HATE losing especially when i got like 25 kills and 10 deaths and the rest of my team gettin murked like crazyand we take an L.
indifferent.gif

All these bums online not using their mics and %$+%
smh.gif
Nothing better on a FPS than a team that communicates and calls out enemy positions .

I've never played any COD games, but the hype has gotten to me. I have a project due at 10AM tomorrow.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wanna get a crew to run with though cause i HATE losing especially when i got like 25 kills and 10 deaths and the rest of my team gettin murked like crazy and we take an L.
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Nothing better on a FPS than a team that communicates and calls out enemy positions .
Fraij was part of the crew that ran ISS, I believe. Anybody got those screenshots
nerd.gif
. We ran that! I have screenshots in my virus-filled old laptop but don'tfeel like debugging it just yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wanna get a crew to run with though cause i HATE losing especially when i got like 25 kills and 10 deaths and the rest of my team gettin murked like crazy and we take an L.
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

lets run it...

fraij is good, i wont say really good tho because he camps...a little bit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but if anyone has the screenshots of our game vs ISS i think i had the most kills on the Overgrown and Pipeline maps
pimp.gif

i need to find a way to get this game
smh.gif

I'm new in COD. Been playing for two months. I hate it when there's no teamwork and that's most the time. I do better when I know teamwork is goingon.

A quick question for everyone,does everyone use the defalt xbox live headset or do any of you use the microsoft wireless headset.
And for the serious gamers are there any Astro A40 users on this board.

I was about to start adding everybody but then I saw the list & theres just too many ppl.

If you play hardcore search or hardcore team death and you have a mic. PM me or add SoWavy 809.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I was definitely decent in CoD 4. I went 25 and 0 plenty of times in FFA and my K/D was at least 1.5.

laugh.gif

I have like a 1.8 k/d and was a beast at ffa, but you can't be serious. No offense, but your probably a camper, reson why I can't play this game.

I honestly don't see how people can be this excited when 90% of the people who play COD sit in a corner and camp.

Originally Posted by ILLNoize815

A quick question for everyone,does everyone use the defalt xbox live headset or do any of you use the microsoft wireless headset.
And for the serious gamers are there any Astro A40 users on this board.
You should look into the turtle beach headsets
pimp.gif
. I use tohere footsteps from miles away lol. Too bad my dog ripped the cable
tired.gif

Man I been playin this since last thurs and I stayed gettin bodied I ain't been on games heavy lately and I started playin 2k alot lately so I need to stepit up crazy I'm only a level 14. Salty I can't stay up for when everybody gets. I don care that I get bodied so often I'm often roamin andsometimes get caught out in the open.

And tell me why I almos felt sad when I was playin no russian. I'm thinkin to myself man I'm really doing something wrong, I ain't never caughtfeeling when playin a game but I almost had a tear, on some fort hood %@$! Real spi tho I've been playin alot of multiplayer but the campaign is crazy andyall better not sleep so much *+$+ happening, police shootouts , snowmobiles, dudes gettin tackled thru window...don't sleep

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

fraij is good, i wont say really good tho because he camps...a little bit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but if anyone has the screenshots of our game vs ISS i think i had the most kills on the Overgrown and Pipeline maps
pimp.gif

i need to find a way to get this game
smh.gif
I only "camp" when i snipe... other than that im on the move... although my play might have been changed over the last year or howeverlong its been. I LOVE running around with UAV jam/silenced [insert SMG/AR].

These are the only pics i got from NT related COD games...

Me and my dude Houston4sho used to do work
pimp.gif

I dont remember being in those tournaments at all
laugh.gif

Last thing i expected was to see my name on those screenshots

laugh.gif
because I went 25-0 a few times I'm a camper ?
laugh.gif
Never. There aint nothin like runnin up on people and mowin em down.

Back
Top Bottom