The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

people created a new call of duty MW2 hack that will Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players.

i tried it on the ps3 and it works. the 360 has the same going around with the chopper gunner glitch as well.

this game is being destroyed bit by bit, and the hackers also found hidden camo that could be DLC in the future EX. every gun can be golden

what are these gun camos you speak of because this is the first im hearing about this. i have fall camo on like 7 guns right now, i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im not defensive, like i said i dont have the patience to get 25 kills all the time

Or you suck.
laugh.gif

Put in some work with the TAR last night (used to use just the SCH), solid gun.

Got my k/d ratio from .88 to 1.06, so moving in the right direction.

I hate the damn underpass map.

every match i play in someone is doing some sort of lag or freeze tactic, people runing around with rainbow colored names...

what is IW doing to stop this?

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by reener

E drops suck man getting 3 UAVs and an Ammo crate 3 straight times FTL

you get mad experience by letting your teammates grab the boxes.

I think the e drops depend on the amount of kills you already have. Or maybe its just random

I saw some dude who's name showed up in the lobby as "LB McAfee RB" .. The LB & RB looked like controller button icons and McAfee was in red.But when u went to his gamer profile his name was something else.. How the hell he do that?

Originally Posted by henz0

I saw some dude who's name showed up in the lobby as "LB McAfee RB" .. The LB & RB looked like controller button icons and McAfee was in red. But when u went to his gamer profile his name was something else.. How the hell he do that?

yeah, one of my boys' name is like this, he said his brother hacked it via some harddrive information type trick, some nerdy bs... and on top of thathe's on like the maxium prestige and he only played like 3 days in total time.

Originally Posted by henz0

I saw some dude who's name showed up in the lobby as "LB McAfee RB" .. The LB & RB looked like controller button icons and McAfee was in red. But when u went to his gamer profile his name was something else.. How the hell he do that?

I saw someone with "X Y A B" on both sides of his tag too.

Played Hardcore HQ for the first time yesterday with odrama and dukesuckz....

Dope %+%*.
eek.gif

Logged on today and Xbox told me "The gamertag CMDR Kutyacokov is not allowed" I guess I pissed peopleoff and they reported me.
laugh.gif

It's cool though cause Xbox let me change my GT for free, so now my new name is " CMDR Kutyacokof "
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Logged on today and Xbox told me "The gamertag CMDR Kutyacokov is not allowed" I guess I pissed people off and they reported me.
laugh.gif

It's cool though cause Xbox let me change my GT for free, so now my new name is " CMDR Kutyacokof "
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
excuse my ignorance but what was wrong with the first one?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Logged on today and Xbox told me "The gamertag CMDR Kutyacokov is not allowed" I guess I pissed people off and they reported me.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]same thing happened to my ImKuku4Coochie sn.....then they blocked the next 1 a week later....so imstuck w. wack +%* ImKuku
smh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]all i hear in every match is "IM KUKU 4 COCOA PUFFS"[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I HATE THROWING KNIFES......some dude imerk n ijerk had me shook one match cuz he was fast as *%%%(prolly glitching) and knifed me at least 7 times.....made it bounce off the ground once[/color]
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I HATE THROWING KNIFES......some dude imerk n ijerk had me shook one match cuz he was fast as *%%% (prolly glitching) and knifed me at least 7 times.....made it bounce off the ground once[/color]
mad.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
[2nd grade teacher]Okay now children, lets sound it out kut-yuh-cok-ov[/2nd grade teacher]

hahahahahahahaha it's only funny cause of how stupid i was.
i'm over here thinking it was some Russian guy

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I HATE THROWING KNIFES......some dude imerk n ijerk had me shook one match cuz he was fast as *%%% (prolly glitching) and knifed me at least 7 times.....made it bounce off the ground once[/color]
mad.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I was using riot shield+Throwing Knife on Derail once and planted the bomb at B then went back into that area with the real small hallway betweenthe green fence and the boxes... the last dude from the other team came after me and sees me chillin in there with my shield up...

So he kinda just looks at me like "hmmm how am i gonna take care of this..." and i just line him up with the middle of my screen, and hit the RBbutton and throw my knife at him, it skipped off the floor and right up into his junk
roll.gif
One of my best Winning kill cams that ive had
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom