The Official College Thread Vol. Best College Thread Ever!!!!!

Originally Posted by zyr12

Emory U checking in 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

word? 

1. don't wife anyone up during orientation.

2. don't wife anyone up during orientation.

3. don't wife anyone up during orientation.

Emory U checking in 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

word? 

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Emory U checking in 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

word? 

laugh.gif
Sounds like you got hurt brah...thanks for the info.

Anybody majoring/majored in education?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Emory U checking in 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

word? 

laugh.gif
Sounds like you got hurt brah...thanks for the info.

Anybody majoring/majored in education?

college sucks. the ones who love it are most likely the ones who will be doing nothing with their lives.

college sucks. the ones who love it are most likely the ones who will be doing nothing with their lives.

If you think a chick is cute on campus, holler or some1 else will. 
Drink. Alot. 
Pass classes. 
Don't get tied up with one broad. 
Try new !!+%.
Make new friends.

Just a few things.

If you think a chick is cute on campus, holler or some1 else will. 
Drink. Alot. 
Pass classes. 
Don't get tied up with one broad. 
Try new !!+%.
Make new friends.

Just a few things.

If you guys did good in h.s. there might be state/city honors program like their is for the cuny system here in nyc. the one in nyc is called the maculay honors college...basically you have to write an essay and show your transcripts from h.s. to get into the program but if you get accepted you get a free laptop, your tuition paid and probably some other stuff. But being in this type of program you also have to do community service.

Not bad imho...wished I knew about that when I first entered college.

If you guys did good in h.s. there might be state/city honors program like their is for the cuny system here in nyc. the one in nyc is called the maculay honors college...basically you have to write an essay and show your transcripts from h.s. to get into the program but if you get accepted you get a free laptop, your tuition paid and probably some other stuff. But being in this type of program you also have to do community service.

Not bad imho...wished I knew about that when I first entered college.

I'm going to University of Pittsburgh next year anyone go there? 
nerd.gif

But someone who goes to school near a city...how much time do you guys spend in the city...or is the budget of a college student usually not enough to go out much in the city?

Getting no classes on a friday is a good idea?

I'm going to University of Pittsburgh next year anyone go there? 
nerd.gif

But someone who goes to school near a city...how much time do you guys spend in the city...or is the budget of a college student usually not enough to go out much in the city?

Getting no classes on a friday is a good idea?

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Those requesting info about the University of Michigan ask away.

I'll drop info this thread gets going, but I'll always respond to individual questions. I worked in admissions during my undergrad so I can pretty much answer any question. Literally worked in every aspect of it. Gave tours, orientation, application review, manned the phones, etc. I could probably write a book...

Can help out with law school advice as well. But if you're just getting into undergrad I would suggest you stop thinking about that. Keep your med school/law school/dental school/etc. goal, but don't be worried about the specifics in the first year. You'll get to that later.
Ann Arbor Nter?
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'll drop info this thread gets going, but I'll always respond to individual questions. I worked in admissions during my undergrad so I can pretty much answer any question. Literally worked in every aspect of it. Gave tours, orientation, application review, manned the phones, etc. I could probably write a book...

Can help out with law school advice as well. But if you're just getting into undergrad I would suggest you stop thinking about that. Keep your med school/law school/dental school/etc. goal, but don't be worried about the specifics in the first year. You'll get to that later.
Ann Arbor Nter?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Class of 2015. Just hoping I get put on the hill next year but I'm not going blind so I'll prob be on north campus :[

Brother graduated from Ross last year...did u ever live on north campus?

Class of 2015. Just hoping I get put on the hill next year but I'm not going blind so I'll prob be on north campus :[

Brother graduated from Ross last year...did u ever live on north campus?

Originally Posted by bns1201

This is the type of idiocy/trolling I want to keep out of the thread...If you feel that way please keep it to yourself, because nobody who comes to this thread cares.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

This is the type of idiocy/trolling I want to keep out of the thread...If you feel that way please keep it to yourself, because nobody who comes to this thread cares.
wink.gif

More Michigan Nters than Ohio State Nters, this is disgusting. 
laugh.gif

I'll be a freshman next fall at OSU; any teachers I need to avoid/take in gen. ed. classes? How do I go about looking for research opportunities (I'll be a biology major)? Do I just ask a professor to help?

Oh yeah, I'll be living on North Campus, is it too studious compared to South Campus? Any tips regarding the party scene there? Almost all my buddies going to OSU next year are living on South, whereas the scholars program I'm in is in North.

Thanks, hope this turns out to be a good thread.

More Michigan Nters than Ohio State Nters, this is disgusting. 
laugh.gif

I'll be a freshman next fall at OSU; any teachers I need to avoid/take in gen. ed. classes? How do I go about looking for research opportunities (I'll be a biology major)? Do I just ask a professor to help?

Oh yeah, I'll be living on North Campus, is it too studious compared to South Campus? Any tips regarding the party scene there? Almost all my buddies going to OSU next year are living on South, whereas the scholars program I'm in is in North.

Thanks, hope this turns out to be a good thread.

Back
Top Bottom