The Official College Thread Vol. Best College Thread Ever!!!!!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

GO AWAY FOR COLLEGE. DONT NOT STAY HOME IF YOU CAN GO AWAY. GO FAR AWAY. DO NOT STAY.
unless your poor like me
tired.gif

REALEST $#&@ I've seen on NT in a while. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

GO AWAY FOR COLLEGE. DONT NOT STAY HOME IF YOU CAN GO AWAY. GO FAR AWAY. DO NOT STAY.
unless your poor like me
tired.gif

REALEST $#&@ I've seen on NT in a while. 

is moving off campus to a house or a apartment better then the on campus life?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

College sucks, it's designed to make you not be a dreamer and conform to the mundane life of a 9-5 American who works for 40 years and hopes to retire with enough money to go on cruises every year with his wife.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you go to college, study what you love. Don't go the route of what's safe. If you love art, make it. Don't stop your dreams.[/color]

Realest post in this entire thread.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

College sucks, it's designed to make you not be a dreamer and conform to the mundane life of a 9-5 American who works for 40 years and hopes to retire with enough money to go on cruises every year with his wife.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you go to college, study what you love. Don't go the route of what's safe. If you love art, make it. Don't stop your dreams.[/color]

Realest post in this entire thread.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Depends if you're a first year or a third-year. Are you trying to meet people or getting your stuff together (focused more so academically due to lack of time).
If you're transferring to the university as a third year, go for on campus housing you meet more people that way. It's a bit more difficult having an off campus house and apartment unless you already know folks before entering your university. If you need to get your stuff together, then being off campus will be fine.

However if you're a first year student, I believe it's absolutely necessary to be on campus. Unless the university is literally across the street (can be considered off campus housing) I would still opt for going into the dorms. You'll always have people around, plenty to experience and lots of networking opportunities 
pimp.gif

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Depends if you're a first year or a third-year. Are you trying to meet people or getting your stuff together (focused more so academically due to lack of time).
If you're transferring to the university as a third year, go for on campus housing you meet more people that way. It's a bit more difficult having an off campus house and apartment unless you already know folks before entering your university. If you need to get your stuff together, then being off campus will be fine.

However if you're a first year student, I believe it's absolutely necessary to be on campus. Unless the university is literally across the street (can be considered off campus housing) I would still opt for going into the dorms. You'll always have people around, plenty to experience and lots of networking opportunities 
pimp.gif

Hope this helps.

Graduating from Ole Miss next week

My #1 tip would be get to know the staff of the school your majoring in pretty well.

Just about all of the exercise science professors know me pretty well and I make sure I speak every time I see them walking around campus and even sometimes hold a quick convo with them. It'll pay off because you may take another one of their classes and future recommendations after graduating.

Graduating from Ole Miss next week

My #1 tip would be get to know the staff of the school your majoring in pretty well.

Just about all of the exercise science professors know me pretty well and I make sure I speak every time I see them walking around campus and even sometimes hold a quick convo with them. It'll pay off because you may take another one of their classes and future recommendations after graduating.

any of you change your majors? i assume plenty of you did but does that set you back from graduating int he typical 4 years?
i committed yesterday to the university of oklahoma in business but i can see myself switched to an engineering major or even law.

school me on law school?

any of you change your majors? i assume plenty of you did but does that set you back from graduating int he typical 4 years?
i committed yesterday to the university of oklahoma in business but i can see myself switched to an engineering major or even law.

school me on law school?

Yo, for those of you looking for that scholarship money and a leg up on your opponents, hit me up. I have access to the test banks and solutions manuals for almost every university/college course. It's very helpful IF your prof uses the text book to teach and takes his questions from the text books test bank. If the prof does not, all this is good for is the best study guide. PM me.

Yo, for those of you looking for that scholarship money and a leg up on your opponents, hit me up. I have access to the test banks and solutions manuals for almost every university/college course. It's very helpful IF your prof uses the text book to teach and takes his questions from the text books test bank. If the prof does not, all this is good for is the best study guide. PM me.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

You really gonna make this post with a guy who just got caught cheating?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

You really gonna make this post with a guy who just got caught cheating?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

school me on law school?

There is no "pre law"major. If you want to go to law school take a major where you can get the BEST POSSIBLE GRADES and maybe throw in a few classes on formal logic.

Law school only cares about numbers. Unless you cured cancer or landed on the moon they do not care what you did in undergrad.

Back
Top Bottom